PDA

View Full Version : Marlins, Marlins, Marlins!!!

Prime Time
08-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Got to love it! A HR in extra innings, thanks to Ramon Castro giving us the win and being the Wild Card. And tonight keeping the Wild Card title with us as Mike Mordecai knocks one out of the ball park in the 11th inning. Let's go Marlins baby!

ohall
08-13-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Got to love it! A HR in extra innings, thanks to Ramon Castro giving us the win and being the Wild Card. And tonight keeping the Wild Card title with us as Mike Mordecai knocks one out of the ball park in the 11th inning. Let's go Marlins baby!

Amazing stuff, the Marlins are starting to make me believe.

Oliver...

Toe-Cutter
08-14-2003, 07:49 AM
yeah, you got to love it man. Even if we don't win the wild card, i think the season has been saved, maybe even a success. It's great to be playing for something at this time of the year.
Go MARLINS!!

Toe-Cutter
08-14-2003, 07:53 AM
Jack Mckeon should be Manager of the year imo. He's done a great job

CirclingWagons
08-14-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Toe-Cutter
Jack Mckeon should be Manager of the year imo. He's done a great job

true, I hate baseball, but the Marlins are fun to watch because they are always the underdog....look at their roster...the Mets roster is 10 times better, yet the Marlins are makin it happen...McKeon pumped some life into this team...Go Marlins!

Prime Time
08-14-2003, 12:40 PM
Yeah McKeon should get at least considered for it. People said (when he was signed) that he wasn't going ot be our future Manager....just our Manager for the rest of the year. Anyone think they were wrong?

LETS GO MARLINS!

CirclingWagons
08-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Yeah McKeon should get at least considered for it. People said (when he was signed) that he wasn't going ot be our future Manager....just our Manager for the rest of the year. Anyone think they were wrong?

LETS GO MARLINS!

they still could be right....he wins the world series then retires:D

mf52dolphin
08-14-2003, 07:39 PM

That was not pretty all :mad:
Two days in a row losing in extra innings to walk off homers stinks.:mad:

At least a 6-4 win today helped.

Prime Time
08-14-2003, 09:17 PM
:lol: We rule thats why!

XoPhinsoX
08-17-2003, 10:03 PM
God damn the Marlins.

I WANT THE DAMN DIRT OFF!

Prime Time
08-18-2003, 05:32 PM