PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell!?!?!?!

MarinoFan4Life
08-17-2003, 09:21 PM
How many friggin times could Ricky fumble the ball!? This game is RIDICULOUS! How many fumbles did he have last year? I think I've doubled it in 5 games

Barbarian
08-17-2003, 09:23 PM
Try and cut back on the special moves in traffic, the more you use the more likely he will fumble.

In my first season Ricky put the rock on the ground only twice all season long.

MarinoFan4Life
08-17-2003, 09:29 PM
I'm not doing anything special... just running it up the gut... he coughed it up 3 times against NYG...

XoPhinsoX
08-17-2003, 09:34 PM
I don't fumble a whole lot with Ricky.

I think I've fumbled 3 times total (this is against people) cause I dont play the computer (since I dont own it). Only time he will usually fumble is you use spin to much and to often, or spin in traffic. I intercept like mad though ;).

Prime Time
08-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Different results for different games. It is just the way it happens. If you are running to the right side and a guy hits you just right it will be aa Fumble. He fumbled 6 times total for me....it is just idffrent for everyone, because not everyone does the exact the same play the exact same way.

XoPhinsoX
08-18-2003, 07:08 PM
I must be lucky I guess.

The past few games I've been knocking the **** out of my friend of kick returns and it just pops out ;). It's nice, heh.

AngryDolphins
08-18-2003, 10:25 PM
Yea that happens alot when you dont Fair catch the ball when a defender is near you in this game.

Prime Time
08-19-2003, 12:48 PM
No, different results for different games.

M-REAL
08-20-2003, 01:25 PM
For me, it's not the fumbles but the interceptions instead. How the hell can the A.I. anticipate my moves so well on "Pro" level?

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 01:31 PM
They don't...it is a learning curve....the game speed is different from 03, so a person is not used to it...so you are not ready to get under pressure so early....so you have to throw the ball EARLIER than you are use to and when that time comes, you panic and throw it and it becomes and INT. You will get use to the game speed the more you play it. Do some practice games in Exhibition, it should help.

M-REAL
08-20-2003, 01:42 PM
Thanks PT! It's weird cause the game is so realistic in that way-everything moves so fast, you're right once I'm past the learning curve it's on.

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 01:50 PM
Oh yeah...I believe it is the most realistic Football game out there. I at first thouhgt I waisted $50, I did not like it, because I was not used to it....But the curve has pasted me, it is only a matter of time before it passes oyu.

XoPhinsoX
08-20-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by M-REAL
For me, it's not the fumbles but the interceptions instead. How the hell can the A.I. anticipate my moves so well on "Pro" level?

Don't throw into double coverage ;p

I like using the play (not sure the name of it) where (I believe Chambers) just sits there and you sling it to em. McM also has a play to him like that, sorta. Good to use if they playing soft ;).

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 02:44 PM
Screens?

MarinoFan4Life
08-21-2003, 02:17 AM
Played my super bowl today, Miami vs TB... first rushing play of the game I give it to Ricky up the gut... Sapp is about to tackle him but I didn't see it at first, I ran right into him and knocked him right on his AZZ!!! It was so awesome... I get a little to into this game I think... LoL... now I'm starting Season 2... I always sim preseason, guess what, Ricky AND Minor are hurt.... I'm so cap strung right now that I can't pick up a quality guy to play for 2 weeks. Also, Charlie Rogers got hurt for the year..... So, I lost both of my KR's and PR's...

Prime Time
08-21-2003, 02:36 AM
Use Sam Simmons...he is a good KR/PR. That is a good example why I do not sim Pre-Season.

MarinoFan4Life
08-21-2003, 02:52 AM
Do players improve if they have stellar preseasons? I really want Sage to get better... I'd love to have him as a starter. If player improvement is better if you play, I will play the preseason games. What really sucks is that I invested in the best training program for the team like 2.5 mil isn't it? and then all these guys go and get hurt.... I guess this will just make the game more realistic for me though?but my third stringer is a piece of crap, I don't know what I'm gonna do... probably air it out a whole lot more...

Prime Time
08-21-2003, 11:23 PM
:lol: This is not the question thread!

M-REAL
08-22-2003, 10:28 AM
Thanks XO and PT! I noticed you can throw into double coverage sometimes if ya lob the pass over the CB's heads. But this has to be very good timing to pull this out right.

Prime Time
08-22-2003, 01:42 PM
Yeah you have to have PTimingto do it......PrimeTiming :D :lol:

XoPhinsoX
08-24-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by M-REAL
Thanks XO and PT! I noticed you can throw into double coverage sometimes if ya lob the pass over the CB's heads. But this has to be very good timing to pull this out right.

Yeah, it's a chance.

If they play up on you they'll just break on the ball and take it all the way on you..or if you try to do it against guys like Madison and Surtain ;\

They're awesome in Madden.

Prime Time
08-24-2003, 03:13 PM
They are awesome in real life :D

XoPhinsoX
08-24-2003, 04:39 PM
Ya, no ****.

That's not what I meant ;\

Just glad they get love on Madden.

SEAU IS A TACKLING MACHINE as well ;).