PDA

View Full Version : Taco's groin good news to me.



rickykicks@$$
08-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Not to mention their gettig spanked by the Titans.:lol:

RUDEbyallMEANS
08-16-2003, 10:33 PM
Don't be a dipsh*t.. Laughing about injuries shows no class.. :nono:

XoPhinsoX
08-16-2003, 10:33 PM
Is it me or does Travis Henry sound not so intelligent? :D

rickykicks@$$
08-16-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Don't be a dipsh*t.. Laughing about injuries shows no class.. :nono:

I'm not laughing at the injury.... I'm laughing at them getting spanked by the Titans! Besides it's just a groin not an ACL.

RUDEbyallMEANS
08-16-2003, 10:38 PM
The title of this thread alone shows you were laughing about both.. I won't argue your intentions

rickykicks@$$
08-16-2003, 10:41 PM
My god dude chill!

Clumpy
08-16-2003, 11:38 PM
Maybe he's into male groins :shakeno:

Ozzy
08-16-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Not to mention their gettig spanked by the Titans.:lol:

I for one hope not one player on any team ever gets hurt! Not to be classy, but I want to play the opposition at their best! No excuses on either side.

We all know that's fantasy!

As much as I can't stand Billy, I've yet to see one of them come here and say.....Hey guys good news about OG, or Moore, or any of the other 13-14 injuries the Dolphins have.

A big hint would be that the Edit button on this site is a wonderful thing. :)

Va.fin fan
08-17-2003, 12:46 AM
bad form dude, you reap what you sow, and we dont need anymore injuries.

Clumpy
08-17-2003, 12:56 AM
He's jinxed ya :shakeno:

CirclingWagons
08-17-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$


I'm not laughing at the injury.... I'm laughing at them getting spanked by the Titans! Besides it's just a groin not an ACL.

You're a complete moron(no smack intended, it's the truth)..let's see why:

1. Laughing about injuries, no matter how you spin it, is classless

2. it's a preseason game...if there's anybody on earth who should know that the preseason is no indication of the regular season, it's a dolphin fan.

two words: Ray Lucas

ohall
08-17-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
He's jinxed ya :shakeno:

JINX.

There I fixed it! :D

Oliver...

Clumpy
08-17-2003, 01:46 AM
It's not that simple Oliver (the Brady's kids bi-spected cousin) ;)

XoPhinsoX
08-17-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy


I for one hope not one player on any team ever gets hurt! Not to be classy, but I want to play the opposition at their best! No excuses on either side.

We all know that's fantasy!

As much as I can't stand Billy, I've yet to see one of them come here and say.....Hey guys good news about OG, or Moore, or any of the other 13-14 injuries the Dolphins have.

A big hint would be that the Edit button on this site is a wonderful thing. :)

I've seen them say all what you said..

rickykicks@$$
08-18-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy




As much as I can't stand Billy, I've yet to see one of them come here and say.....Hey guys good news about OG, or Moore, or any of the other 13-14 injuries the Dolphins have.

A big hint would be that the Edit button on this site is a wonderful thing. :)

Well I'm not on their site laughing at them I brought it up on a phins site so how am I giving them a hard time? Also, Taco is a great LB and as long as I have been a fin fan and as much bad luck as we've had I would like to see us win the **** SB once before I die. So if Taco is slowed by this injury and we have a little advantedge here then so be it. I was not laughing at his injury like some would imply, I played football for many years and I would not wish injury on any player friend or foe..............and whats wrong with laughing at them getting spanked by the Tiatans? are we not supposed to enjoy that either?

rickykicks@$$
08-18-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Not to mention their gettig spanked by the Titans.:lol:

As you all can read I was speaking for myself and not for all of you, so I did not imply that all (phin fans) felt the same, Just because some of you have a bad day(work,girlfriend,stock market) don't look for any excuse to jump on somebody because
your not happy. I think (one) person was just looking to start **** with someone and thats all.

Clumpy
08-18-2003, 02:24 AM
That person was you

XoPhinsoX
08-18-2003, 12:04 PM
I'd laugh.

When Moore got hurt they went in the Smack Forum and started posting stupid ****..