PDA

View Full Version : News on main forum page: Love it... Hate it?

FinHeavenAJ
08-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey... I was just curious if anyone liked or disliked having the news on the main forum page. If you have any ideas to improve it, let me know and I'll see what I can do...

inFINSible
08-11-2003, 08:17 PM
:o

The only thing I don't like about it is that it's starting to look like a Miami Hurricanes site around here....that may be just me though.

Baz
08-11-2003, 08:24 PM
I agree with inFINSible. However, I think its the orange that should be changed. I like the teal. The news part is great. I usually just come here rather then go to ESPN because I have to dig for the info on ESPN, wheras its right here on the main page here. Great job AJ......

IceStorm
08-11-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
I agree with inFINSible. However, I think its the orange that should be changed. I like the teal.
:shakeno:
Please AJ, do not use the color teal. I do not want this site to start lookin like the Jax Jaguars. Miami's colors are aqua and coral (basically aqua and orange).

Don't mean to jump on anyone's case, but it bugs the crap out of me when people say the Dolphins wear teal when in fact they never have.
The Jacksonville :barf: Jaguars use that color.

Muck
08-11-2003, 10:33 PM
You think this place reminds you of the Hurricanes now......just wait until the Philly game!! :)

I LOVE these colors. The orange is one of the prominent team colors and is appropriate.

Hellion
08-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Muck
You think this place reminds you of the Hurricanes now......just wait until the Philly game!! :)

I LOVE these colors. The orange is one of the prominent team colors and is appropriate.

And the only color people can agree is a team color. (orange that is)

inFINSible
08-11-2003, 10:53 PM
It's coral! ;)

ohall
08-11-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Hey... I was just curious if anyone liked or disliked having the news on the main forum page. If you have any ideas to improve it, let me know and I'll see what I can do...

What else would you put, or are those the ideas you are talking about? :D

Oliver...

ohall
08-11-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
:o

The only thing I don't like about it is that it's starting to look like a Miami Hurricanes site around here....that may be just me though.

He could do a fade from coral (orange) to aqua, from left to right, or right to left, that would be a good compromise.

Oliver...

RUDEbyallMEANS
08-12-2003, 03:21 AM
This thread should be moved.. It's off topic..

J/k :D

WharfRat
08-12-2003, 12:04 PM
I like it AJ... nice touch!!

Glad I thought of it! :D

:foundout:

M-REAL
08-13-2003, 12:31 PM
I like it this way! Nice job with the colors too!:D