PDA

View Full Version : Boomer we need you!

FinAtic8480
03-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Boomer the last two days have been silent. Do you have anything for us anything will be appreciated.

Can we win a SB
03-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Boomer!!!

FinAtic8480
03-04-2008, 01:43 AM
No FA news in two whole days. Dont get me wrong the Bell signing was nice, but I would love for us topick another OL, DL and DB

DaFish
03-04-2008, 02:00 AM
No FA news in two whole days. Dont get me wrong the Bell signing was nice, but I would love for us topick another OL, DL and DB

All I have to say is VIP.

SR 7
03-04-2008, 02:05 AM

all i have to say is not everyone has $ for VIP hence the point of a forum. if ppl have to pay for them to get info then slowly ppl wont show up on this forum and next thing you know its a dead site.

VIP member can sometimes come in and give us info too. wont kill.

brandon1986
03-04-2008, 02:07 AM
why all the VIP pushing lately? if it so great why not open it up for us lowly people to look into it and see whats in there?

SR 7
03-04-2008, 02:10 AM
why all the VIP pushing lately? if it so great why not open it up for us lowly people to look into it and see whats in there?

Its b/c it costs a lot to run a site and money coming in is veryhelpful to keep this good site running but the problem is to have a forum become successful you also need ppl to post ppl to sign up etc etc and once the info becomes dead on the regular board ppl arnet goin to show up. So its goin to eventually do more damage. The only info we get is off of rotoworld or profootballtalk. it used to be diff last year I dono what happened. I understand the money part completely, it costs a bunch to keep a site running esp. w/out lag. 2 yrs ago during FA and draft it was almost impossible to come in the lag was INSANE this year during FA its been awesome, no lag what so ever. maybe once in a while but its amazing as of now.

DaFish
03-04-2008, 02:11 AM
all i have to say is not everyone has $ for VIP hence the point of a forum. if ppl have to pay for them to get info then slowly ppl wont show up on this forum and next thing you know its a dead site.

VIP member can sometimes come in and give us info too. wont kill.

Nuff said. Didn't mean for it to come off the way it did.:D

Brown42000
03-04-2008, 02:12 AM
I've noticed that as well maybe the site is struggling and needs some help financially.

JT-forpresident
03-04-2008, 02:13 AM
news will come out eventually, dont bother about rumors because there are plenty...i lay back and watch the whole darn thing unfold

DaFish
03-04-2008, 02:14 AM
I've noticed that as well maybe the site is struggling and needs some help financially.

I imagine keeping this site going is not cheap.

SR 7
03-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Nuff said. Didn't mean for it to come off the way it did.:D

o i konw i dindt either, my bad if it sounded that way.

lbmclean_sj
03-04-2008, 02:17 AM
I like the two phase approach. remember Parcells talking about sharpening the focus for players in the draft? looks like they took the same approach for phase one of FA. they got/lost all those guys on their short list. phase 2 is for 1) later cuts by other teams 2) bargain basement guys who after the initial frenzy is over will come real cheap

Dolfan1000
03-04-2008, 02:18 AM
OT, but I agree, I think it would be an interesting marketing tool if the admins either chose like 3 or 4 of the best VIP threads ever and made them available to us, so we could see what to expect. That, or open it up for 24 hours, not so we could post, but just so we could read and see if its worthwhile. Just a suggestion.

DaFish
03-04-2008, 02:29 AM
OT, but I agree, I think it would be an interesting marketing tool if the admins either chose like 3 or 4 of the best VIP threads ever and made them available to us, so we could see what to expect. That, or open it up for 24 hours, not so we could post, but just so we could read and see if its worthwhile. Just a suggestion.

Hey, who knows? I would have to say that something like that would not be a bad idea. The whole premise behind VIP is to filter out trash post and focus on quality posts.

All you guys know how nuts it gets here in the main forum with all the crazy posts. Sometimes it gets frustrating searching through garbage threads.

There are so many great posters here. Their knowledge and input would be a great addition to VIP.

Dolfan1000
03-04-2008, 02:36 AM
Pass it on to the higher powers ;)

Aqua4Ever04
03-04-2008, 02:37 AM

Because without the 2% of the members on this board that pay for VIP, there wouldn't be a FH. You help the site, the site will help you in return.:up:

I know a very low percentage of VIPers visit the mains and I'm starting to fall into that category a little more each day. I used to visit frequently, but without having to wade through garbage and getting better debates keeps me in VIP. Someties big posts are ignored on the mains and that's why I rarely post them.

slickj102
03-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Because without the 2% of the members on this board that pay for VIP, there wouldn't be a FH. You help the site, the site will help you in return.:up:

I know a very low percentage of VIPers visit the mains and I'm starting to fall into that category a little more each day. I used to visit frequently, but without having to wade through garbage and getting better debates keeps me in VIP. Someties big posts are ignored on the mains and that's why I rarely post them.

I think most of the people on this forum with a brain will agree with you. But, like one of the posters on here said earlier, show people a little bit of what goes on in VIP and it could result in a lot more memberships and $ for FH. People dont want to spend the money on blind faith with no examples of what theyd be getting in return. Just my opinion/suggestion :woot:

Aqua4Ever04
03-04-2008, 02:59 AM
I think most of the people on this forum with a brain will agree with you. But, like one of the posters on here said earlier, show people a little bit of what goes on in VIP and it could result in a lot more memberships and $ for FH. People dont want to spend the money on blind faith with no examples of what theyd be getting in return. Just my opinion/suggestion :woot:

Here's my thing, Slick. Sometimes when I create a somewhat large thread (say 2 pages on a word document) I will post it in both VIP and in the mains. In VIP, it turns into a great debate with every perspective thinkable being covered and the issue is beaten to a pulp until everyone can decifer their point of view.

When I post the same thread in here, replies come with one sentence and will just attack a single sentence of the thread saying they disagree. It's not really worth it.

The best way to know is the trials. I know some won a week long trial in the essay contest and those members want to purchase the membership now.:up:

studsatele
03-04-2008, 03:02 AM
ok. a few things.
1. if the site needs help. the mods need only ask. i for one would have no problem helping.
2. how much does vip cost? how long is the subscription for?
3. HOW THE HELL DO I CHANGE MY USERNAME?

DaFish
03-04-2008, 03:05 AM
ok. a few things.
1. if the site needs help. the mods need only ask. i for one would have no problem helping.
2. how much does vip cost? how long is the subscription for?

1. I think they do by offering VIP and asking for donations.
2. $36 a year.
3. I know there was a way before the site went down last year and I haven't seen that function since it came back online.

MoneyBrown
03-04-2008, 03:07 AM

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

DaFish
03-04-2008, 03:09 AM
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

No seriously, there was a way to change your username.

OH sorry. I see the humor now that I really look at the name. Yes I would want to change it also. :lol:

slickj102
03-04-2008, 03:14 AM
Here's my thing, Slick. Sometimes when I create a somewhat large thread (say 2 pages on a word document) I will post it in both VIP and in the mains. In VIP, it turns into a great debate with every perspective thinkable being covered and the issue is beaten to a pulp until everyone can decifer their point of view.

When I post the same thread in here, replies come with one sentence and will just attack a single sentence of the thread saying they disagree. It's not really worth it.

The best way to know is the trials. I know some won a week long trial in the essay contest and those members want to purchase the membership now.:up:

lol I'm not debating the lack of thought or just downright moronic posts that flood the main page man. I rarely start threads out here bc i dont feel like reading through 10 garbage posts to get to someone who posted with intelligence. All Im saying is that there are some people in the main forum who do make quality posts and the only thing holding them back from joining VIP is the lack of information they have on what they would be paying for. I think I speak for a lot of the guys out here when I say we're just kind of ignorant for what we would get from VIP. Insider Info or whatnot.
I always appreciate your posts tho man I know your knowledgable and use your brain when you write (which sadly is sometimes rare in here) BTW wtf ever happened to that Chatroom?

Aqua4Ever04
03-04-2008, 03:26 AM
lol I'm not debating the lack of thought or just downright moronic posts that flood the main page man. I rarely start threads out here bc i dont feel like reading through 10 garbage posts to get to someone who posted with intelligence. All Im saying is that there are some people in the main forum who do make quality posts and the only thing holding them back from joining VIP is the lack of information they have on what they would be paying for. I think I speak for a lot of the guys out here when I say we're just kind of ignorant for what we would get from VIP. Insider Info or whatnot.
I always appreciate your posts tho man I know your knowledgable and use your brain when you write (which sadly is sometimes rare in here) BTW wtf ever happened to that Chatroom?

I too am familiar with your stuff. I sponsered you when the chatroom became VIP only and some of you guys became locked out. :up:

I hear exactly what you're saying. I too was hesitant when I signed up about a year ago but it was one of the best decisions I ever made and was easily the best $36 I've ever spent. I'm such a better/more knowledgable fan for having that subscription.

By the way, here are two threads I posted regarding the draft both in VIP and in the draft forum. Consider it a slight preview of what you'll see in VIP.

NFL Mock dated 1/22/08
http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207146&highlight=2008+nfl+mock+aqua (http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207146&highlight=2008+nfl+mock+aqua)

What should the Fins do with pick 32? Date unknow (somewhere in February.)
http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211271&highlight=2008+nfl+mock+aqua (http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211271&highlight=2008+nfl+mock+aqua)

illscriptures
03-04-2008, 03:29 AM

I just joined VIP... now I know why they don't post out here.

"A WHOLE NEW WORLD..."

slickj102
03-04-2008, 03:31 AM
I too am familiar with your stuff. I sponsered you when the chatroom became VIP only and some of you guys became locked out. :up:

I hear exactly what you're saying. I too was hesitant when I signed up about a year ago but it was one of the best decisions I ever made and was easily the best $36 I've ever spent. I'm such a better/more knowledgable fan for having that subscription.

Thanx man, that chatroom was nice but I can see why it had to become VIP only with all those morons that would pop in to talk brainless ish or tell us how bad Porter and Beck are lol. Does VIP include only insider Fin info or do you see a lot of stuff from the rest of the league as well?

Aqua4Ever04
03-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Thanx man, that chatroom was nice but I can see why it had to become VIP only with all those morons that would pop in to talk brainless ish or tell us how bad Porter and Beck are lol. Does VIP include only insider Fin info or do you see a lot of stuff from the rest of the league as well?

Yeah remember that one Jets fan that kept on coming in with the line, "lolololosers?" That guy was a goof.

It's a general NFL forum. With such a limited amount of members, we can do that. It's my go to source for complete NFL information (if I'm not already the one reporting it. :lol:) Plus, you won't see 10 threads started on the same subject, VIPers actually look before posting new threads.

slickj102
03-04-2008, 03:42 AM
Yeah remember that one Jets fan that kept on coming in with the line, "lolololosers?" That guy was a goof.

It's a general NFL forum. With such a limited amount of members, we can do that. It's my go to source for complete NFL information (if I'm not already the one reporting it. :lol:) Plus, you won't see 10 threads started on the same subject, VIPers actually look before posting new threads.

Yea there were plenty of Pennington Pantydroppers in that chat.

LOL im guessing you guys are prob a little ahead of rotoworld in there huh?

DaFish
03-04-2008, 03:48 AM
I just joined VIP... now I know why they don't post out here.

"A WHOLE NEW WORLD..."

Yep. Very cool stuff in there. Everything is cut and dry. No fat or filler.....all grade A stuff.

Aqua4Ever04
03-04-2008, 03:57 AM
Yea there were plenty of Pennington Pantydroppers in that chat.

LOL im guessing you guys are prob a little ahead of rotoworld in there huh?

Haha! Brilliant alliteration.

I don't want to go into detail on that last snippet. ;)

VanDolPhan
03-04-2008, 04:21 AM
If your looking to donate or join VIP they are listed right at the top in the same spots where User CP is listed.

The site is literally run by average joes who give up their free time (and $) to help out. Various things are done as far as occasionally previewing a thread, the contests and each and every month VIP'ers donate money to the cause to bring good posters into the V.I.P. So if your doing your part to keep the posting quality up it will eventually get noticed. VIP'ers this past month alone added another 5-6 persons to it based off donations alone. You'll also notice it isn't the mods etc that are pushing VIP...it's those that are in VIP itself.

It's really just a perk for those that literally spend their lives at this forum to help out. If it's not your thing don't feel pressured. However, if you want to help the options are there + the perks.

Boomer
03-04-2008, 07:09 AM
Boomer the last two days have been silent. Do you have anything for us anything will be appreciated.

2 players are in today for physicals. One is a former Dolphin.

The other has a relationship with one of our coaches.

dgb11112
03-04-2008, 07:15 AM
Unless I am mistaken. there isn't any post AT AL in the VIP AREA...... I don't see a reason to join it if there are no post or activity.. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Boomer
03-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Unless I am mistaken. there isn't any post AT AL in the VIP AREA...... I don't see a reason to join it if there are no post or activity.. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You can only see the posts if you're a VIP member. Even on the front page thing.

rainmaker1313
03-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Why dont you just charge $1 a month for users via paypal? We have over 5000 mermbers? Would that help?

rainmaker1313
03-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Yes you are mistaken! Plenty activity, I am not a member , but I know there is :boohoo:

invertedboarder
03-04-2008, 07:35 AM
get some sponsers and quit f-in around

inFINSible
03-04-2008, 07:43 AM
36 bucks keeps the trolls out.

cnc66
03-04-2008, 07:48 AM

consider yourself corrected sir.. we have hundreds of "active" posters, some 17 threads have been posted in since midnight.. it is 6:20am now.. no, there is no lack of activity.

for all you wanting a taste of VIP.. I recommend that you pay attention next "essay" contest. The quality of the posts to be found in VIP were well represented by our last contest. Remember, every one of us came from the mains... The next essay cycle could be the one that gets our contestants in across the draft.. a serious perk that will garner some VERY good posts, I am looking forward to this a LOT.

For those who will harp on the "elitist" theme, I would remind you that "we" get together every quarter and donate money into a fund that allows us to offer comp memberships to quality posters who might have difficulty coming up with the bucks. This is a very "selfless" program all about giving back to DolphinsNation and it's main board members. I have been honored enough to have been a part of this program from the beginning and can tell you we have brought in a BUNCH of folks over the years. It just feels really good to help out a struggling student or new Dad and bring them into the fold.

An important thing to know is that VIP is NOT for everyone. Some have arrived in VIP thinking that the 36 bucks they paid means they can post any ol' thing they want. Those folks either came around, or were asked to leave. The TOS is held to VERY tightly there. We KNOW what we all have in VIP, and the entire group.. 450 plus, self polices and co operates to keep things flowing. Folks that make their living annoying other posters are quickly culled from the ranks. So, consider these things if that is your style of posting..

If you LOVE Miami Dolphins football, and are willing to hold yourself to a "higher" standard of conduct, VIP might be just the place for you. We become friends, get together in real life and meet one another, tailgate together and support one another in bad times. It really is a little family all into itself.

FinsGirlie
03-04-2008, 09:16 AM
In VIP there have been a slew of posts, including a post that states there are 2 guys we're looking at today. Things slow down, and hopefully that's a sign that we're closely watching a couple guys and not prematurely reacting. It's only been 4 days, just be patient.

Motion
03-04-2008, 09:34 AM

Because its worth it, especially at this time of year when there is so much info and news out there. This time of year more than any is when there is tons of inside info posted in VIP about FA and the Draft.

No one is really "Pushing it" ,just stating its worth it. :up:

CrunchTime
03-04-2008, 10:54 AM
As someone has already said VIP is not for everyone.There is no hard sales pitch for it.
Its the unsolicited recommendation by existing VIP members that does most of the promoting.

The VIP forum is a refuge from the sometimes ranting ,alarmists ,inane and antagonistic posting of the main board.Its no wonder that once a member becomes a VIP member they seldom venture out of that forum.

The last thing we want to do is to convert the VIP forum into the same thing.

We are always on the lookout or good posters and we try to find a way to make it attractive for them to join .If they need help we have a great group of VIPs who are willing to do that.

For the poster who thinks there is not much going on in there we have 450 members and 7000 threads .

Our most knowledgeable posters,columnists,bloggers ,gurus and writers frequent that forum so the posting is top notch and we want to keep it that way.

FinFanINLondon
03-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Quick question for the VIP'ers. I have been reading threads here for quite some time and very rarely post or respond because quite frankly your post or reply just goes unnoticed. It seems if you have under 5000 posts then you obviously don't have the intelligence or thought process to even be on here. Is it that way in VIP?

I have followed Boomer, KB, CK and a few others and always look for their threads on here and enjoyed reading their opinions and analysis on things. If VIP is now where that is then fine sign me up but I'm not spending 40 bucks if you're not really in the "gang" because you don't post 1500 things a day.

Montella
03-04-2008, 11:31 AM

Nice sig! Let's go C's! :woot:

phin fan 4 ever
03-04-2008, 11:31 AM
hey guys any ideas on who the 2 player are than are taking physicals today?

finswin56
03-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Quick question for the VIP'ers. I have been reading threads here for quite some time and very rarely post or respond because quite frankly your post or reply just goes unnoticed. It seems if you have under 5000 posts then you obviously don't have the intelligence or thought process to even be on here. Is it that way in VIP?

I have followed Boomer, KB, CK and a few others and always look for their threads on here and enjoyed reading their opinions and analysis on things. If VIP is now where that is then fine sign me up but I'm not spending 40 bucks if you're not really in the "gang" because you don't post 1500 things a day.No, it is not like that. It is not perfect, but once you're there, you realize how little $36 is for that environment.

NJFINSFAN1
03-04-2008, 11:57 AM

I have followed Boomer, KB, CK and a few others and always look for their threads on here and enjoyed reading their opinions and analysis on things. If VIP is now where that is then fine sign me up but I'm not spending 40 bucks if you're not really in the "gang" because you don't post 1500 things a day.

To be honest, I never look at what a persons post count is, I start reading the posts, if it catches me and is intelligent, I read it and reply. If it makes no sense or is hogwash, I move on. Sometimes the poster makes a great point and I don't reply, I just hit the thanks button.

bluegrassbubba
03-04-2008, 12:06 PM
I think if you are posting and reading here, then you and I agree this is the BEST dolphin site for us fans, but this site costs money to run, and a lot of personal time, so to answer your question, I am a VIP'er because I appreciate all the hard work and would like to continue reading about our great team in the future, so if they seem to try and get people to join vip then I don't think that's unreasonable.

CrunchTime
03-04-2008, 12:56 PM

Not all the VIPs are experts.We have many members...some of whom are your compatriots... who just want learn from others.

I have heard it said that many members have learned more about the Dolphins and football in 6 months of membership than in their entire lifes.

Obviously not everyone can be an expert but their opinions are still valid and the members will take the time to answer any questions....with respect.

Respect is the key word in VIP.And the members are generally more close knit than on the main board.:)

FinFanINLondon
03-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Not all the VIPs are experts.We have many members...some of whom are your compatriots... who just want learn from others.

I have heard it said that many members have learned more about the Dolphins and football in 6 months of membership than in their entire lifes.

Obviously not everyone can be an expert but their opinions are still valid and the members will take the time to answer any questions....with respect.

Respect is the key word in VIP.And the members are generally more close knit than on the main board.:)

Thanks for the responses, i decided to join to see what all the excitement was about!!! :D

Just did a quick run through and it is very different from the main forum, which is quite refreshing!!!

While I may not post a whole lot I really enjoy the updates and analysis and debates. Looking forward to getting my fill in VIP.

FinFanINLondon
03-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Hey wait, where is my official badge!!!! I need my profile spiced up in some form!!

CrunchTime
03-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Hey wait, where is my official badge!!!! I need my profile spiced up in some form!!

What badge ? :wink:

Welcome mate or shag whatever part of the UK you come from.

Come back and let us know what you think.

Check out the insiders thread to find out about the two players Boomer mentioned :wink:

FinFanINLondon
03-04-2008, 01:31 PM
What badge ? :wink:

Welcome mate or shag whatever part of the UK you come from.

Come back and let us know what you think.

Check out the insiders thread to find out about the two players Boomer mentioned :wink:

Actually I'm in London, Ontario, Canada!!! The TRUE London of the world!!! I hope Boomer doesn't see this!!! :winkwink:

Was already in there and I'm going to be doing an awful lot of reading!!!! LOL

I already know it was the right decision to join.

Whats the thing on donating? Its something I would consider.

CrunchTime
03-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Actually I'm in London, Ontario, Canada!!! The TRUE London of the world!!! I hope Boomer doesn't see this!!! :winkwink:

Was already in there and I'm going to be doing an awful lot of reading!!!! LOL

I already know it was the right decision to join.

Whats the thing on donating? Its something I would consider.

On the top of this page you will see a link for donations.

25 or more dollars will get you a donators badge to go along with the one you recently received.

250 dollars or more will get you a Superdonators badge like the one I have plus a lot of gratitude from us and the owner who has made a heavy investment in servers and associated equipment recently.:hi5:

However any amount you can afford will be graciously accepted :)

Boomer
03-04-2008, 02:33 PM
As someone has already said VIP is not for everyone.There is no hard sales pitch for it.
Its the unsolicited recommendation by existing VIP members that does most of the promoting.

The VIP forum is a refuge from the sometimes ranting ,alarmists ,inane and antagonistic posting of the main board.Its no wonder that once a member becomes a VIP member they seldom venture out of that forum.

The last thing we want to do is to convert the VIP forum into the same thing.

We are always on the lookout or good posters and we try to find a way to make it attractive for them to join .If they need help we have a great group of VIPs who are willing to do that.

For the poster who thinks there is not much going on in there we have 450 members and 7000 threads .

Our most knowledgeable posters,columnists,bloggers ,gurus and writers frequent that forum so the posting is top notch and we want to keep it that way.

People keep asking for me....Crunch is THE man when it comes to inside info. I mean, I've never seen anything like it. He's batting at .1000

Boomer
03-04-2008, 02:35 PM
It sounds corny, but VIP is like a family. As Tony Soprano might say, 'it's good people'. And the turnover of news, informative posts, analysis and most of all inside info, especially from Senior Bowl to Draft Day is unmatched anywhere on the internet.

ANYWHERE.

DaFish
03-04-2008, 03:06 PM

I fall into that category Crunch. I am no expert by far and never claim to be. I just find it great that I can read posts without wading through tons of BS.

I have also learned so much about many aspects of the game because of the knowledgeable and educated posts.

Someone also posted that VIP is a family and we get together for tailgates and stuff. I am not part of that but I would like to be. When I finish up with school, I will be making it down to Florida to catch some games.

NJFINSFAN1
03-04-2008, 03:17 PM
It sounds corny, but VIP is like a family. As Tony Soprano might say, 'it's good people'. And the turnover of news, informative posts, analysis and most of all inside info, especially from Senior Bowl to Draft Day is unmatched anywhere on the internet.

ANYWHERE.

You have your good Uncles and the ones that pinch your wife after they drink to much!:rolleyes2:

Muck
03-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the responses, i decided to join to see what all the excitement was about!!! :D

Just did a quick run through and it is very different from the main forum, which is quite refreshing!!!

While I may not post a whole lot I really enjoy the updates and analysis and debates. Looking forward to getting my fill in VIP.

Bro, go back a few days in there when FA was just kicking off. That was fun. :woot:

The 450 mark is a bit dated. There may be more, there be less. ;) But there are plenty of folks like you who just read. We've got some who've never posted anywhere on the site. Nothing wrong with that either.

Again, I want to reiterate that there's NOTHING wrong with not joining that forum. Nothing. It's simply a product we offer. Just like a shirt. You don't have to buy one if you don't want one. It's your money.

If we didn't want to offer the free forums, we wouldn't. But nothing could be further from the truth. I, for one, enjoy the unbridled passion I see in the main forum. :)

Muck
03-04-2008, 06:23 PM
People keep asking for me....Crunch is THE man when it comes to inside info. I mean, I've never seen anything like it. He's batting at .1000

Yeah. He knows dis guy......who's associates wit dis udda guy. Dis udda guy.....he got himself into a little bit of a.....situation. Anyway....in his current predicament.....dis guy became associates wit anudda guy who's got an arrangement wit a memba a da Family.

ANYWHERE.

:hi5:

Boomer
03-04-2008, 07:22 PM
You have your good Uncles and the ones that pinch your wife after they drink to much!:rolleyes2:

Yeah but we give them a beatdown

King Felix
03-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Why dont you just charge $1 a month for users via paypal? We have over 5000 mermbers? Would that help?im all for pushing VIP, but this would be horrible..sure the site would be making money(not sure how much more, if at all) but the VIP would turn into the main. and then the whole "vip" would be worthless.

edit: wow just did the math fh would lose so much money your way

CpuFan
03-05-2008, 07:55 AM
What happens to the money if your booted from VIP you get a refund right?

CrunchTime
03-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Only a handful of members have been booted out since the VIP forum started so its an infrequent event.

Most members adapt their posting habits to fit the atmosphere once they become members.And they will get plenty of warnings before the booting happens.

To answer your question there is no refund for those who are booted out.