08-12-2003, 07:45 PM
:lol: Yes!!!

Predaphin
08-12-2003, 07:46 PM
:lol:

XoPhinsoX
08-17-2003, 01:34 PM
Question.

How do I make "guide blocker" and the playmaker for your WR to cut his route off more effective? You only have 3-4 sec to get the ball off and by the time you figure out if you wanna do it or not you are sacked. It takes to long to respond.

Barbarian
08-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Place for madden questions?

okay, will Michael Vick be the one to break the madden curse.

PS: everybody in the other thread wants their $5. :D

M-REAL
08-17-2003, 03:30 PM
PT, I have a question. Have you tried all or one of the Training camp drills? And if so, how far and with what ones have ya completed? Okay, this is more than one question. You guys were right, this game is bad-a**!:up: Seeing the Fin's names and all the accurate info is very cool. Damn, this game blows away 2003!

WeVie
08-17-2003, 10:33 PM
How do you stop someone who runs with the quaterback all the time?

Muck
08-17-2003, 10:53 PM
Boy, big talk from Prime Time..........and no action.

"Oh....you've got questions. I've got the answers".

Psh... Please.

MarinoFan4Life
08-17-2003, 11:07 PM
One way to stop the QB is to use QB Spy plays... it helped me out

WeVie
08-18-2003, 02:14 AM
Yes that does help some but is there other ways?

M-REAL
08-18-2003, 12:40 PM
I know Muck where is this guy?--heh, ASAP my a**.:lol:

Muck
08-18-2003, 01:27 PM
LOL. 5 and 1/2 days without a response. Who does this guy think he is?? :)

Reminds me of the Asus RMA department. :lol:

Barbarian
08-18-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by WeVie
Yes that does help some but is there other ways?

Well, try and contain them with your D-Line, it's a biznatch to keep your rushing lanes and not lose containment, but sticking with your lanes and not allowing an opening is the only otehr way to keep those guys in check, I have a hard time with it so I just run a buttload of spy plays when I run D against those types of QB's.

Prime Time
08-18-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
Place for madden questions?

okay, will Michael Vick be the one to break the madden curse.

PS: everybody in the other thread wants their $5. :D

I thought he was...but he isn't :(

Prime Time
08-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by M-REAL
PT, I have a question. Have you tried all or one of the Training camp drills? And if so, how far and with what ones have ya completed? Okay, this is more than one question. You guys were right, this game is bad-a**!:up: Seeing the Fin's names and all the accurate info is very cool. Damn, this game blows away 2003!

Yes, I have completed all Training Camp Drills....and I have tried all. All of them are much fun.

Prime Time
08-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by WeVie
How do you stop someone who runs with the quaterback all the time?

Use the QB Spy or The Double QB Spy.

Prime Time
08-18-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Boy, big talk from Prime Time..........and no action.

"Oh....you've got questions. I've got the answers".

Psh... Please.

:lol: Muck! I was attending to my needs! Noone took this thread seriously, and last few days I have been out to the Marlins game, soccer practice (with this Trainer who trained the Jamaican National Team the week before), Coaching My Bro's football team, and hitting Paladium (A club) :D. I am back now! But I will be out buying my Air Force One's tommorow...so I am answering the questions now! HAPPY? This is a question and answer thread...not a MAKE FUN of PT thread. :cry:

Prime Time
08-18-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Muck
LOL. 5 and 1/2 days without a response. Who does this guy think he is?? :)

Reminds me of the Asus RMA department. :lol:

Don't know the "Asus RMA department" is. 5 1/2 days....whoa! I have been busy for 5 1/2 days...how cool :D

Prime Time
08-18-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian

Well, try and contain them with your D-Line, it's a biznatch to keep your rushing lanes and not lose containment, but sticking with your lanes and not allowing an opening is the only otehr way to keep those guys in check, I have a hard time with it so I just run a buttload of spy plays when I run D against those types of QB's.

I don't use the QB Spy plays much. Just use some blitzes....then the O-Line will try to switch to Seau, Greenwood, Thomas, Moore or whoever oyu blitzing with..then when they try to scramble...BAM you nail them with one of your O-Linemen who is free to roam.

XoPhinsoX
08-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time

:lol: Muck! I was attending to my needs! Noone took this thread seriously, and last few days I have been out to the Marlins game, soccer practice (with this Trainer who trained the Jamaican National Team the week before), Coaching My Bro's football team, and hitting Paladium (A club) :D. I am back now! But I will be out buying my Air Force One's tommorow...so I am answering the questions now! HAPPY? This is a question and answer thread...not a MAKE FUN of PT thread. :cry:

Club? Aren't you like 15 ;\

Jaj
08-18-2003, 10:18 PM
Muwahahahah.

No one can beat Jimmy Kennedy. Try 16 sacks a season in his second year. I never got one of them I simulated the season with the Rams.

Check this out for the Rams.

Bruce 1100 15 TD
Holt 1040 10TD
McDonald 800 2TD
Curtis 499 6 TD
Faulk 700 7TD

Even my sixth receiver got a 100 yards. Take that NFC West.

42 TDs in all passing.

AngryDolphins
08-18-2003, 10:26 PM
I have 17 sacks with ogunleye so far. :D

Jaj
08-18-2003, 10:55 PM
Kennedy is a DT. Big difference between them. Although that is a good number.

minus
08-19-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Right?I didn't know in Miami they have a club for 14-15 years old.

M-REAL
08-19-2003, 12:13 PM
:lol: , thanks PT for the answers and we're just playing wit ya too. But I am still tryin to get used to the playmaker thing, it's cool but different. I had to switch from Pro difficulty to rookie, so I can figure out the new stuff better. Man, the Jets kicked my a** on pro level and it started pissing me off so I had to slow the game down but now it's way too easy. Any suggestions PT?

Prime Time
08-19-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

It isn't in Miami....it is in Margate. BTW, It is a teen club. So like 14-18 year olds go. The Hot Body contests are great :D. Also, it is a reggae, hip hop, rap, etc. club.

There are also Club Allure, Baja and more clubs for teens.

Prime Time
08-19-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by M-REAL
:lol: , thanks PT for the answers and we're just playing wit ya too. But I am still tryin to get used to the playmaker thing, it's cool but different. I had to switch from Pro difficulty to rookie, so I can figure out the new stuff better. Man, the Jets kicked my a** on pro level and it started pissing me off so I had to slow the game down but now it's way too easy. Any suggestions PT?

Like I said, there is a learning curve....after playing a few games you juts learn and play better. Sacking, Playing Defense etc. It all comes with practice.... Just play some games (non Franchise) and just try Playmaker Mode until you get it down....It will work 3/5 times....but not always...sometimes it might get picked, or you may get sacked, or it may fall incomplete. Just try to make your receiver to cut to the sideline you are at and throw it to him fast.

M-REAL
08-20-2003, 01:03 PM
Thanx PT, I will.:) BTW, I like throwing the ball alot to Thompson-he can get open most of the time and get me 30+ yds. sometimes. I also noticed that when ya play against a 4-3 defense, quarter sets (on D) seem to work great cause the Fins have alot of speed to break up plays and get int's.

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 01:24 PM
Yeah, the 4-3 is great, but do not be afraid to throw some Cover 2s in there, you can get INTs with that, but you have to be careful. I throw to Chambers more...he is faster and gets seperation because of it...he got 1019 yards on my season and DT had like 773. CC had 9 TDs and Thompson had like 8. BTW, I had the #1 offense in the legaue :D

M-REAL
08-20-2003, 01:30 PM
#1 offense! That is pretty impressive, but what level of difficulty are ya playing on? Now after playing a bit, I can hang on the Pro level but it's still a challenge for me. I like playing wit DT too, and I hope I can get as many yards and TDs as you, damn lol. BTW, how many years on the game have ya been thru already?

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 01:34 PM
1 year. I play on Pro..I went 14-2, and won the SuperBowl....but I may restart my whole Franchise....since I am now use to the speed of the game, and wasn't ready for it before. I am still thinking about it though.

M-REAL
08-20-2003, 01:37 PM
That's pretty damn good PT! Two ?? tho', Who did ya lose to? And, who did ya play in the SB?

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 01:58 PM
Thanks. I lost to San Diego and New England. I played Bucs in the Super Bowl won 38-34.

Dolfan984
08-20-2003, 05:08 PM
I played Pro one game against the Bucs (preseason) and after blowing them out in the first game, I switched to all-pro, which is definately more of a challenge. I'm 4-1 right now with a loss to the Giants (4 fumbles :( ) The key to passing is to stay in the pocket, don't be afraid to step up into it, and if you can't get the ball off in 3-5 seconds, RUN! They made Jay faster in 2004 which is a big help. :)

VanDolPhan
08-24-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by SoCalJimbo
No one can beat Jimmy Kennedy. Try 16 sacks a season in his second year. I never got one of them I simulated the season with the Rams.

Try 18 with Larry Chester on simulation. I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Prime Time
08-24-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Try 18 with Larry Chester on simulation. I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Can you say Warren Who? :lol: