PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dolphins 2003 Franchise...Back With A Vengeance!!!

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 02:40 PM
I have decided to re-start my Franchise. It is time to whoop *** again! I will start it later today! Here we go!

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 05:08 PM
I am doing the Training Camp right now will update soon!

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 05:48 PM
Sun-Sentinel :

Training Camp ended succesfully with alot of players improving (rating wise). The Dolphins cut ROLB Justin Seaverns and signed Rookie ROLB Corey Jenkins. The Dolphins also signed Rookie TE Donald Lee. GM Ricky Spielman said " We expect alot from these rookies, we cannot wait until Game 1 of Pre-Season Vs Bucs to see how we do."

Other Notes:

-Miami may cut one WR after Pre Season.
-Miami may try and sign Richmond Webb

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 06:18 PM
Davie, FL- The Dolphins Front Office was particularly busy today. No they were not signing the likes of Richmond Webb....but Re-signing talent they already have. The Dolphins re-signed the following players. LB Morlon Greenwood, RB/KR/PR Charlie Rogers, and DE Adewale Ogunleye.

Greenwood's deal is worth 5.56 million over 3 years. Dolphin GM Ricky Spielman said "We believe Greenwood is going to have an exceptional year, and we want him locked up...because If he has the year we think he is going to have...he may be asking for big bucks."

The Dolphins deal with Rogers is worth 5.30 Million over the course of 6 years. Spielman said "We have needed a KR/PR for a long time, and the one year deal was the quickest thing we could do to make sure he was on our squad. Negotiations with him and his agent having been going on for about 2 Weeks for this long term type deal."

Finally, The Dolphins deal with Adewale Ogunleye is worth an amazing 9.60 Million over 4 years. Rick said "We know he is going to have another huge year. We can tell by the way he is playing in Camp. So we decided to lock him up for 4 years."

The Dolphins are about 9 million under the Cap.

baccarat
08-20-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Sun-Sentinel :

Training Camp ended succesfully with alot of players improving (rating wise). The Dolphins cut ROLB Justin Seaverns and signed Rookie ROLB Corey Jenkins. The Dolphins also signed Rookie TE Donald Lee. GM Ricky Spielman said " We expect alot from these rookies, we cannot wait until Game 1 of Pre-Season Vs Bucs to see how we do."

Other Notes:

-Miami may cut one WR after Pre Season.
-Miami may try and sign Richmond Webb

link?

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 10:39 PM
:lol: Wait? Are you joking or being serious? :lol:

Barbarian
08-20-2003, 10:50 PM
okay, guys, he put that in there as a thing for his simulation, he created a report for his franchise and is treating it like a real team and season, I used to do things like that, it was pretty cool.

Prime Time
08-20-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
okay, guys, he put that in there as a thing for his simulation, he created a report for his franchise and is treating it like a real team and season, I used to do things like that, it was pretty cool.

Yeah it is prety cool. But you hit it right on the head.

AngryDolphins
08-20-2003, 11:28 PM
Why you restart it lol...Anyways I won superbowl year 1 and 2. Now Seau retired. :(

Prime Time
08-21-2003, 12:48 AM
Don't know why really...just felt it was time to Re-Start. Since I now know how to play.

Chubby
08-21-2003, 10:09 AM
I plan on doing the same thing Run a test year and than restart when i have experience!

Prime Time
08-21-2003, 01:21 PM
Exactly Chubby.

Prime Time
08-21-2003, 01:29 PM
Miami, FL-Tampa won a close contest 27-24. Griese had a horrible day throwing 3 INTs, and still looking uncomfortable with the playbook and players. Sage Rosenfels looked very impressive. He came in the 4th Quarter and on his first pass hit Randy McMichael for a 78 yard pass down to the 1 yard line. Speaking of a big play...Sam Madison's 77 Yard INT....reminded of us how he played back in the day, and after having that surgery we feel he will have another 7+ INT year. Dolphins offense hit 304 yards on the Bucs Defense and The Dolphins Defense held The Bucs Offense to 175, in a losing effort though. Good signs from Morlon Greenwood and Eddie Moore. Eddie Moore was all over the field recording 4 Tackles....that was the highest by any Dolphin player on the night. Moore is looking impressive. When Coach Wannstedt was asked If Moore will start when season starts he said "If he continues playing like this, and makes plays...YES. Greenwood is playing expectacular right now though...so it is going to take alot." The Dolphins will take on the 1-0 Jaguars next Friday in Jacksonville.

t2thejz
08-24-2003, 08:16 PM
On your title it says 2003 dont you mean 2004

Prime Time
08-24-2003, 09:01 PM
It's the 2003 Season :D

Anyway, Miami went 2-2 in the Pre-Season.

Prime Time
08-24-2003, 09:03 PM
-Dolphins signed Matt Turk to a 5 year deal. Royals is still on squad.
-Dolphins traded away Oronde Gadsden (No Cap Hit, because no signing bonus) to Indianapolis Colts for 3rd and 4th rounders of next year.

Prime Time
08-24-2003, 09:06 PM
Miami Dolphins 38 - Houston Texans 6

Some stats

Fiedler 16-32, 261 Yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
Williams 28 Carries, 108 Yards, 2 TDs
Chambers 4 Catches, 71 yards, 1 TD
Dixon 9 Pancakes, 0 Sacks
Marion 1 INT
Seau 1 INT
Ogunleye 1 Sack

Prime Time