PDA

View Full Version : Done: Sig

PublixSubsRule
01-21-2008, 12:55 AM
I was wondering if someone could please make me a Sig. I am not very good with computers and just recently figured out how to add an aviator.

I think the site got rid of phin bucks (did it?) because i would have given a good amount to the person who made mine. Well, I don't really have anything to offer if they got rid of the phin bucks... I wouldn't mind having a "thank you (fill in your name) for making my Sig" underneath it.

If you would be interested in making it, he is what I was thinking about: My name on top. On the left side a UCF logo in the back then Kevin Smith in front of the logo. Then on the right side a Dolphins logo and either Ronnie Brown or Ted Ginns picture above the logo.

Thank you!!!

PS- I am sorry if this was the wrong area to post this.

TractorTraylor
01-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Hey Pub, I gave it a try with the same ideas that you mentioned but with a slight twist... let me know what you think..

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/01/publixcopymd7-1.jpg

FinsGirlie
01-21-2008, 11:02 PM
nice job dude!!!!!!!

TractorTraylor
01-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Thanks, haha... it's nothing fancy but I figure it will do the job.

PublixSubsRule
01-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Thanks a lot man that is sweet. How do I give you Phin dollars and how do you give me the sig?

That sig is a thing of beauty!!! I keep looking at it and smiling like a little school girl...

Thanks a lot TractorTraylor

TractorTraylor
01-22-2008, 01:42 AM
Thanks a lot man that is sweet. How do I give you Phin dollars and how do you give me the sig?

Dont worry about the $, enjoy. The file on this page you should be able to right click on it and save to your desktop. With it saved, you can go thru the user CP and add it as your sig.

TT

PublixSubsRule
01-22-2008, 01:53 AM
Its amazing bro. I thought it was only fair that I debut it here

TractorTraylor
01-22-2008, 02:10 AM
Its amazing bro. I thought it was only fair that I debut it here

Glad to see you enjoy it. :up:

burger13
01-22-2008, 06:21 PM
I did this before I realized that someone had already completed it....guess I'll actually scroll down next time. ;)

But here is is anyway:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

like2god
01-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Both sigs look great.

PublixSubsRule
01-22-2008, 07:01 PM
I did this before I realized that someone had already completed it....guess I'll actually scroll down next time. ;)

But here is is anyway:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Thanks alot man. It really does look amazing, which unfortunatley puts me in a pickle...Which should I use?

I am going to try to use both of them if thats allowed.

Thanks

PublixSubsRule
01-22-2008, 07:06 PM
How does this look?

What do you all think should I only have one?

like2god
01-22-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah bud, you'll have to choose because both images would take you over the FH sig limits.

cnc66
01-22-2008, 11:31 PM
PSR...Take turns with them, they both are great..

thanks for helping him out bro's, that's kind of you..

HaRdKoReXXX
01-25-2008, 03:31 PM
If anyone out there has any suggestions on how I could customize my sig (Id like to keep the Reservoir Dogs pic but put my handle in it) that would be awesome. Like the above poster, Im not great with doing my own graphics. I was also thinking about incorporating the Phins Logo but in black and white to blend with the pic.

Whatever you guys could come up with would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

TractorTraylor
01-25-2008, 04:57 PM
If anyone out there has any suggestions on how I could customize my sig (Id like to keep the Reservoir Dogs pic but put my handle in it) that would be awesome. Like the above poster, Im not great with doing my own graphics. I was also thinking about incorporating the Phins Logo but in black and white to blend with the pic.

Whatever you guys could come up with would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

If I get time this weekend, I'll give it a shot. Does it have to be that specific Reservoir Dogs (great movie, BTW) pic or any related pic?

HaRdKoReXXX
01-25-2008, 05:12 PM
If I get time this weekend, I'll give it a shot. Does it have to be that specific Reservoir Dogs (great movie, BTW) pic or any related pic?

No it doesn't have to be that exact pic just something similar or related to the film. Ive seen a few of the sigs you've done (amazing) and trust ur judgment. Thanks again I really appreciate it.

TractorTraylor
01-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Alright, I gave it a shot..

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/01/hardkorexxxcopyok3-1.jpg

Let me know what you think and if you want anything changed.

TT

HaRdKoReXXX
01-28-2008, 10:13 AM
WOW! Im smiling ear to ear TT THank You very much! Looks even better then I had expected. I couldnt imagine changing anything on it. Im gonna copy and paste that bad boy right now.