PDA

View Full Version : Pats' Faulk arrested

TotoreMexico
02-27-2008, 10:04 AM
New England Patriots running back Kevin Faulk was arrested on charges of misdemeanor marijuana possession on Friday night, multiple media outlets are reporting.

A Louisiana native, Faulk was reportedly arrested at the Cajundome, the arena in Lafayette, Louisiana that is home to the Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns basketball team.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

satz
02-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Man profootball is one bad website for info

hearld had this

"Faulk, 31, was not taken into custody, but as part of the citation agreed to appear in court to face the charge of simple possession of marijuana. No court date has been established yet."

kasaba13
02-27-2008, 11:13 PM
This team is cascading down further each week. Looks like the deal with satan has expired. Time to pay up...

alen1
02-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Looks like the Patriots players are trying to hard to ease their mind off of the lost in the SB with maryjuwanna.

MR NFLFAN
02-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Report: Faulk passes drug test

Posted by Christopher L. Gasper, Globe Staff February 28, 2008 07:45 PM

According to a report in The Daily Advertiser newspaper in Louisiana, Patriots running back Kevin Faulk, who was cited for marijuana possession last Friday, passed a drug test (http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080228/SPORTS/80228023/1002)and will not have to enter the NFL's substance abuse program.
Faulk told the paper he talked to coach Bill Belichick and immediately submitted to a drug test, which was taken on Monday. He said the results of the test were negative.
Faulk has been charged with simple possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor, after he was found with four hand-rolled cigars filled with the illegal substance while attending a Lil Wayne concert at the Cajundome in Lafayette, La., last Friday.
The passing of a drug test would not affect those charges.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/02/report_faulk_pa.html

I guess Faulk who said the coat that contained the marijuana wasn't his coat was telling the truth :woot:

late again
02-29-2008, 12:15 AM
Report: Faulk passes drug test

Posted by Christopher L. Gasper, Globe Staff February 28, 2008 07:45 PM

According to a report in The Daily Advertiser newspaper in Louisiana, Patriots running back Kevin Faulk, who was cited for marijuana possession last Friday, passed a drug test (http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080228/SPORTS/80228023/1002)and will not have to enter the NFL's substance abuse program.
Faulk told the paper he talked to coach Bill Belichick and immediately submitted to a drug test, which was taken on Monday. He said the results of the test were negative.
Faulk has been charged with simple possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor, after he was found with four hand-rolled cigars filled with the illegal substance while attending a Lil Wayne concert at the Cajundome in Lafayette, La., last Friday.
The passing of a drug test would not affect those charges.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/02/report_faulk_pa.html

I guess Faulk who said the coat that contained the marijuana wasn't his coat was telling the truth :woot:

Man that's too funny. To be honest, all I had heard was just the part about getting busted for some joints in his pocket.
But think about it - "it's not my pot" is right up there with "the dog ate my homework" as far as excuses. How crazy is it that it really was someone elses? Can you picture that scene? Faulk is trying to tell the cops it's not his pot. The cops are thinking "that's what they all say"; and Faulk is thinking "no way anyone is going to believe me".

unluckyluciano
02-29-2008, 12:23 AM

How does faulk passing a drug test validate that it wasn't his coat? If you have the joints it usually means you haven't smoked them yet..............

MR NFLFAN
02-29-2008, 11:17 AM
How does faulk passing a drug test validate that it wasn't his coat? If you have the joints it usually means you haven't smoked them yet..............

Passing a drug test tells me he wasn't smoking Marijuana prior to being cited for possesion. Seeing as it can be detected in your system for months after smoking it either it wasn't his coat as he stated or he just hadn't smoked it in quite sometime. I assume the coat probably belonged to a friend who thought that with Faulks celeb status he wouldn't be searched at the door and asked him to wear the coat in for him but I don't know that for sure. Anyway who the coat belonged to isn't the big issue to me, I'm just happy he went for a drug test and passed it.

HaRdKoReXXX
02-29-2008, 12:16 PM
Passing a drug test tells me he wasn't smoking Marijuana prior to being cited for possesion. Seeing as it can be detected in your system for months after smoking it either it wasn't his coat as he stated or he just hadn't smoked it in quite sometime. I assume the coat probably belonged to a friend who thought that with Faulks celeb status he wouldn't be searched at the door and asked him to wear the coat in for him but I don't know that for sure. Anyway who the coat belonged to isn't the big issue to me, I'm just happy he went for a drug test and passed it.

Marijuana is usually only detected in your urine up to 3 or 4 days depending on how often it is used. If a hair sample is taken instead it can usually detect marijuana use up to a few months after that use. Most places dont give the hair test as it is more expenisive and takes longer to develop the results. So Id say he was given a pee test, which can be beaten a number of different ways... Just throwin some info out there :wink:

The Confessor
02-29-2008, 12:19 PM
The beginning of the end.

First spygate is uncovered (We have FAR from heard the last of that...and now this.

Coming up next: Tom Brady...does he or doesnt he fake it.....

cnc66
02-29-2008, 12:39 PM
The beginning of the end.

First spygate is uncovered (We have FAR from heard the last of that...and now this.

Coming up next: Tom Brady...does he or doesnt he fake it.....

hahaha, killin' me Kenny...