PDA

View Full Version : How does Micheal Vicks injury affect me???

Predaphin
08-17-2003, 12:55 PM
Ive got P.Price on my FFL team....should i shop him around????

I have a freind who has Vick and he also has Ricky......he only drafted 2 Qbs , with his other QB being M.Brunell.....im trying to trade Ricky from him for any QB on my roster (D.Mcnabb, D.Brees, J.Harrington) and he seems to be set with Ricky, which totally confuses me becuase hes always talking trash about him and that was his first pick.

Barbarian
08-17-2003, 02:47 PM
don't worry, now is the time to try and wrangle Vick for cheap.

Vicks injury will only go for the first few weeks of the season, after which he will be back scrambling and slinging the rock and putting up buttloads of fantasy points and should easily be 100% by your leagues playoff time.

breckenridge55
08-17-2003, 03:41 PM
I don't think Price's value drops too much. Atlanta will still pass and it's possibly that Doug Johnson throws the ball better than Vick does anyways. Besides, Vick is only out for 4-6 games anyway and after that he'll probably throw more than run anyway because of the leg injury which just helps Price. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

SuperMarksBros.
08-19-2003, 11:36 AM
agreed with breck, doug johnson has always played well when called upon in the past(giants game last year). personally, i wouldnt touch vick. we really dont know if he's going to be full strength when he comes back(this season)

Emskirch
08-19-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Predaphin34
Ive got P.Price on my FFL team....should i shop him around????

I have a freind who has Vick and he also has Ricky......he only drafted 2 Qbs , with his other QB being M.Brunell.....im trying to trade Ricky from him for any QB on my roster (D.Mcnabb, D.Brees, J.Harrington) and he seems to be set with Ricky, which totally confuses me becuase hes always talking trash about him and that was his first pick.

Depending on your league settings, RB's will command a higher price then any other position. I am a firm believer that you can win with a decent QB, but can't without two stud RB's.

Price on the other hand should be fine. Leave him be.