PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Brady Sporting a Walking Boot

adamprez2003
01-21-2008, 11:05 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Looks like he got beat up against San Diego a bit.

alen1
01-21-2008, 11:21 PM
good, hope he gets injured and out for the game in the SB. wanna see how great bill can make matt cassell

Bonedoc7777
01-21-2008, 11:44 PM
that may be a cam walker under his jeans, could be plantar fascitis or a mid arch strain, if it swells more it will limit his mobility for sure

Bonedoc7777
01-21-2008, 11:45 PM
and by the way flowers and candy, please, i dont care if you are with a supermodel, it gets old after awhile

adamprez2003
01-21-2008, 11:54 PM
Thx Bonedoc for the speculation. The more immobile the better. Of course, just the Patriots luck that he has two weeks to heal

#1dolphinsfan
01-22-2008, 12:16 AM
i hope he doesnt play in the Super bowl but i hope it is nothing to serious so it doesnt end his carrer as much as i hate him i would hate to see him hurt seriously bad but i hope he doesnt play in the Super bowl that would be great

Regan21286
01-22-2008, 02:53 AM
Maybe one of the supermodels he gave syphilis to or knocked up kicked him in the shin?

MR NFLFAN
01-22-2008, 03:13 AM
During his weekly appearance on WEEI’s “Dennis and Callahan” show, Brady didn’t dismiss the notion he had suffered some type of leg injury during Sunday’s AFC Championship win over the San Diego Chargers.
Brady was asked to respond to reports of an observer noticing that he was a little gimpy at one point during the game, and was examined by a doctor. He paused a bit before answering.
“Ah, you know, there’s always bumps and bruises. I’ll be ready for the Super Bowl,” Brady said, when asked point-blank if he had a leg injury. “I’m not worried about that. I’m not missing this one. I’d have to be on a stretcher to miss this one. There will be treatment this week. In games like this, you get a little nicked up. It’s nothing serious.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1068152

Majpain
01-22-2008, 04:03 AM
If Brady gets injured in that game and can't go back in the Pats will have no hope.

Bonedoc7777
01-22-2008, 09:19 AM
he was hurt during the game, probably early on, he had was not accurate at all, they had to change the offense at half time, you dont wear a cam walker if you dont have a problem with your ankle or foot, those injuries dont heal in a week or two they take time becuase it is weightbearing, that is why he is in a cam walker to begin with, this will effect his play in the game

Brown42000
01-22-2008, 01:41 PM
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if something was broken, strained, or dislocated but with the Patriots not being truthful of injuries no one will really know until the season is over. Remember a few years back when he had a sports hernia and no one knew until after the season was over.

Funkymonks
01-22-2008, 02:36 PM
http://www6.comcast.net/sports/articles/general/2008/01/22/FBN.Patriots.Brady.Photo/

I saw it on ESPN, but i went and found an article on it. Says that Brady is in a walking cast.

SabanHater
01-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Please do not circumvent the profanity filter
You can call me an *******, but I hope it's career threatening.

PortFin
01-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah, but I don't think it'll affect his status for the SB

Per PFT:

CAST ON . . . CAST OFF?
Okay, we're now starting to think that Tom Brady is just messing with us.
On the same day that Brady hobbled to his girlfriend's apartment in a walking boot, Brady apparently was walking around Manhattan in a cowboy boot.

Finfang
01-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Wrong forum!

Please move!

PhinzN703
01-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah, but I don't think it'll affect his status for the SB

Per PFT:

CAST ON . . . CAST OFF?
Okay, we're now starting to think that Tom Brady is just messing with us.

On the same day that Brady hobbled to his girlfriend's apartment in a walking boot, Brady apparently was walking around Manhattan in a cowboy boot.

:lol:

The Aqua Crush
01-22-2008, 03:45 PM
You can call me an *******, but I hope it's career threatening.

If him and belichuck weren't such pompass jerks i would call you an *******, but since they are, there is a small part of me that hopes it wrecks their superbowl and more as well, and i've never disliked any sports player enough to hope their injured.

whatsburning
01-22-2008, 04:25 PM
that may be a cam walker under his jeans, could be plantar fascitis or a mid arch strain, if it swells more it will limit his mobility for sure

Thanx for the dx doc, but even if it is what you say, by game time, it will be an afterthought. A cortisone shot this week, a full week of rest and arch support, and maybe even another shot at the beginning of next week, and it'll be as good as new. Couple that with his adrenaline pumping for the game, and his foot will be fine.

HugeFinFan
01-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't put it past the Pats if it was just a smokescreen to throw off the Giants.

SabanHater
01-22-2008, 04:49 PM
If him and belichuck weren't such pompass jerks i would call you an *******, but since they are, there is a small part of me that hopes it wrecks their superbowl and more as well, and i've never disliked any sports player enough to hope their injured.

:lol: I was really kidding.....

kind of..... :lol:

Bonedoc7777
01-22-2008, 05:07 PM
cortisone injections dont typically do well into the plantar fascia, the tissue is very fibrous and does not except the injection that well, also you can weakend the tendonous attachment to the heel or calcaneus causing a rupture if too much weight is put on it too soon that would be career changing injury, he was not doubt injured in the game because of the issues he was having in throwing the ball deep, i could tell he could not plant his foot with all his weight, the pats are hiding something for sure and that is illegal again, but they cheat all the time so it does not matter, you dont put people in a cam walker unless you want the weight of the arch or ankle, he will have limitations on game day with planting on it hard, foot and ankle problems that require cam walkers dont heal completely in two weeks, i am not saying he is not going to play i am sure he is, but he is not going to be himself, does that matter who knows

Mike13
01-22-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the info BD, but knowing Brady his foot will magically heal within the next 24 hours.

Brady apparently was walking around Manhattan in a cowboy boot.

All he needs is the Cop, Indian and Biker outfit...

finswin56
01-22-2008, 05:37 PM
Wrong forum!

Please move!

Thanks, but it would be even more helpful, and we would respond quicker if you report the thread :up:

Bonedoc7777
01-22-2008, 05:59 PM
i read on PFT last week that bradys friends in northern california were saying he may retire at the end of this season to see his child

MR NFLFAN
01-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Brady: High ankle sprain (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/01/brady_high_ankl.html)

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has a high right ankle sprain, according to a league source, which explains why he was wearing a boot during a Monday visit to New York.
The sprain, which is minor, will not jeopardize Brady’s chances of playing in Super Bowl XLII, the source said.
The Boston Herald first reported the ankle sprain in a story on its website earlier today.
On Monday, Brady did not directly answer a question about being hurt during his regular appearance on WEEI’s “Dennis and Callahan” show. When asked if his leg was injured he said:
“There are always kind of bumps and bruises. I’ll be ready for the Super Bowl. I’m not missing this one. I’d have to be on a stretcher to miss this one. There will just be some treatment this week and, like I said, games like this you get a little nicked up but it’s nothing serious.”

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/01/brady_high_ankl.html

adamprez2003
01-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the info BD, but knowing Brady his foot will magically heal within the next 24 hours.

All he needs is the Cop, Indian and Biker outfit...:lol::lol:

Dors156
01-23-2008, 12:16 AM
This probably isnt anything serious. If he would have gotten seriously hurt, we would have seen it in the game. He will be ready and 100% for the SB sadly.

Dolphin1184
01-23-2008, 12:39 AM
I wouldn't be suprised if this was Bellichik's way of farting more smoke out of his ***.

Bonedoc7777
01-24-2008, 10:20 PM
well he is now missing from practice and in hiding, becuase he cant walk without a boot cowboy or camwalker, these can be very tricky injuries, some can take eight weeks to recover

Straztheman
01-25-2008, 05:37 PM
:crutch:It might be a serious injury along with that right shoulder of his that has put him on the injury report for like 30 weeks.:bs: