PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dolphins Madden Ratings! UPDATED!

Prime Time
08-09-2003, 06:04 PM
Hey Mods, sorry I am giving you work but the game is coming out this week and I know many people are excited...so here are the ratings

Dolphins
QB Jay Fiedler - 84 ovr
QB Brian Griese - 81 ovr
RB Ricky Williams - 97 ovr
RB Minor - 73 ovr
WR Chris Chambers - 84 ovr
WR Thompson - 75 ovr
WR McKnight - 74 ovr
WR Gadsden - 79 ovr
TE Randy McMichael - 82 ovr
TE Battaglia - 62 ovr
LT Dixon - 87 ovr
LG Nails - 74 ovr
C Ruddy - 81 ovr
RG Perry - 74 ovr
RT Wade - 82 ovr
DE Ogunleye - 82 ovr
FB Konrad - 86 ovr
DE Taylor - 98 ovr
DE J. Williams - 76 ovr
DT Bowens - 91 ovr
DT Chester - 84 ovr
DT Zgonia - 81 ovr
LB Greenwood - 72 ovr
LB Thomas - 95 ovr
LB Seau - 96 ovr
CB Madison - 97 ovr
CB Surtain - 96 ovr
CB Fletcher - 80 ovr
CB Buckley - 76 ovr
FS Marion - 89 ovr
SS Knight - 88 ovr
SS Freeman - 84 ovr
K Mare - 95 ovr
P Mark Royals 74
LB Eddie Moore 69 (lysed as LOLB #57)
WR Charlie Rogers 65 (listed as WR)
WR Sam Simmons 65
WR JR Tolver 64
WR Robert Baker 56????
TE Ed Perry 54

Prime Time
08-09-2003, 06:06 PM
Oh BTW, QB Ray Lucas 65 (Free Agent) ;) Incase any of you want to pick him up.

Mods leave this here for a couple of hours then move it please? Thanks.

VanDolPhan
08-09-2003, 06:11 PM
Can't believe they still have O.G listed that high. I probably won't pick up Madden this year because I'm not a fan of playing football on the puter and I own an Xbox and with no online play it seems pointless. Just got to decide whether to go with ESPN sports or NFL Fever with the XSN sports.

breckenridge55
08-09-2003, 06:23 PM
Man usually we are under-rated, we are OVER-RATED this year in Madden. OG a 79? He probably wouldn't even make OUR team and our team is in some desperate need for WRs. Junior Seau a 96 whereas ZT is a 95? Give me a break. And Mark Dixon a 87? Since when was Mark Dixon that good outside and Jamie Nails our worst o-lineman? Nails is our best, not worst. It's a disgrace to be ranked the same as Todd Perry in my opinion. But hey, we're good in Madden this year, I think I found my online team.

Prime Time
08-09-2003, 06:25 PM
The Phins are the best team in the game Brecken, so it isn't as bad as you are saying. Also VanDolPhan, Madden is the way to go....Owner Mode Baby! :up:

Prime Time
08-09-2003, 06:27 PM
:( The bad thing.....No Kevin Stemke :cry:

And also, I am missing about 13 or 14 players....I have not been able to find them...If I do I will post them...MORE TO COME!

Fresh
08-09-2003, 09:20 PM
I'm boosting Seau down to 88, Madison down to 94. Tolver & Simmons will get to like 68's after year 1 preseason, cuz I'm gonna play them alot..

First things I do with my franchise:
-Trade Fiedler for Carr or Harrington
-Trade Griese for McMahon & 3rd
-Trade Zach/pick/Gadsden for Bell/Burress
-Trade for Santana Moss
-Sign & Trade free agent for picks
-Trade Marion for RoyWill or Ed Red
-Trade Seau for Ian Gold/pick
-Trade Madison for Phil Buchanon/pick if I can't get Champ Bailey
-Oh yeah, FIRE WANNY

iceblizzard69
08-09-2003, 10:17 PM
When I get it, I don't make trades. I am a Dolphins fan, and I want my Miami Dolphins to have REAL Dolphins players on it. I want Fiedler, Williams, Chambers, etc!

However, I heard we can have sponsers buy naming rights to stadiums in the new one, I am definitely going to do that.

akfinfan
08-09-2003, 11:28 PM
I'll trade Fiedler, Griese and a first round pick for Vick or Culpepper

AngryDolphins
08-09-2003, 11:30 PM
By 30 minutes...there is 1 more day left for madden!

XoPhinsoX
08-10-2003, 01:36 AM
Comes out the 12th doesn't it? Anyway, I also keep all the Dolphin players. I never really get into the whole customized teams, etc. This one I may though. .

AngryDolphins
08-10-2003, 02:54 AM
Comes out the 11th for reserved ppl. :)

Prime Time
08-10-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Peanut
I'm boosting Seau down to 88, Madison down to 94. Tolver & Simmons will get to like 68's after year 1 preseason, cuz I'm gonna play them alot..

First things I do with my franchise:
-Trade Fiedler for Carr or Harrington
-Trade Griese for McMahon & 3rd
-Trade Zach/pick/Gadsden for Bell/Burress
-Trade for Santana Moss
-Sign & Trade free agent for picks
-Trade Marion for RoyWill or Ed Red
-Trade Seau for Ian Gold/pick
-Trade Madison for Phil Buchanon/pick if I can't get Champ Bailey
-Oh yeah, FIRE WANNY

First off I am with Ice, I have to have Dolphin Players or I get bored of it rather quickly.

Secondly, Peanut, you are my boy but half of that is going to be nearly impossible to do. This year Madden has kind of re-done how salary works. This year they have Signing Bonus,How much they are getting payed that year, and how much they get payed total (out of all the years they are under contract). The Prodcuer (Jerry Strauhouser) said that the Cap Hit when trading will be too big on you to make more than 2 major trades and you would be out of cash. There is no way you will get half of that done. Fring Wanny you can do after Year 1 though...I guess you aren't a Wanny upporter.

Oh and thirdly, why are you going to make our team worse? I know it is your game but I do not see the point in bringing down Seau's rating.....you are just making the Fins worse...I mean If you want to downgrade every overrated guy it owuld take quite a while.

Prime Time
08-10-2003, 10:27 AM
BTW, sorry about all the mistakes....I am at my Dad's house here in Miami (I live with Mom) and his keyboard is hard to get use to,

Great_One
08-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Oh BTW, QB Ray Lucas 65 (Free Agent) ;) Incase any of you want to pick him up.

Mods leave this here for a couple of hours then move it please? Thanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

XoPhinsoX
08-10-2003, 02:08 PM
You'd trade Seau, Zach, Madison, and Marion? Whaaaaaaaa? I always play with the Dolphins roster and anytime I use em I'm (for the most part) unbeatable with them. Marion is always makin plays in Madden..so is Zach.

Prime Time
08-10-2003, 02:23 PM
Marion is always snatching balls for me in Madden. Zach is usally making the most tackles for me. He ot like 12 or so in a 6 minute game. Pretty good, since there are no assists.

AngryDolphins
08-10-2003, 03:50 PM
Iant trading nobody!! Keeping my current fins roster.

Prime Time
08-10-2003, 04:53 PM
I may have to drop Royals and create/sign Stemke....or should I leave Royals on team and just not re-sign him after Year 1. That way I wouldn't have to suffer a Cap Hit.

Bobby Humphrey
08-11-2003, 12:54 AM
the only trade i will make is prime time to the bills board for, well who am i kidding, i will have to give them prime time and 100 bucks....

just kidding bro.