PDA

View Full Version : Packman done???

NJFINSFAN1
01-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Woman accuses Pacman of punching woman in club

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A woman is seeking an arrest warrant against suspended Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones, claiming he punched her at an Atlanta strip club.

Fulton County Magistrate Court officals told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Wanda S. Jackson asked for the warrant after a Jan. 3 altercation at the Body Tap Strip Club.

Jackson, an attorney, says she was in the club's office when an angry Jones accused managers of stealing his money and bracelet.

Jackson said Jones lunged at her numerous times and then "sucker punched" her in the left eye.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3197653&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

The stupidity just makes me shake my head!

brandon27
01-16-2008, 02:39 PM
this guy is an idiot. can we please get rid of him from the league now..

what a waste of talent. youd think he'd start avoided places/situations like that now after a year suspension... he has not even come close to learning a darn thing.

Smoke
01-16-2008, 04:03 PM
If he hasn't learned his lesson by now, he probably never will. I feel for the Titans. They wasted a great pick on that guy and I can't see any team giving up anything for him after this.

fish fan 4 life
01-16-2008, 05:57 PM
If this is true hes done for sure.

The Confessor
01-16-2008, 06:00 PM
Uhhh, yeah...

But i say within the week, somebody starts a "He is not even going to cost us a draft pick now, lets go get him" thread....

Nappy Roots
01-16-2008, 07:05 PM
she withdrew her complain today though

The Confessor
01-16-2008, 07:07 PM
she withdrew her complain today though

Any more insight nappy? 1 of two things. Money or money...

King Felix
01-16-2008, 07:07 PM
whats his attorney doing at the strip club...this is fake

why is he getting in a fight with his attorney? why would his attorney steal his money?

Nappy Roots
01-16-2008, 07:09 PM

no clue. just heard she withdrew her complaint. he could of gave her money to hush hush, or maybe just maybe it didnt happen.

alen1
01-17-2008, 12:10 PM
no clue. just heard she withdrew her complaint. he could of gave her money to hush hush, or maybe just maybe it didnt happen.

I think she just made that complaint to try and get money but then the dumb biotch figured out that she had no proof.

SabanHater
01-18-2008, 02:24 PM

or it could be 1 of 2 things: Money, or I'll shoot you in the face. I'll go with the latter coming from who it is we're talking about.