PDA

View Full Version : Deal me out.

Prakk
02-25-2008, 12:13 PM
I've been here for a few years. At first I just read posts and enjoyed the fact that I could find out stuff about my Dolphins at one web site. I've been a fan of the Miami Dolphins since George Wilson was the coach and we hadn't had a winning season yet. I'm a 40 year Dolfan.

This forum though, what a bunch of babies. You whine and poke at each other and are so narcissistic that it's hard to take you seriously. I've gotten reported for the strangest stuff and then to have someone who is a wig in this joint take that strange complaint seriously? It's happened more than once and it's just to weird for recreation. The latest was a complaint that I have linked to my own blog. I got told to remove it in 24 hours or have it removed for me. I complied, and requested that my membership be canceled. I was ignored on the last count.

Get a life.

Cancel my membership.

I don't want it. I'll be a much happier Dolfan not associating with this crowd.

Celtkin
02-25-2008, 01:32 PM
You are not a paying member. What is there to 'cancel'?

We don't allow live URLs in signatures because there were a bunch of people who were abusing the privilege to build up hits on their site. When the abuse became so bad that it was impossible to monitor, we decided to ask everyone to remove live links and replace them with non-clickable links. I am not understanding your complaint bro. Should we change the policy back and allow the abuse or are you asking that you be the exception?

ATVZ400
03-03-2008, 09:10 PM
i love it here

Regan21286
03-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Cancel my membership.

I don't want it. I'll be a much happier Dolfan not associating with this crowd.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out?

FinsGirlie
03-03-2008, 09:20 PM
im not adhering to that DUMB rule about clickable links either guys....it's just.......oh wait.........i already changed it. crap. :refuse:

:lol::tongue:

OneHondo
03-03-2008, 10:51 PM
I am a forty year Dolphin fan also. My dad, who has long since passed on and I were fans from the very first game as an expansion team. You can't belong to anything without rules. Personally I appreciate the privledge of Finheaven and all that goes with it and what rules there are, are easy to abide by. Thanks Finheaven.

unluckyluciano
03-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Cancel my membership as well. I'm tired of all these damn dolphin fans.......

Celtkin
03-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Cancel my membership as well. I'm tired of all these damn dolphin fans.......

Done :kick:

j/k You can't quit us bro

unluckyluciano
03-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Done :kick:

j/k You can't quit us bro

This thread just took a bad turn.....
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/03/brokebackdvd-1.jpg

MNFINFAN
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
This thread just took a bad turn.....
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/03/brokebackdvd-1.jpg

it only takes a bad turn when you are involved.

;) j/k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enforcerfin33
03-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Personally I'm with Reagan, no one is FORCING you to post here. If something that small and trivial upsets anyone to the point where they feel the need to openly criticize other posters or you just feel the rules are too much for you, you need to move on. Trust me I have had some very heated spats with Celtkin and others but we got past it. 100's of people arent always going to be on the same page its just not going to happen.

cnc66
03-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Personally I'm with Reagan, no one is FORCING you to post here. If something that small and trivial upsets anyone to the point where they feel the need to openly criticize other posters or you just feel the rules are too much for you, you need to move on. Trust me I have had some very heated spats with Celtkin and others but we got past it. 100's of people arent always going to be on the same page its just not going to happen.

he must like you.. this was the last guy who tried that...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

FinsGirlie
03-11-2008, 12:05 PM
it only takes a bad turn when you are involved.

;) j/k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't be joking.....it's true :lol::up:

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 01:24 PM
don't be joking.....it's true :lol::up:
So is your mission in life now to just follow me around spewing your bile about me? :shakeno:

Enforcerfin33
03-11-2008, 01:29 PM
So is your mission in life now to just follow me around spewing your bile about me? :shakeno:

Dont complain, atleast a chick is following you anywhere. :hi5:

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Dont complain, atleast a chick is following you anywhere. :hi5:
What can I say, crazy women dig me....... :hi5:

The Confessor
03-11-2008, 01:45 PM

Whats not to "Dig" about you "Juicy Lucy" :up:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/03/lucy2reconstsmh-1.jpg

The stunningly complete skeleton of a three-year-old girl who lived 3.3 million years ago has been uncovered in Ethiopia. The child belongs to the species Australopithecus afarensis like the famous "Lucy", who was discovered in 1974. The young age of the so-called Dikika child promises new insights into the growth of early humans.

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Whats not to "Dig" about you "Juicy Lucy" :up:

I am one hot, hairy tamale.

Enforcerfin33
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
wow...ever notice we highjack alot of thread's juicy? And then Lobo is always sure to follow, or AZ, or arizona 1, or wolfizona......:lol:

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 02:01 PM
wow...ever notice we highjack alot of thread's juicy? And then Lobo is always sure to follow, or AZ, or arizona 1, or wolfizona......:lol:
I just call him el coyote.

SabanHater
03-11-2008, 02:06 PM
:3w:

GridIronKing34
03-11-2008, 03:22 PM

Pffft, take all of lucky's credit... Lucky is the only thread hijacker in this joint. Anyone else who tries are simply wanna-bes! :shakeno:

Enforcerfin33
03-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Pffft, take all of lucky's credit... Lucky is the only thread hijacker in this joint. Anyone else who tries are simply wanna-bes! :shakeno:
tis my title!:up:

FinsGirlie
03-11-2008, 03:40 PM

i am NOT crazy....i'm just slightly eccentric :up:

Enforcerfin33
03-11-2008, 03:41 PM
i am NOT crazy....i'm just NJ's girl :up:

Fixed!:D

FinsGirlie
03-11-2008, 03:54 PM

you're OFF my not-to-kill list!!!! :lol:

NJFINSFAN1
03-11-2008, 03:57 PM

Fixed again. :woot:

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm number one! I'm number one!

Oh and good job convincing us you are not crazy by bringing up your lists...

The Confessor
03-11-2008, 04:06 PM

Uuuummmmm..........while you are marking people off that list...:(

:foundout:

Enforcerfin33
03-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Uuuummmmm..........while you are marking people off that list...:(

:foundout:

Is that why you keep changin your name?

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 04:14 PM
*cough*childsupport*cough*

*cough*worse then kemp*cough*

The Confessor
03-11-2008, 04:15 PM

Dont know what you are talking about....I only changed it once :up:....and that was mostly just in hope that you would stop stalking me...:tongue:

GridIronKing34
03-11-2008, 04:28 PM
*cough*childsupport*cough*

*cough*worse then kemp*cough*

unluckyluciano... to lucky... to scunk... to unluckyluciano... hmmm you changed your name often too. :err:

Enforcerfin33
03-11-2008, 04:30 PM
unluckyluciano... to lucky... to scunk... to unluckyluciano... hmmm you changed your name often too. :err:

Like your one to talk...

GridironKing....Griddle cakes......Mandy's stalker..

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 04:34 PM
That was to avoid the many of adoring fans, who i have impregnated. Different situation....

The Confessor
03-11-2008, 04:39 PM
That was to avoid the many of adoring fans, who i have impregnated. Different situation....

Yep, same theme, parallel thread:rolleyes:

GridIronKing34
03-11-2008, 04:48 PM

Poor FinsGirlie... :(:foundout:

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 04:51 PM
No no, I don't get with crazy women.......................................................
Except for that time at the bus stop............
But let's not talk about that..........................

FinsGirlie
03-11-2008, 05:54 PM

puh leaseeeee, the only babies i'm having are Mors....DUHHHHH everybody knows that!!! :lol::lol::lol:

No no, I don't get with crazy women.......................................................
Except for that time at the bus stop............
But let's not talk about that..........................

so says the guys that texts, PMs, and calls me all day long. I must not be THAT crazy....;):tongue::lol:

FinsGirlie
03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Like your one to talk...

GridironKing....Griddle cakes......Mandy's stalker..

:lol: you noticed too?

NJFINSFAN1
03-11-2008, 05:59 PM
puh leaseeeee, the only babies i'm having are Mors....DUHHHHH everybody knows that!!! :lol::lol::lol:

so says the guys that texts, PMs, and calls me all day long. I must not be THAT crazy....;):tongue::lol:

:err::err::err:

like2god
03-11-2008, 06:04 PM

Okay, then Mor shall be :banned:

Anyone else want to get in my way? :evilmod:

Lucky does that with me too.

Psst......I think he's a little on the creepy side.

FinsGirlie
03-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Okay, then Mor shall be :banned:

Anyone else want to get in my way? :evilmod:

Lucky does that with me too.

Psst......I think he's a little on the creepy side.

hahaha. don't worry, he thinks i'm crazy too. i see a pattern forming and i just don't like it.

lucky does that to you too? you know yesterday he told me you guys were hanging out this weekend.....now i'm starting to think that just meant he's going to be watching you through the window as you watch tv. :lol::tongue:;)

like2god
03-11-2008, 06:12 PM
hahaha. don't worry, he thinks i'm crazy too. i see a pattern forming and i just don't like it.

lucky does that to you too? you know yesterday he told me you guys were hanging out this weekend.....now i'm starting to think that just meant he's going to be watching you through the window as you watch tv. :lol::tongue:;)
He watches TV through my window because he doesn't have cable. And I'm assuming he watches me through my bathroom window because he doesn't have a shower, but I could be wrong.

:unsure:

Now I feel dirty. :boohoo:

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Thats a little game L2G and I play................ It's called "Call the police only when you see me in your tree"......

unluckyluciano
03-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Now I feel dirty. :boohoo:
We all know the solution to that feeling. :hi5:

like2god
03-11-2008, 06:18 PM
We all know the solution to that feeling. :hi5:
:shakeno:

You fog up the bathroom window faster than the hot water does.