PDA

View Full Version : If NFL Suspends Belnicheet Capers will be new Pat's Head Coach!

smed54
02-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Hey I'm from the R.I. area and the local radio station is talking about why would the Pat's sign Dom Capers and they think Kraft is worried about his Genius coach may be suspended from the NFL for a long time, so that is why they went after and sign Dom Capers. They are talking about how great Capers is. I hope the Dynasty comes crashing down hard! What are your thoughts!

MrTree
02-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Hey I'm from the R.I. area and the local radio station is talking about why would the Pat's sign Dom Capers and they think Kraft is worried about his Genius coach may be suspended from the NFL for a long time, so that is why they went after and sign Dom Capers. They are talking about how great Capers is. I hope the Dynasty comes crashing down hard! What are your thoughts!

Bellicheck was flat outcoached in the Superbowl. The reall success story for the Pats has been Pollian and the FO. Can we have them suspended? :lol:

NJFINSFAN1
02-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Bellicheck was flat outcoached in the Superbowl. The reall success story for the Pats has been Pollian and the FO. Can we have them suspended? :lol:

Do you mean Scott Pioli????

The Confessor
02-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Dom being in charge would be an absolute dream come true for Phin fans..

rev kev
02-22-2008, 11:49 AM

This is getting funnier and funnier..., likely is taking a little focus off their preparation

MrTree
02-22-2008, 11:49 AM
Do you mean Scott Pioli????

yes, thanks for the correction. In any case the success of their organization has come from their personel more so than their coaching IMO.

Stringer Bell
02-22-2008, 11:53 AM
how many patriot hate-threads do we really need?

smed54
02-22-2008, 11:53 AM
All I know is everyone in New England have been saying that the Pat's never cheated and they have nothing to hide for weeks, but now all of a sudden the story seems to change very quickly. It seems that a dark cloud has come into the area and the Pat's Organization is starting damage control! From what I hear on the local sports stations Scott Pioli and Belnicheet are going down!

MoneyBrown
02-22-2008, 11:55 AM

I actually just posted this in another thread. I heard it on "The Score" but Weei was also talking about it from what I understand.

I also posted that they were talking about how there is an unnamed (possible former) Patriot who has come out saying Bellicheat has a whole "library" of "footage" from other teams.

Heres to you Booby Bellicheat :beer1:

burger13
02-22-2008, 12:01 PM
There is no substance to any of this....it's all assumption.

FINSFAN2781
02-22-2008, 12:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
I love it. Capers as the NE head coach. HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

smed54
02-22-2008, 12:03 PM
Yes I heard that also, and Scott Zolack last week also mentioned that Belnicheat recorded their walk through Practice all the time to see if any players we screwing around. I know that this proves nothing but Belnicheat told the press the other day that he NEVER recorded anyones walk through, not even his own team. Conflicting stories all the way around. I just hope he gets what he deserves. There's a reason why he was a loser with the Browns and great with the Pat's.

The Confessor
02-22-2008, 12:04 PM
how many patriot hate-threads do we really need?

Oh, I dont know that we can have too many actually

:beer1:

chris66
02-22-2008, 01:09 PM
Yes I heard that also, and Scott Zolack last week also mentioned that Belnicheat recorded their walk through Practice all the time to see if any players we screwing around. I know that this proves nothing but Belnicheat told the press the other day that he NEVER recorded anyones walk through, not even his own team. Conflicting stories all the way around. I just hope he gets what he deserves. There's a reason why he was a loser with the Browns and great with the Pat's.

how would zolack know that. he hasnt been a patriot since the mid nineties

MR NFLFAN
02-22-2008, 01:57 PM

Pollian?

:sidelol:

First year following the NFL?

MR NFLFAN
02-22-2008, 01:58 PM

Thats nothing I heard last season that the dolphins were going to the super bowl.

TomBradyWoot
02-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Thats nothing I heard last season that the dolphins were going to the super bowl.

:sidelol:

Vertical Limit
02-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Oh, I dont know that we can have too many actually

:beer1:
Then tell the mods to bring back the Depths and keep the bashers over there. It kind of gets annoying. I don't like the Pats, but to read threads like this one with no substance just based on assumption, is pathetic.

Vertical Limit
02-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Damn. lol That hurt me feelings. :boohoo:

MR NFLFAN
02-22-2008, 02:22 PM
Damn. lol That hurt me feelings. :boohoo:

Sorry VL

I know that as a pats fan I'm pretty much hated around here but I do my best to atleast provide a link as a base for my comments. I do think you're right they should bring back the depths because we're posting hear say now.

By the way I heard that theres an email being forwarded around that Microsoft will actually send you a check for forwarding to everyone you know :D

late again
02-22-2008, 02:39 PM
Sorry VL

I know that as a pats fan I'm pretty much hated around here but I do my best to atleast provide a link as a base for my comments. I do think you're right they should bring back the depths because we're posting hear say now.

By the way I heard that theres an email being forwarded around that Microsoft will actually send you a check for forwarding to everyone you know :D

Not true, man.I think you're okay with most here. Unfortunately a few posters want to put all Pats fans in with the small group of trolls that love to hit and run with the usual smack. I wouldn't sweat it.

Phin-o-rama
02-22-2008, 02:41 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/02/asterisk2-1.jpg

MR NFLFAN
02-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Not true, man.I think you're okay with most here. Unfortunately a few posters want to put all Pats fans in with the small group of trolls that love to hit and run with the usual smack. I wouldn't sweat it.

Thanks LA I appreciate the kind words. I've enjoyed discussing the camera gate scandal with you and hearing your views on the subject. It's been a terrible black eye for the league and for the team I've been a fan of for 30+ years. I've suffered thru many bad seasons even a 1-15 season just as many loyal Dolphin fans but I'll remain a pats fan thru thick and thin.

Thru all of this I've tried to look at the big picture and like we've discussed in past threads feel that in the end when all is said and done the big losers in all of it will ultimately be the fans and thats what I hate the most.