PDA

View Full Version : Where tha Mod's at??????

ns_dolfan
03-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Do we really need 10 threads on evey possible rumor out there....cmon guys look b4 you post....some good theads are getting pushed down because people have to post about a stupid JT rumor a million times.....think b4 you post.

Slim
03-01-2008, 03:14 PM
This definitely helps the situation!

ns_dolfan
03-01-2008, 03:16 PM
someone had say something....theres 4 Jt threads on the first page....its stupid...

alen1
03-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Yeah multiple threads about the same subject... but the Mods are working hard. They are moving everything into one thread, it is difficult when you have so many threads of the same thing. I think the Mods are doing good work and trying their hardest to keep all the info organized.

Willy76
03-01-2008, 03:17 PM
This definitely helps the situation!

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:, I think we should relax a little bit

eclaycamp
03-01-2008, 03:18 PM
I don't think you need to attack the mods bro, new threads are popping up ever 10-15 seconds or so. Give them some time and I'm sure they'll merge everything and clean it up for you.:hi5:

In_Flames
Do we really need 10 threads on evey possible rumor out there....cmon guys look b4 you post....some good theads are getting pushed down because people have to post about a stupid JT rumor a million times.....think b4 you post.
Do you not see the numerous merged posts? We are constantly working on keeping things neat here, however, it does not help when members post the same thread topic 8 times within a 5 minute time span. As you said, and we suggest, please use the search feature before posting news/rumors/etc. to avoid this type of cluttering. Thank you.

ns_dolfan
I know the mods work hard on here....i guess i should have used a different title because it was more 4 tha posters then the mods

Ronnie Bass
03-01-2008, 03:21 PM

You really should follow your own advice, this probably would have been the proper forum to bring this instead of calling out the hardworking mods here in the main forum:

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

ns_dolfan
03-01-2008, 03:24 PM
where would you suggest I post it????? Somewhere its not happening???? I did it where the people are doing it....and i wasnt calling out the mods...if u took thr time to read my 2nd post you would have seen that....so u might need to take my advise after all

NJFINSFAN1
03-01-2008, 03:30 PM

Busy moving thread from spots that they don't belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:err:

And we have lives also, we can't be here 24 hours a day.

ns_dolfan
03-01-2008, 03:34 PM
why would i ever post this in here????? nobody views this section....its usless i got more views in ten mins in the main forum then this will in a month here....

cnc66
03-01-2008, 03:42 PM
why would i ever post this in here????? nobody views this section....its usless i got more views in ten mins in the main forum then this will in a month here....

well WE pay attention to this forum.. and isn't that what you want, attention from staff, or just create a scene? Knowingly, or repeatedly posting in the wrong forum is a violation of the TOS, please remember that.

ns_dolfan
03-01-2008, 03:50 PM
well WE pay attention to this forum.. and isn't that what you want, attention from staff, or just create a scene? Knowingly, or repeatedly posting in the wrong forum is a violation of the TOS, please remember that.

Did you read the thread???? I wasnt tryin to call out the mods...the title was misleading...i just wanted to help the situation....people are so uptight on here...i thought it needed to be said...someone had to...if the mods arent i will...create a scene???lol why dont u do ur job and stop attackin me for doin it

In_Flames
03-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Did you read the thread???? I wasnt tryin to call out the mods...the title was misleading...i just wanted to help the situation....people are so uptight on here...i thought it needed to be said...someone had to...if the mods arent i will...create a scene???lol why dont u do ur job and stop attackin me for doin it
It has been said and addressed many times. We even have a sticky thread at the top of the forum regarding this subject, we can only suggest, we can't hold members hands. If said member continues to follow that trend of random posting then they are spoken to and warned.

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212152

like2god
03-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Why don't you start showing some respect for the people that volunteer their time to keep this site up and running for you to enjoy for free? This is one of the busiest times of year and people are quick to post some news to help out their fellow Dolphin fans and sometimes they don't take the time to see if it is already posted. Instead of acting out, try hitting the report button to bring it to our attention.

Celtkin
03-01-2008, 03:58 PM

The point is this: Post in the correct forums. Your complaint was not related to the Miami Dolphins and belonged in the Questions forum. We do read all forums so please be patient and try to not make more work for us than we already have.

We do appreciate the heads up and are working to merge things as quickly as we discover them. In the future, use the "report post" icon (the triangle) to report a problem and ask for a merge. We see those reports before all others.

Thanks in advance and Go Dolphins.

ns_dolfan
03-01-2008, 04:07 PM
I think the title was a mistake because i appreciate the mods work on here....i read finheaven everyday...I've been a member for 5 years....I know how it works...i understand that it wasnt really the right forum..but my post pertained to the forum I put it in....but just because the mods read this forum doesnt mean the gen. pop. does...i wanna make this forum the best forum possible just like the mods....sorry if i offend anyone and thx to those mods who saw my post for what it was....and to the others....

CrunchTime
03-01-2008, 04:23 PM
The quickest way to get the Mods attention is to make a report ...the red triangle under your avatar.

Sending a PM or posting in this forum is the next best method to get our attention.

I am sure you had good intentions .We get frustrated at members who dont bother to read too.

The VIP forum is a refuge from all that .