PDA

View Full Version : Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll

miadphan13
01-21-2002, 03:02 PM
Please vote for all the teams you would be interested in. The final schedule should be out by the first week of April.

I'll DEFINITELY go to the Raiders and Jets games. I've never seen the Pats, Ravens or Bears, so those could also be a possibility. Basically, I'm up for ANY Dolphin game. :D

Dolfan984
01-21-2002, 03:49 PM
Raiders #1
Pats #2
Jets #3 here.

iceblizzard69
01-21-2002, 04:32 PM
If you want to see a fun easy game where the Dolphins will dominate, see the Bills. If you want to see a more competitive game, see the Patriots.

Phinmaster1354
01-21-2002, 05:09 PM
I can make any of them!! PARTY!! PARTY!! PARTY!! GO PHINS!!!

dolphan39
01-21-2002, 07:33 PM
it will likely be driven more by dates than teams, but I would rather not see the Jets or Pats since they are on TV up here :D

dolfan06
01-23-2002, 09:51 AM
i voted for the bills and raiders, but i would much rather go to an afternoon game, in november or december too!;)

FFiB
01-23-2002, 01:41 PM
if dolfantalk can be of any help in logistics (i.e. BBQ equipment, tent etc) let me know...

also Finheaven posters are always welcome to party with us at the best spot in town (Pole W22).

Here is our normal schedule for games:

1pm games: tailgate starts at 9am and lasts until 11-11:30. BBQ, steaks, pork chops, bratwurst, hotdogs, beer....Then we all head over to "Sportstown" to swing with the crowd and cheerleaders and get into the game mood with a couple "cold ones".
Our tailgate place is right in front of Gate H where Sportstown begins....close proximity....

4pm games: Tailgate party starts at 12pm.....same program....

After the game....we'll hang out for a couple of minutes to let the game sink in...have a couple cold ones (or warm ones) and just chat....sometimes we'll finish our food....LOL

Sunday nite/Monday nite games: very little tailgating if any at all (especially MNF games with people coming from work etc).

We start out at Hooters or Cafe Iguana (heavily frequented by Dolfans before any game) which are about 1 mile from the stadium.....Chicken wings and beer does the job....then over to Sportstown for the real party....

Phinmaster1354
01-23-2002, 04:22 PM
AMEN BROTHER!!!:D

dolfan06
01-23-2002, 11:17 PM
it all sounds good to me! i like the 4PM game better though. also, my son will come with me from arkansas, so he would like a dec game so he can get out of the friggin cold weather for a while!:D

Dolfan984
01-23-2002, 11:46 PM
It will have to be a December game for me as well.

FFiB
01-23-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
it all sounds good to me! i like the 4PM game better though. also, my son will come with me from arkansas, so he would like a dec game so he can get out of the friggin cold weather for a while!:D

anytime...just let us know...

I just want to make sure I don't interfere with MiaD's plans....

dolfan06
01-24-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by FFiB

anytime...just let us know...

I just want to make sure I don't interfere with MiaD's plans.... i don't think miadphan13 has anything set in concrete yet. she won't make any plans until its decided what game the fans want to see the most. i my self am thinking about taking my trailer, but i don't know what kind of EV's they allow at the stadium!:rolleyes:

FFiB
01-24-2002, 01:23 AM
i don't think miadphan13 has anything set in concrete yet. she won't make any plans until its decided what game the fans want to see the most. i my self am thinking about taking my trailer, but i don't know what kind of EV's they allow at the stadium!:rolleyes:

as far as I know they allow all sizes RV...they have a special lot for RVs...

nyrican
01-24-2002, 04:08 PM
The Jets Game would be my choice :cool: ,

and there is a RV area in the parking lot...

the reason for my choice for the jets game is the ongoing bet

I have with miadphan13 ;) and she knows the outcome of the

bet..... ;)

FinsOnTop
01-24-2002, 07:26 PM
NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME! NIGHT GAME!

dolfan06
01-24-2002, 09:08 PM
a sunday night game would be great, if they have one!:D

Jaydog57
01-25-2002, 01:15 AM
I would most like to see a Jets, Raiders, Ravens, Pats, or Bears game 'cause they are good teams that I'd like to see get beat live and in person.:evil: :cool:

dolfan06
01-25-2002, 02:00 AM
but i don't think i'd like to face my wife after the game, especially after my bail was set. i am very serious about my dolphin football!:D

Joe
01-27-2002, 06:56 AM
Hey Miadphan13, Can I go? Of course it would have to be a Jet game LMAO!:lol: Hey Girl good luck next season! http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Joe
01-27-2002, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jaydog57
[B]I would most like to see a Jets, Raiders, Ravens, Pats, or Bears game 'cause they are good teams that I'd like to see get beat live and in person.:evil: :cool: ] Hey Jaydog, Nice Pic buddy, {I must say} LOL Ed Grimley? Got to have that PIC! Hey good luck next season!

miadphan13
01-27-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by nyrican
The reason for my choice for the jets game is the ongoing bet
I have with miadphan13 ;) and she knows the outcome of the
bet..... ;)

You're just dying to see me in a Jets jersey, aren't you? :lol: Well I hope the Dolphins won't make me subject myself to that! :lol: See ya at the Jets game!! :D

Originally posted by Joe
Hey Miadphan13, Can I go? Of course it would have to be a Jet game LMAO!:lol: Hey Girl good luck next season!

Sure Joe, c'mon down! :) You can hang with NYRican too and maybe even Chops44..............maybe???? :D I'll be there to console you guys when the Jets lose...........NOT! ;) :lol:

nyrican
01-28-2002, 01:38 PM
hey girlfriend,

you know i want to see you wearing that jersey :lol:

looking foward to meeting you guys, chops 44 and joe jet fuel

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dolfan06
01-28-2002, 09:14 PM
these guys(nyrican, joe and chops) i wouldn't mind going to a jets game!:D

FinaticalOne
01-31-2002, 09:56 AM
My choices are:

1) Jets
2) Raiders
3) Ravens
4) Pats
5) Bears

In that order.

GO FINS!

Rude American
02-01-2002, 04:17 PM
I'll be at all of them. Just gime me directions on how to find you good people.

Jaydog57
02-02-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
I'll be at all of them. Just gime me directions on how to find you good people. Oh Jesus, this I gotta see.:lol:

dolfan06
02-02-2002, 01:33 AM
no comment!:(

dolfan06
02-02-2002, 01:12 PM
but here is a list of who the fins play.

2002 Opponents
HOME - Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions. AWAY - Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings
;)

MegaJetJoe
02-03-2002, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by miadphan13
[B]

You're just dying to see me in a Jets jersey, aren't you? :lol: Well I hope the Dolphins won't make me subject myself to that! :lol: See ya at the Jets game!! :D

Sure Joe, c'mon down! :) You can hang with NYRican too and maybe even Chops44..............maybe???? :D I'll be there to console you guys when the Jets lose...........NOT! ;) :lol: [/BThanx MD13, Count me in! By the way I got a new name!

dolfan06
02-06-2002, 07:33 PM
the chargers are way down the list, the last friggin thing i want to see is the chargers in florida. imagine that, all the way across country to see a team thats in my backyard!:rolleyes:

CHOPS44
02-07-2002, 05:29 PM
I'll go to the Jets game, but only if it's not in September. In fact it's got to be in the second half of the schedule. I'm not flying to Miami early in the season.(You people never lose at home the first couple weeks.)

Heisenphin
02-11-2002, 01:21 PM
The Jets game will be my first choice. It all depends on the date for the games though. I go to several college games a year and it looks like this year I am going to Knoxville on Nov 9th for the Canes / UT game (Though it is the week after UGA/FL so I might not go). Then on 9/14 I will be in Columbia for the UGA / USC game. 10/12 in Athens for the UT / UGA game. 11/2 in J'ville for the UGA / FL game. I wanted to go to the Swamp for the Canes / Gators game but it is on Rosh Hashannah so I am not able to go.

I am usually able to make it down for 1 or 2 Phins games a season depending on dates and times. Hopefully there will be a week with the Canes at home (hint FSU week) that I will be able to make it a double header.

so without dates my vote is the Jets game 1st. Raaaadddaah second. Pats 3rd.

dolfan06
02-11-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Canephins
The Jets game will be my first choice. It all depends on the date for the games though. I go to several college games a year and it looks like this year I am going to Knoxville on Nov 9th for the Canes / UT game (Though it is the week after UGA/FL so I might not go). Then on 9/14 I will be in Columbia for the UGA / USC game. 10/12 in Athens for the UT / UGA game. 11/2 in J'ville for the UGA / FL game. I wanted to go to the Swamp for the Canes / Gators game but it is on Rosh Hashannah so I am not able to go.

I am usually able to make it down for 1 or 2 Phins games a season depending on dates and times. Hopefully there will be a week with the Canes at home (hint FSU week) that I will be able to make it a double header.

so without dates my vote is the Jets game 1st. Raaaadddaah second. Pats 3rd. boy, talk about a blast from the past, where in the hell have you been canes............? how've you been, its been a long time or i just have been missing your posts!

Heisenphin
02-11-2002, 02:58 PM
I have been here, just really been posting much. I have been swamped here at work and then during the football season I travel so much going to games that I hardly have time to even think. So I have been posting over on DolfanTalk and at the Digest (puke blah :D ) plus keeping up with my own site. Hell, I wasn't even able to make onto my own site on many gamedays for chats. Whats up with that? LOL!

Anyway, normalcy is now being restored as the off season has now arrived. April will be total chaos for me as I have the Master, The Heritage, my sisters wedding and my 30th bday to deal with. So hopefully in that time span I can get back into a routine here and get us all pumped and ready for the draft. (Which happens to also be on my birthday again this year, April 21st.)

dolfan06
02-11-2002, 04:05 PM
don't be a stranger, i enjoyed talking to you. i haven't been to too many sites, as you can tell from my post count, i haven't had time!:D

dolphan39
02-16-2002, 10:47 AM
this is gonna cost a bit more since the Fins raised ticket prices: http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sports/football/nfl/miami_dolphins/2682488.htm :rolleyes:

dolfan06
02-17-2002, 06:13 PM
3-4 dollars ain't nothin, its the parking that pisses me off. you would think parking would be free, so more people woul come to their games!:rolleyes:

Notorious-JetMo
02-23-2002, 07:13 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
02-23-2002, 07:19 PM
yet the fins still have 65 more wins than the jets, why is that?
http://nflsearch.100megs6.com/tstandings/atall.htm

Dolfan984
02-23-2002, 08:37 PM
Well, the Jets do have 117 more losses than us ;P

dolfan06
02-23-2002, 09:48 PM
four more superbowl apperances too!:D :D

Muck
02-24-2002, 03:57 AM
The Jets suck.

dolfan06
02-24-2002, 11:59 AM
to agree with somebody, and not argue...................!;)

Rude American
03-01-2002, 11:36 AM
06, I want to meet you. We really have to have a little chat.

dolfan06
03-01-2002, 12:32 PM
06, I want to meet you. We really have to have a little chat. on many occasion, since you mentioned this on the tailgate thread, does that mean you will show up?:D

Miamian
03-05-2002, 11:38 PM
For those of us who aren't season ticket holders or those who would want to enlarge the group, we should start e-mailing each other about games we'll go to and sit together. Tickets are going to go fast, especially for the premium games, i.e., Yets and Shmaiders.

If anyone needs a sleepover, I can probably take a couple, but you cannot be allergic to cats; also if you don't have a car, I hope you don't mind taking a bus with me.

miadphan13
03-05-2002, 11:47 PM
Good deal Miamian. I go to 3-4 games a year. You may want to also post that under the Dolphans Unite on the Forum Menu under "Florida". That's where I am. :)

RHoffman
03-08-2002, 08:12 PM
Please start this e-mail list up...I am going to fly down for some games this year...besides I needed guided tour of the area its been an inexcusable amount of time away.:)

Dolphan5499
03-08-2002, 10:53 PM
Had I been here sooner, we coulda met for the Phin/Yet game last year....I flew down from NJ for that game.....probably gonna fly down for the Raider game this year, and mebbe (depending on money) the Yet game again.........I know it 's too soon BUT, let me know eventually if you, or anyone else on the board, wanna meet up for that game......I gotta get down to Fla again so I can go back to Marino's and have some more grilled Dolphin (yup, had to order the dolphin there..LOL!!)...and Diamond Dolls Exotic dance club has NOTHING to do with my decision to come back down..LMFAO!!!:monkey: (yeah, the pissing monkey has become my favorite avatar..LOL!!!:evil:

Dolphan5499
03-08-2002, 10:57 PM
I love the C.L.I.T pic..hope you don't mind, I saved it on my puter.....Jay and Silent Bob RULE! :goof:

Miamian
03-08-2002, 11:37 PM
:cool: Sounds cool. I can be the list keeper. Any and everyone is invited to e-mail me.

Thanks for the suggestion miadphan13. I'll post there too.

Miamian
03-08-2002, 11:43 PM
miadphin13: Can't find your thread. Tell you what, I'll create a new one.

Miamian
03-08-2002, 11:45 PM
We're starting a mail list for next season and attending games. Anyone interested send me an e-mail.

Dolfan984
03-08-2002, 11:49 PM
Should probably just post them in the sticky or this thread. JMO

miadphan13
03-09-2002, 02:35 AM
Hey there, here's the thread link....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2354

Dolphin5499, I was at the Raiders & Jets game last year and will return for them again this year. Let me know if you wanna hook up. I will pass on the Diamond Dolls strip joint though. :lol:

miadphan13
03-09-2002, 03:10 AM
I already have a list from the first post I did about a taigate party. It was done back in November of last year. AJ has saved it, but is so old that it can only be pulled up by him. I was going to do the OFFICIAL poll when the new schedule is released. The poll I did was just to gage interest in the teams. I am a travel agent by profession and I also work for a hotel group. I was going to work on getting a block of rooms and I had spoken to Dolfan06 about RV rental, to do it up right. There was going to be the one main tailgate party, but if the dates don't match, we may be able to do a few. :)

inFINSible
03-09-2002, 09:31 AM
Speaking of 06, what ever happened to him? Did he get mad and decide to deprive us of his awesome knowledge of football and his uncanny ability to get along with every body? Sure going to miss his in depth analysis and his brilliant insights.:drinker:

miadphan13
03-09-2002, 02:42 PM
Very funny InFINS :lol: He is in Arkansas visiting his son. He should be back by tomorrow. :)

Dolphan5499
03-09-2002, 02:42 PM
Bummer on the Diamond Dolls...LOL!

Originally posted by miadphan13
Hey there, here's the thread link....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2354

Dolphin5499, I was at the Raiders & Jets game last year and will return for them again this year. Let me know if you wanna hook up. I will pass on the Diamond Dolls strip joint though. :lol: :lol:

RHoffman
03-09-2002, 04:50 PM
Let us know when you do the official list, I like to bring a few people along...

we are pretty good on road trips...
we have done Miami before, The Final Four, the Peach Bowl, Skydome, etc...

Also for anyone of our fish fans out there who would ever want to come up for a Penn State Nittany Lion trip let me know if you are interested. Its a pretty good party. Hey, I know it isn't warm, but at least there's beer involved, its a beautiful stadium and town, and its my school.

I am least going up for PSU-Nebraska this year and probably one or two more games.

:D

RHoffman
03-09-2002, 04:53 PM
Let me know your schedule when we get closet to time...where
out of NJ are you?

Dolphan5499
03-09-2002, 06:08 PM
I'm in Central NJ, near Old Bridge and Sayreville. Are you from NJ??

RHoffman
03-09-2002, 07:44 PM
No, not NJ, Pennsylvania, around the Willow Grove area, very close to Jersey though.

Dolphan5499
03-09-2002, 09:43 PM
Anywhere near Easton or No Hope?? LOL....

Originally posted by RHoffman
No, not NJ, Pennsylvania, around the Willow Grove area, very close to Jersey though.

RHoffman
03-09-2002, 11:10 PM
No Hope!

New Hope to Doylestown to Warminster about twenty minutes.

Mack Daddy
03-11-2002, 05:14 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Phins kick anybody's ass, but watching them beat the Jets, Raiders, Ravens, or Pats would be a special treat.:D

B.Sebo
03-11-2002, 10:48 PM
i live in arkansas and considering that i am thousands of miles away from miami, i would go to any game

Frank-n-Furter
03-11-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by ArkansasDolfan2
i live in arkansas and considering that i am thousands of miles away from miami, i would go to any game Cool deal, you catching a ride with the Clintons? Watch out for them cigars, son......:cool: :lol:

CALI-13-PHIN
03-12-2002, 05:57 AM
PATRIOTS. PATRIOTS. PATRIOTS
COME ON THERE THE DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS AND THEY WON THE EAST LAST YEAR.
OR MAYBE THE BEARS. THEY REMIND ME OF THE PHINS ON D.
QUICK MIDDLE LB BEHIND TWO HUGE D LINEMAN.

scotgif
03-12-2002, 04:26 PM
I live in Broward county, about 30 minutes north of the stadium.
So, as a season ticket holder, count me in for any game that you guys want to hook up.
Also, there are some great after game hangouts that are always fun too.
Just make sure you bring your dollar bills. hehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

DolphinLunatic
03-13-2002, 10:49 PM
I picked the Chargers, I seem to remember one of the greatest games against San Diego! .........I will moving be to Florida in about 5-6 months, I hope I can catch that game.........The Fins are much better than the Chargers now,than back in the day!:eat:

Amars
03-18-2002, 08:45 PM
THE RAIDER GAME. I hate the traiders.

Miamian
03-19-2002, 12:35 AM
Something we forgot: we need to decide what section of the stadium we want to sit in. I suggest somewhere from 437 to 447 because it's going to be cheaper and the sun will be behind us.

What do you guys think?

dolfan06
03-19-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Miamian
Something we forgot: we need to decide what section of the stadium we want to sit in. I suggest somewhere from 437 to 447 because it's going to be cheaper and the sun will be behind us.

What do you guys think? probably will depend on how many members will go and where we can all sit together!:rolleyes:

dolphan39
03-19-2002, 01:36 PM
"The regular-season schedule should be finalized by the first week of April." - from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolnotes19mar19.story?coll=sfla%2Ddolphins%2Dfront

Miamian
03-19-2002, 06:48 PM
Something else: I talked to someone in the ticket office today. She said that they cannot reserve seats in advance and require payment up front. In order for this to work someone has to act as a treasurer and then pay in one lump sum. As the schedule is announced the first week in April we should set a deadline in the last week in March.

dolfan06
03-20-2002, 05:07 AM
Something else: I talked to someone in the ticket office today. She said that they cannot reserve seats in advance and require payment up front. In order for this to work someone has to act as a treasurer and then pay in one lump sum. As the schedule is announced the first week in April we should set a deadline in the last week in March. but i think Miadphan13 was gonna look into it. if not, i'm sure AJ would do it!;)

nyrican
03-20-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by CALI-13-PHIN
PATRIOTS. PATRIOTS. PATRIOTS
COME ON THERE THE DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS AND THEY WON THE EAST LAST YEAR.
OR MAYBE THE BEARS. THEY REMIND ME OF THE PHINS ON D.
QUICK MIDDLE LB BEHIND TWO HUGE D LINEMAN.

last year in the playoffs you had the defending super bowls champs, in your turf and the game was not sold out...

and to top it off you got your a@@'s kicked :lol:

South Florida playoff game = black out tv... :lol:

FOR SOUTH FLORIDA FISH FANS: what were they showing the day of the game in South florida when the game was BLACKED OUT....?
ANSWER: ROBO COP :lol:

iceblizzard69
03-20-2002, 03:49 PM
It sold out by gametime, but it was too late. :(

DolphinLunatic
03-20-2002, 08:00 PM
We all know that the number one market in the nation sells all its local teams out.........MWAAA...How about College Football? Rutgers games are sure selling out! :lol: :lol: :lol: Football is number one in America..............The Canes do well........ Does St. Johns even have a Football team? :lol: :lol: The Jets days are numbered..................And so are your lame comments! :lol:

iceblizzard69
03-20-2002, 08:09 PM
Wasn't Rutgers 0-11 last season?

DolphinLunatic
03-20-2002, 08:25 PM
Hehehe................ Ice , how is everything in the city? :evil:

Miamian
03-20-2002, 11:02 PM
but i think Miadphan13 was gonna look into it. if not, i'm sure AJ would do it!;)

Okay, that's cool. I would prefer not to wait too long on it, because I'm really looking forward to doing this.

Nyrican, I heard NY smells better lately. Now we know why. I just feel sorry for those in Margate.

iceblizzard69
03-20-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by DolphinLunatic
Hehehe................ Ice , how is everything in the city? :evil:

Cold and the weather sucks (but I am on break for two weeks :)) but anyway you never answered my question about Rutgers. :lol:

DolphinLunatic
03-20-2002, 11:39 PM
Here is the skinny on the "Scarlet Knights"..........................2-9! :lol: :lol:

Maybe next year the mighty "Knights" will score at least 3 points against the "Canes"!

Sorry to hear about the weather..............It was 87 today in the desert....

dolfan06
03-21-2002, 04:34 AM
desert this time of year. heck, i was just in tucumcari, new mexico and it was 10 degrees. thats friggin cold!:eek:

miadphan13
03-21-2002, 11:53 AM
*** The following is about every game this upcoming season, even pre-season games*** The Official Tailgate Party to be voted on later is something completely different. This is kinda to go to ANY game as a group. :)

Let's first see the dates for each game the first week in April because that will play a HUGE factor for most. I am definitely going to the Jets and Raiders game. I don't mind handling the responsibility of getting the group tickets, as long as everyone is cool with that. I work nights, so I will have my days open to take care of it. :) Maybe AJ can set it up on this site or something to collect the money and I would mail out the tickets or just keep them until we all meet. I am also a travel agent, so if anyone needs help with travel arrangements, then I can help there as well. Group tickets (25 people) should go on sale sometime in late May or June because Individual tickets went on sale 7/21 last year.

Just a thought............

If this works for you, then you can email me at: deflep1989@hotmail.com

Rude American
03-23-2002, 01:21 AM
Miadphan13 is looking more scruptious than ever. uhhhhh, my ggodness.

Hey 13, any time you wanna visit Ann Arbor, you just let me know. I'll take ya for a little tour. Reach me at..

rude_american@hotmail.com

hugs and kisses,

Rudeman

dolfan06
03-23-2002, 04:31 AM

Hey 13, any time you wanna visit Ann Arbor, you just let me know. I'll take ya for a little tour. Reach me at..

hugs and kisses,

Rudeman

Miamian
03-23-2002, 06:50 PM

hugs and kisses,

Rudeman

I think you're out of luck. Just from looks, you can tell that 13 is all class.

miadphan13
03-23-2002, 07:20 PM
Hey guys:

I emailed the Miami Dolphins ticket office about ticket sale dates and schedule date info and this was their reply. :)

Groups usually consist of 25 or more. Historically, Group Tickets go on sale in May and Individual Tickets (up to 24 seats) go on sale in July, however we have not determined on-sale dates for the 2002 Season just yet.

The NFL releases schedule in late March/early April.

dolfan06
03-23-2002, 09:16 PM
a buffalo fan wanting to date you! all of a sudden me giving you crap about the colors doesn't seem so bad, does it?:lol:

iceblizzard69
03-24-2002, 11:29 AM
I like it how she just totally ignores him and posts something totally not related to what he said. :lol:

dolfan06
03-24-2002, 11:36 AM
well i guess you can see how important she feels they are!

iceblizzard69
03-24-2002, 02:46 PM
I personally think Rude is funny. He is one of the few Bills fans that post here that I don't hate.

dolfan06
03-24-2002, 06:47 PM
but i sure as hell wouldn't even think about dating that bitch!:D

badfoot
03-25-2002, 04:30 PM
13 loves the attention or she wouldnt put her pretty little pics up in the first place .

dolfan06
03-25-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by badfoot
13 loves the attention or she wouldnt put her pretty little pics up in the first place . my wife tells me. as long as i don't touch, all is good!:D

miadphan13
03-26-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by badfoot
13 loves the attention or she wouldnt put her pretty little pics up in the first place.

Well, if that is what you think, then I will take my pic down. I have a man and I don't NEED other's compliments. If my friends want to compliment me, then that is their business. :mad:

dolfan06
03-26-2002, 04:31 AM

Well, if that is what you think, then I will take my pic down. I have a man and I don't NEED other's compliments. If my friends want to compliment me, then that is their business. :mad: the guy probably doesn't know how to put a picture up and is just jealous!:p

Capt. Dick
03-26-2002, 02:22 PM

Well, if that is what you think, then I will take my pic down. I have a man and I don't NEED other's compliments. If my friends want to compliment me, then that is their business. :mad:

Listen 13...............99.99999999999999% of the males on here enjoy your pictures. Your humor and personality bring a great dimension to this board. I had a little squable with badfoot on another thread. Don`t think he`s a bad guy. Seems Young. Oh and.................noth`n wrong with be`n a babe! :p We`re looking forward to your Easter picture. :)

dolfan06
03-26-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Listen 13...............99.99999999999999% of the males on here enjoy your pictures. Your humor and personality bring a great dimension to this board. I had a little squable with badfoot on another thread. Don`t think he`s a bad guy. Seems Young. Oh and.................noth`n wrong with be`n a babe! :p We`re looking forward to your Easter picture. :)

Frank-n-Furter
03-26-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I had a little squable with badfoot on another thread. Don`t think he`s a bad guy. Seems Young. ]

Being young isn't always a good excuse for being a dumbass. Either Badfoot's really stupid or a closet queen. 13's pic is the only nice looking avatar by an even nicer person on the whole site and he's acting jealous? Maybe he's a she!:lol:

:evil:

dolfan06
03-26-2002, 03:24 PM
Maybe he's a she! maybe both!:D

Capt. Dick
03-26-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
]

Being young isn't always a good excuse for being a dumbass. Either Badfoot's really stupid or a closet queen. 13's pic is the only nice looking avatar by an even nicer person on the whole site and he's acting jealous? Maybe he's a she!:lol:

:evil:

Just trying to keep the peace. :)

dolfan06
03-26-2002, 04:58 PM
its a wonder the guy doesn't have athletes mouth!

ladeback
03-26-2002, 06:44 PM
nothin like goin to see the patriot game at home and getting an assured win against the "superbowl champs" we'll sweep them this year.... they r just another NY giants...they just happened to win it...pats will be no more than 8-8 next year

nyrican
03-28-2002, 02:09 PM

Okay, that's cool. I would prefer not to wait too long on it, because I'm really looking forward to doing this.

Nyrican, I heard NY smells better lately. Now we know why. I just feel sorry for those in Margate.

typical response from a Miamian.... about NY smelling better lately
that's the reason I chose to live in Margate so I won't have to put up with morons like you... ;)

iceblizzard69
03-28-2002, 02:13 PM
Isn't Margate really close to Miami? :lol:

Miamian
03-28-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by nyrican

typical response from a Miamian.... about NY smelling better lately
that's the reason I chose to live in Margate so I won't have to put up with morons like you... ;)

You may notice that I originally posted that reply on March 21st. It seems as though it takes Jets fans about a week to think of any kind of retort. Too bad they don't have the capacity to say anything remotely original.:cool:

Miamian
03-28-2002, 11:46 PM
By the way, the schedule's out the Yets are at PPS on 9-22.

miadphan13
03-29-2002, 01:07 AM
Okay guys, please vote on the new poll so I can get a correct figure. :D Thanks!