PDA

View Full Version : i wish ...........

jrb27
01-20-2008, 06:53 PM
man if only indy would have beat sd sandiego is a bigger joke then i though ........... welp looks like the 72 phins are no longer gonna be alone :boohoo:

MustangFinFan
01-20-2008, 06:56 PM
the patriots are such a joke.

elite14eva
01-20-2008, 06:56 PM
man i hate the pats.

jrb27
01-20-2008, 07:00 PM
no man sorry i hate the pat more then anyone but there no joke ................

sorry 18-0 is by far no joke

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:00 PM
i cant believe a organization that cheated is going to be rewarded, they should have forfited that first game, it is amazing how many no calls were made today, rivers was tripped on that pick, how about a roughing the passer on seymor when he elbowed rivers infront of the ref, this entire thing is fixed, we need to never reconize this season by the pats since they do not deserve to be rewarded for breaking the law,

Miami 13
01-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Yep this sucks BIG time. Maybe just MAYBE GB or NYG could beat them in Arizona...

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:01 PM
most of thier games are fixed for them to win

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:02 PM
there must be a move to put an asterisk on this mess

#1dolphinsfan
01-20-2008, 07:04 PM
the Pats cant be anything but second to the Dolphins the Dolphins Didnt loss and the pats havent lost year so if the dolphins never lost then the Pats cant be any thing but second

#1dolphinsfan
01-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Yep this sucks BIG time. Maybe just MAYBE GB or NYG could beat them in Arizona...
i think GB has the best shot

cnc66
01-20-2008, 07:06 PM

oh just stop... you are arbitrarily calling hundreds of peoples liers and cheats.. this fixing crap is complete non sense... nothing but spoiled sport whining.

jrb27
01-20-2008, 07:06 PM
yea gb is our only hope

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:07 PM
The NFL took five years of games tapes from them after they were caught cheating that is right cheating, this should never be reconized by any of us, how come any of those comfiscated tapes were made public?, that is because if would have rocked the foundation of the NFL, they just brought them to New York and burned them

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:07 PM
obviously some of us are for breaking the rules of competition

like2god
01-20-2008, 07:11 PM
BS

You can make a legit case that the Pats cheated with the whole spygate thing, you can make a legit case that they run up the score on purpose and ignore the "good sportsmanship" rule, but you can't make a case that they've been handed games. That type of excuse making and bellyaching is nothing but sour grapes.

I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but I'm man enough to give credit where credit is due. They are a great team and they play hard.

ZOD
01-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Please keep posts appropriate! Thanks.

jrb27
01-20-2008, 07:12 PM
thats a little uncalled for i dont like the guy but thats not right

Miami 13
01-20-2008, 07:14 PM
thats a little uncalled for i dont like the guy but thats not right
I don't think he was serious...

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:14 PM
maybe they can all just get the flu

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:17 PM
it is amazing that people have no problem with cheating anymore in this country

feelthepain
01-20-2008, 07:17 PM
BS

You can make a legit case that the Pats cheated with the whole spygate thing, you can make a legit case that they run up the score on purpose and ignore the "good sportsmanship" rule, but you can't make a case that they've been handed games. That type of excuse making and bellyaching is nothing but sour grapes.

I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but I'm man enough to give credit where credit is due. They are a great team and they play hard.

I have to disagree, the Ravens game was clearly handed to the Pats with some conveniently placed yellow flags IMO.

#1dolphinsfan
01-20-2008, 07:20 PM
I don't think he was serious...
it doesnt matter he should have never said ANYTHING like that

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:21 PM
it still amazes me that the league, the media and even people on this board think that breaking the rules is ok and nothing should be said of it, they were caught doing something horrible in a season that they have not lost, i am sorry but breaking the law is never accepted,

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:31 PM
it is ok to be mad and protective of our proud franchise and the 72 team, remember they won on the road in the AFC championship game in pittsburg and they won with thier back up QB all year, but we should not wish death or injury to anyone, it is just a game, what upsets me is that cheating or breaking the rules just seems like no big deal anymore and that is a problem

Raoul Duke
01-20-2008, 07:31 PM
man the patriots just straight up piss me off. i want them to lose so bad but going into every game i already know they aren't going to lose. brady hardly ever gets rushed. welker is constantly wide open. shoot you can take moss out of the equation and they still have welker, stallworth, gaffney, watson, faulk (the glorified 3rd down back), maroney, evans the list just goes on and on. And the defense where do i begin. they stop you in 3 downs, they take away the pass, they take away your run game, and verabl and harrison are all over the place (well even though tonight against the chargers anyone say verabl stick his foot out tripping rivers and in tripping him caused an interception to samuels). and the coach...what is there to say? this team is sick i hate saying this but i think it may be true. now with that said Favre you better get to the super bowl and beat their punk *****.

Miami 13
01-20-2008, 07:32 PM
it still amazes me that the league, the media and even people on this board think that breaking the rules is ok and nothing should be said of it, they were caught doing something horrible in a season that they have not lost, i am sorry but breaking the law is never accepted,
I agree 100% but the media loves the Patriots and everyone's response I hear is that every team does it and NE just got caught. Every team does it? LMAO

RickyWilliams
01-20-2008, 07:33 PM

:ponder:.........:shakeno:

Bonedoc7777
01-20-2008, 07:38 PM
you are now seeing the culture of this country through this entire season with this team, it is ok to teach our kids that getting an edge during a test or at work or playing sports by cheating is just gamesmenship? the pats being unbeaten is a moral problem

Roman529
01-20-2008, 07:48 PM
It's gonna suck for the Pats when Favre and the Packers beat them.

VA Phin Fan
01-20-2008, 09:37 PM
you are now seeing the culture of this country through this entire season with this team, it is ok to teach our kids that getting an edge during a test or at work or playing sports by cheating is just gamesmenship? the pats being unbeaten is a moral problem

And let's not forgot that two of their best defensive players were suspended for drugs. Convient that they only put, what, one player on the IR (Sammy Morris) and no starters. I got a feeling the HGH and Steroids are on many shelves in that locker room......

Straztheman
01-20-2008, 10:00 PM
I hate Tom Brady. He is the most overated player in the N.F.L. He reminds me of when Ken Dorsey lit it up when he plaued for Miami U and he was great. And the nstunk in the Pros. If you put Dorsey on the Pats that team still wouldnt miss a beat. With that line and WR core and a running game. Theres not anything a QB couldnt want.

Roman529
01-20-2008, 10:10 PM
oh just stop... you are arbitrarily calling hundreds of peoples liers and cheats.. this fixing crap is complete non sense... nothing but spoiled sport whining.

If you think the calls made against the Ravens, when they were beating the Pats earlier this year, were NOT fixed, then you were watching a different game then the rest of us.

like2god
01-20-2008, 11:46 PM
If you want to get on a box and scream about the spygate thing, then I'm right behind ya. They used footage to gain an edge and that's wrong. But when you go into the conspiracy/tinfoil hat nonsense about the league and it's officials getting together to make sure the Pats go undefeated, you sound silly and bitter.

like2god
01-20-2008, 11:51 PM
I have to disagree, the Ravens game was clearly handed to the Pats with some conveniently placed yellow flags IMO.

If you think the calls made against the Ravens, when they were beating the Pats earlier this year, were NOT fixed, then you were watching a different game then the rest of us.
Bad calls are made all the time in the NFL, mistakes happen. Miami has benefitted from some of those bad calls and I don't hear the same outcry of cheating and fixes. I think alot of us are a little disappointed because our teams record is no longer an exclusive one, we might have to share a perfect season with one of our biggest rivals and that skews our judgement.

SQuinn17
01-20-2008, 11:52 PM
no man sorry i hate the pat more then anyone but there no joke ................

sorry 18-0 is by far no jokesad but true bro

Bonedoc7777
01-21-2008, 12:01 AM
cheating is still wrong and that is a blemish

like2god
01-21-2008, 12:14 AM
cheating is still wrong and that is a blemish
Which I agree with you on. But to say that the officials are fixing the games, it's beyond silly.

MR NFLFAN
01-25-2008, 05:03 PM

Roman you like to paint everything with a broad brush. Please enlight me on which calls were "fixed".