PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys, guess what I got!

phinsphan4ever
01-19-2002, 03:21 PM
I got my two auctions off ebay in the mail the other day. The first one was a mini 'phins helmet. It's on my office desk with my other 'phins memoriabilia. The other auction that I won was a 'phins polo shirt. I couldn't believe they had a buy it now option for only $20! Normally, polo shirts go anywhere from 40-55 bones. It's a beautiful polo. It's predominantly gray with the 'phins logo on the left chest. The collar is teal green with orange stripes on the edge of the collar. On the sleeves at the end is a teal green strip with orange as well. Too bad I don't have a scanner/digital camera to put it on my avatar.:cry:

Flyin11
01-19-2002, 04:16 PM
That sounds awesome man!!! :cool: :D Sounds like a cool shirt ;) On my Birthday I got 2 Chris Chambers football cards from my cousin..theye were in glass cases...1 was his ROOKIE card and the other a cool shot of him on a Highlight card :eek: That was cool for a present..then for Xmas he added another ROOKIE card along with another present..I got a Jamar Fletcher ROOKIE card :D That's all I have gotten this year that was related to the Dolphins...

phinsphan4ever
01-19-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Flyin11
That sounds awesome man!!! :cool: :D Sounds like a cool shirt ;) On my Birthday I got 2 Chris Chambers football cards from my cousin..theye were in glass cases...1 was his ROOKIE card and the other a cool shot of him on a Highlight card :eek: That was cool for a present..then for Xmas he added another ROOKIE card along with another present..I got a Jamar Fletcher ROOKIE card :D That's all I have gotten this year that was related to the Dolphins...

That's cool bro. I've got quite a card collection myself which ranges from basketball, baseball, and football. I haven't purchased any cards in a long time though.:cry:

miadphan13
01-19-2002, 04:30 PM
Wanna hear something really funny? I bought those Dolphins car door magnets that you did Aqua&Orange, but come to find out that my car doors are not metal. :( :) :lol: So I had to put them on my quarter panels. :lol:

FFiB
01-19-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54
I got my two auctions off ebay in the mail the other day. The first one was a mini 'phins helmet. It's on my office desk with my other 'phins memoriabilia. The other auction that I won was a 'phins polo shirt. I couldn't believe they had a buy it now option for only $20! Normally, polo shirts go anywhere from 40-55 bones. It's a beautiful polo. It's predominantly gray with the 'phins logo on the left chest. The collar is teal green with orange stripes on the edge of the collar. On the sleeves at the end is a teal green strip with orange as well. Too bad I don't have a scanner/digital camera to put it on my avatar.:cry:

The Pro Shop just had a sale on Polo shirts as well...from $9.99 to $19.99.......you really can get cheap stuff there.....