PDA

View Full Version : Trade Kevin Johnson and Josh Reed for Koren Robinson??

RUDEbyallMEANS
08-23-2003, 10:23 PM
I want to know if I tried this trade with someone if this would get done.. I wouldnt get the sh*t end of the stick, would I??

The Spaz
08-23-2003, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't part with Josh Reed but that's just me!

SuperMarksBros.
08-23-2003, 10:53 PM
depends on the rest of your recieving core. reed is unproven... and though KJ is solid, he's just one of 4 very good WRs on one team. koren robinson is the #2 option for seattle behind alexander(total touches). if you are comfortable with your core of recievers after the trade, sure. if it leaves a hole on your roster that you cannot fill in free agency, i wouldn't do it(although, you can usually find tai streets in free agency, a player i expect to outperform reed).

RUDEbyallMEANS
08-24-2003, 12:23 AM
These are my group of WR's...
Donald Driver, Eric Moulds, Amani Toomer, Josh Reed, Quincy Morgan, Kevin Johnson, Derrius Thompson..
I have the Bills best WR in Eric Moulds and Clevelands go to guy in Quincy Morgan.. Would I get the bad end of the stick if I traded Kevin Johnson and Josh Reed for Koren Robinson??

SuperMarksBros.
08-24-2003, 12:26 AM
do it...in robinson, moulds, and toomer, you have 3 #1 wrs on potentially high scoring offenses. driver serves as a servicable backup.

RUDEbyallMEANS
08-24-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
do it...in robinson, moulds, and toomer, you have 3 #1 wrs on potentially high scoring offenses. driver serves as a servicable backup.

If you had Koren Robinson.. What would you give him up for??
Kevin Johnson and Reed??
Quincy and Reed??
Driver and Thompson??

What would be a good trade for me to give the opponent holding Koren Robinson so that I could geta good deal as well as he..??

SuperMarksBros.
08-24-2003, 10:24 PM
i thought you mentioned trading KJ and reed for robinson? this is what i replied to. did you guys discuss this deal or are you speculating? if i personally owned robinson, i might give him up for reed and KJ, depending on my wr core.

UT-Phinz
08-25-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
These are my group of WR's...
Donald Driver, Eric Moulds, Amani Toomer, Josh Reed, Quincy Morgan, Kevin Johnson, Derrius Thompson..
I have the Bills best WR in Eric Moulds and Clevelands go to guy in Quincy Morgan.. Would I get the bad end of the stick if I traded Kevin Johnson and Josh Reed for Koren Robinson??

Rude, jump on that trade. You have so much depth at WR, you don't need to worry about it, and Koren Robinson is my #6 ranked WR in the entire league. You would be getting a great deal.