PDA

View Full Version : New Feud In The Afc East?

Brassmonki14120
03-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Smiley recently appeared on 790 The Ticket in Miami, calling in from an Alabama golf course (and apparently under the influence of one or more portable containers of alcoholic beverages). During the segment, a fast-talking -- and at times mouth-breathing -- Smiley took a shot at Faneca, who inked a five-year, $40 million contract in New York.
"First of all, Alan Faneca's ancient (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/miamidolphins/entries/2008/03/08/smiley_blasts_faneca_and_other.html)," Smiley said. "The guy is about 10 damn years older than me. Anyone can pull some game film up. Go watch all my game film. That'll do the talking.
Smiley apparently was joking, and might have been half (or fully) in the bag. But Faneca is the kind of guy, in our assessment, who won't see the humor in Smiley's remarks.
Smiley said he was drinking some Crown and sounded pretty lit up. Did allot of talking about drinking.

BP can't be happy with the interview.

Jets81
03-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Shame they're both O lineman. Bulletin board fodder for Faneca though, so thats a plus.

Van Greco
03-08-2008, 07:14 PM
The Dolphins-Jets rivalry is one of the better ones in football. It has been less than exciting lately because neither team has really been that good. It might be fun for it to liven back up a bit. There's no one I love to hate more as a Floridian than the freakin Jets.

nyjunc
03-09-2008, 10:30 AM
The Dolphins-Jets rivalry is one of the better ones in football. It has been less than exciting lately because neither team has really been that good. It might be fun for it to liven back up a bit. There's no one I love to hate more as a Floridian than the freakin Jets.

We've been pretty good in even numbered years.

Van Greco
03-09-2008, 10:38 AM

That's true. It does seems like the Jets are good one year and bad the next regardless of who is on the team.

Aqua4Ever04
03-09-2008, 04:19 PM
I LOVE that Smiley is yapping. We haven't really heard good rivalry smack amongst the players since Brian Cox. There was that time when Jason Taylor said all Buffalo has is good wings, but that's a little different. :lol: I miss that JT, now we're stuck with a prissy ballerina.

Aqua4Ever04
03-09-2008, 04:21 PM

:lol: That's funny and true.

I honestly think you guys (as well as we) will be looking up at the Bills for a couple of years. This saddens me, but they're doing things the right way with a very good offensive line, a young and fast defense, a very good running back, and the additions of Mitchell and Stroud worry me.

nyjunc
03-09-2008, 04:27 PM
I LOVE that Smiley is yapping. We haven't really heard good rivalry smack amongst the players since Brian Cox. There was that time when Jason Taylor said all Buffalo has is good wings, but that's a little different. :lol: I miss that JT, now we're stuck with a prissy ballerina.

Taylor and a bunch of your defensive players have ran their mouths for years. Trash talk is useless unless you can back it up.

I honestly think you guys (as well as we) will be looking up at the Bills for a couple of years. This saddens me, but they're doing things the right way with a very good offensive line, a young and fast defense, a very good running back, and the additions of Mitchell and Stroud worry me.

Buf might be pretty good but we've seen this before. Multiple times this decade Buf was supposed to be good only to fall on their faces. Stroud and jenkins have put up similar #s, the difference is Jenkins has played almost every game the past couple of years while Stroud has missed almost half and jenkins is younger so why does everyone thing the Stroud move is so much better than the Jenkins move?

Remember we were SUPPOSED to challenge NE last year, things fell apart but we have alot of the same guys plus we have upgraded immensely on the lines which was our biggest weakness. I love our chances as of today and we should only get better come draft day. I wouldn't be suprised w/ any order after the Pats, the Pats will win the AFC east again but the other 3 will at least give them some competition this year.

Aqua4Ever04
03-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Taylor and a bunch of your defensive players have ran their mouths for years. Trash talk is useless unless you can back it up.

They earned that right. They've been one of the best units in football this decade.

Buf might be pretty good but we've seen this before. Multiple times this decade Buf was supposed to be good only to fall on their faces. Stroud and jenkins have put up similar #s, the difference is Jenkins has played almost every game the past couple of years while Stroud has missed almost half and jenkins is younger so why does everyone thing the Stroud move is so much better than the Jenkins move?

Remember we were SUPPOSED to challenge NE last year, things fell apart but we have alot of the same guys plus we have upgraded immensely on the lines which was our biggest weakness. I love our chances as of today and we should only get better come draft day. I wouldn't be suprised w/ any order after the Pats, the Pats will win the AFC east again but the other 3 will at least give them some competition this year.

I agree that we see this every year. I actually just posted basically that same idea another thread in the AFCE forum.

As for Stroud and Jenkins, I just think Stroud is a bigger, better run stuffer.

I didn't buy into the Jets at all last year. Their 2006 season was very misleading in the wins collum and I knew they wouldn't challenge the Pats in '07.

I agree that the other 3 will be competitive. I've been tooting this horn for a while but I think 2008 is the final year of the Pats AFCE domiinance and I think someone else will step up and win the division in 2009. Hopefully the Dolphins win that race.

hemidemon
03-09-2008, 05:10 PM
I like that attitude. I hope BP fields a team that trash talks and then goes out and trashes the other team. We need that.

nyjunc
03-09-2008, 05:42 PM
They earned that right. They've been one of the best units in football this decade.

I agree that we see this every year. I actually just posted basically that same idea another thread in the AFCE forum.

As for Stroud and Jenkins, I just think Stroud is a bigger, better run stuffer.

I didn't buy into the Jets at all last year. Their 2006 season was very misleading in the wins collum and I knew they wouldn't challenge the Pats in '07.

I agree that the other 3 will be competitive. I've been tooting this horn for a while but I think 2008 is the final year of the Pats AFCE domiinance and I think someone else will step up and win the division in 2009. Hopefully the Dolphins win that race.

They earned that right?:lol: Come on. They have been one of the most overrated defenses in football for a long time. The Dolphins D's of the late 90s-early '00s are famous around football for being nothing but chokers. They didn't earn any right to talk trash.

as far as Jenkins and Sroud go, Jenkins was listed at 335 last year while Stroud at 310 so I don't know how Stroud is bigger and the last couple of years Jenkins has averaged almost a half a tackle more per game than Stroud.

Jets81
03-09-2008, 05:53 PM

I think you're crazy if you honestly think we'll be looking up at the Bills even this coming season. They got some bounces last season and ended up at 7-9. I'd pencil them in for 8 wins max next season.

Aqua4Ever04
03-09-2008, 06:05 PM
They earned that right?:lol: Come on. They have been one of the most overrated defenses in football for a long time. The Dolphins D's of the late 90s-early '00s are famous around football for being nothing but chokers. They didn't earn any right to talk trash.

as far as Jenkins and Sroud go, Jenkins was listed at 335 last year while Stroud at 310 so I don't know how Stroud is bigger and the last couple of years Jenkins has averaged almost a half a tackle more per game than Stroud.

The offense kept them on the field all game. They were terrific early in seasons before they were completely drained.

Aqua4Ever04
03-09-2008, 06:05 PM
I think you're crazy if you honestly think we'll be looking up at the Bills even this coming season. They got some bounces last season and ended up at 7-9. I'd pencil them in for 8 wins max next season.

And the Jets were 4-12 because the ball didn't bounce their way? How are you so sure that the Jets will automatically leap frog a team that was much better then them last year?

LtDan
03-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Don't make too much out of it

BuffaloSoldier2
03-09-2008, 11:21 PM

Got some bounces? What about losing 2 games they were winning the entire 60 min (Broncos, Cowboys)? What about Everett and 20 guys on IR (about 5 starters)? Those are bounces???

I'll bet you whatever you want on this upcoming season... you in???

nyjunc
03-10-2008, 06:03 AM
The offense kept them on the field all game. They were terrific early in seasons before they were completely drained.

They were terific early in seasons b/c their wasn't any pressure, as the games got bigger they played worse. Plenty of top D's had O's as bad or worse than those Miami O's yet they didn't wear down.

And the Jets were 4-12 because the ball didn't bounce their way? How are you so sure that the Jets will automatically leap frog a team that was much better then them last year?

I wouldn't say they were MUCH better than us, NE was much better Buf was just better. Buf was 7-9 and we were 4-12 and both games we played were decided late in the game.

Got some bounces? What about losing 2 games they were winning the entire 60 min (Broncos, Cowboys)? What about Everett and 20 guys on IR (about 5 starters)? Those are bounces???

Be careful, we've seen this movie over and over before w/ Buf. They are near .500 one year then the fans start thinking playuoffs then they fall on their faces the following year.

We didn't stink b/c of bad bounces last year BUT we lost alot of very close games including 2 to Buffalo, to NYG, at NE, Philly, Wash, Bal, Ten, Cle, Cincy.

LtDan
03-10-2008, 06:08 AM

20 guys...:lol:. That number goes up everytime I turn around. I know it was a lot but not 20

Mike13
03-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Dolphins vs Jets is a new feud?
No ****ing way.:rolleyes2:

Brassmonki14120
03-10-2008, 12:41 PM
From the radio station's audio vault of the interview.

Click to listen:
http://www.790theticket.com/audioplayer.php?mp3=19238280573-7%20JUSTIN%20SMILEY%20INTERVIEW.mp3&show=The+Jorge+Sedano+Show&id=4262

Aqua4Ever04
03-10-2008, 03:44 PM
They were terific early in seasons b/c their wasn't any pressure, as the games got bigger they played worse. Plenty of top D's had O's as bad or worse than those Miami O's yet they didn't wear down.

So you think it was the pressure and not the endless 3 and outs from the offense?

Which teams? Perhaps you aren't familiar with the Wannstedt plan, 2 yards and a could of dust, 2 yards and a cloud of dust, 3 yard hitch route, punt.

I wouldn't say they were MUCH better than us, NE was much better Buf was just better. Buf was 7-9 and we were 4-12 and both games we played were decided late in the game.

3 games is a lot in football. The Bills nearly doubled the win total of the Jets and just because they played tight in ball games doesn't mean a lot. Good teams win games, heck, the Dolphins lost 6 games by 3 points, does that mean they were nearly as good as the Bills because they just as easily could've been 7-9?

nyjunc
03-10-2008, 04:15 PM
So you think it was the pressure and not the endless 3 and outs from the offense?

Which teams? Perhaps you aren't familiar with the Wannstedt plan, 2 yards and a could of dust, 2 yards and a cloud of dust, 3 yard hitch route, punt.

3 games is a lot in football. The Bills nearly doubled the win total of the Jets and just because they played tight in ball games doesn't mean a lot. Good teams win games, heck, the Dolphins lost 6 games by 3 points, does that mean they were nearly as good as the Bills because they just as easily could've been 7-9?

The Ravnes were 14th in points scored in 2000, the dolphins were no lower than 16th from '96-'02 and as high as 8 in '01. Your offenses weren't great but they weren't awful either. A truly great D would have AT LEAST kept you in some of those playoff games. A big time D doesn't lose 38-3, 62-7 or 27-0 in the span of 3 years.

7 is almost double 4 but there wasn't alot of difference from Buf to us except they executed a little better late in games.

Some background on Buf this decade, they went 8-8 in '02 then won 6 in '03 then 9 in '04 then 5,7 & 7. They have never been able to get over the hump. After our playoff year in '01 we won the div in '02 then won 6, 10, 4, 10 and 4. We have proven we can be a playoff team. We have bad years in btw but we bounce back.

kingjust30
03-10-2008, 04:17 PM
i think the jets are overrated and i feel that they made a bunch of desperate moves in the offseason.any time a 4-12 team spends 80 million on players over 30 it screams desperate. they sign faneca and the other ol who are both over 30 and they over paid them both. than they sign this guy pace woh had 6 good games in 6 yeats and they pay him a ton of money. im sorry guys but the jets are really desperate and they just shelled out a ton of money. and they arent gonna be good . u never spend a ton of money on guys over 30 unless u have a legitimate shot 2 win the superbowl and the jets are far away from that. i rather have no qb and have the exictment of finding one than being stuck with chad or kelly.im guessing the jets will winn 7 games this year and is wasnt worth spending 80 million in over rated players to win 3 more games

nyjunc
03-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Desperate? absolutely, the Jets are desperate to get better and they turned a major weakness on the OL into a major strength and turend a weakness in the middle of the Dl into a strength. We have some big time playmakers on D and w/ a big body in the middle helping to stuff the run this D is going to be very fun to watch.

Aqua4Ever04
03-10-2008, 04:28 PM
The Ravnes were 14th in points scored in 2000, the dolphins were no lower than 16th from '96-'02 and as high as 8 in '01. Your offenses weren't great but they weren't awful either. A truly great D would have AT LEAST kept you in some of those playoff games. A big time D doesn't lose 38-3, 62-7 or 27-0 in the span of 3 years.

7 is almost double 4 but there wasn't alot of difference from Buf to us except they executed a little better late in games.

Some background on Buf this decade, they went 8-8 in '02 then won 6 in '03 then 9 in '04 then 5,7 & 7. They have never been able to get over the hump. After our playoff year in '01 we won the div in '02 then won 6, 10, 4, 10 and 4. We have proven we can be a playoff team. We have bad years in btw but we bounce back.

How about the defense that allowed 17 points vs. the Bills in '98 the Seahawks in '99, and the offensive juggernaut Indianapolis in 2000? Yeah, we had some bad games, but the defense played well enough to win more often then not. In 2000 Lamar Smith had 40 carries in the wildcard round. In the divisional game, he was completely ineffective meaning we had to rely on Jay Fiedler's arm; I don't like our chances there.

I understand that the Bills can't get over the proverbial hump, but it's not like those teams have any effect on the 2008 Bills. It's a young, fast team that is strong up front (the way to build a team.) That's why the Bills worry me and the Jets don't; because they have no one on offense that strikes fear in the defense, and they're commiting cap suicide for the future.

nyjunc
03-10-2008, 05:04 PM
How about the defense that allowed 17 points vs. the Bills in '98 the Seahawks in '99, and the offensive juggernaut Indianapolis in 2000? Yeah, we had some bad games, but the defense played well enough to win more often then not. In 2000 Lamar Smith had 40 carries in the wildcard round. In the divisional game, he was completely ineffective meaning we had to rely on Jay Fiedler's arm; I don't like our chances there.

I understand that the Bills can't get over the proverbial hump, but it's not like those teams have any effect on the 2008 Bills. It's a young, fast team that is strong up front (the way to build a team.) That's why the Bills worry me and the Jets don't; because they have no one on offense that strikes fear in the defense, and they're commiting cap suicide for the future.

those were medicore WC teams, when the competition stepped up you got humiliated. Buf only scored 17 against you but were held to 16 a year later at Tennessee. Indy's offensive juggernaut led them to an AVERAGE of 11 PPG from '99-'02 in the playoffs. They were a different O in postseason.

and the Seahawks? They were terrible, they lost 6 of 7 games to end '99 and got in b/c the AFC west stunk. The week before you held them to 17 the jets held them to 9.

We don't have playmakers on O? I guess you haven't watched much of Leon Washingtonm, Cotchery and Coles as they have killed you guys through the years and thomas Jones should be alot more effective w/ a good OL. We have better starting WRs, we have a better combo of RBs, we have a better OL. The question mark for both teams is QB but at least Chad has done it before and on D we have David Harris who was excellent as a rookie, a shut down corner in Revis, a top Safety in Rhodes and now we have some help in the middle up front and another pass rusher. We are solid just about everywhere now.

Jets81
03-10-2008, 05:10 PM

Yes. They had a washed up QB that made a lot of poor decisions last season and he's not likely to see the field next season unless there's an injury. The Bills were not "much better" then the Jets last season. Not even close to much better. They barely beat the Jets twice and still only won 7 games. 4 wins is terrible, 7 wins is pretty bad.

Aqua4Ever04
03-10-2008, 05:14 PM
those were medicore WC teams, when the competition stepped up you got humiliated. Buf only scored 17 against you but were held to 16 a year later at Tennessee. Indy's offensive juggernaut led them to an AVERAGE of 11 PPG from '99-'02 in the playoffs. They were a different O in postseason.

and the Seahawks? They were terrible, they lost 6 of 7 games to end '99 and got in b/c the AFC west stunk. The week before you held them to 17 the jets held them to 9.

We don't have playmakers on O? I guess you haven't watched much of Leon Washingtonm, Cotchery and Coles as they have killed you guys through the years and thomas Jones should be alot more effective w/ a good OL. We have better starting WRs, we have a better combo of RBs, we have a better OL. The question mark for both teams is QB but at least Chad has done it before and on D we have David Harris who was excellent as a rookie, a shut down corner in Revis, a top Safety in Rhodes and now we have some help in the middle up front and another pass rusher. We are solid just about everywhere now.

Leon Washington scares me in the return game, but not much else. Yeah he had that huge reception on Christmas in 2006, but his YPC is nothing to write home about. Lavernous Coles is a good receiver, I like him, but there is a contract dispute bubbling there and it should be interesting to see how it plays out. Jericho Cotchery is okay, but not someone you game plan for and Thomas Jones looked lost last year. Running has a lot to do with offensive line, but his vision and 2nd gear went out the window in 2007.

I'll take our runningbacks over the Jets any day, no question. Ronnie Brown would be a better runner then Jones if he were blind, Lorenzo Booker and Washington sort of cancel each other out, and if Ricky Williams ever figures it out, he could still be very good.

Defense is where the Jets are upgrading. Revis is outstanding but that hold out means he is likely gone after his contract is up. The Jets need some help upstair, they have no business sense. $22 million guaranteed to Calvin Pace after giving a huge deal to Faneca? You guys had better hope Kris Jenkins health problems don't come up again or else who will play DT. I guess the part I worry the most about is your secondary. Revis and Rhodes are studs.

Jets81
03-10-2008, 05:16 PM

Come on man, your team had almost the worst offensive and defensive rankings in the league last season, and that was with a really talented RB in your backfield. Don't talk to me about games they were winning and ended up losing, the Jets excelled at that last season.

Mind blowing how cocky people can get coming of a 7-9 failure of a season.

Aqua4Ever04
03-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Yes. They had a washed up QB that made a lot of poor decisions last season and he's not likely to see the field next season unless there's an injury. The Bills were not "much better" then the Jets last season. Not even close to much better. They barely beat the Jets twice and still only won 7 games. 4 wins is terrible, 7 wins is pretty bad.

Were you one of the fans cheering as Chad hobbled off the field? That was dispicable.

7 wins is 2 wins away from being in the playoffs. 4 wins is 2 losses from being the #1 pick (except this year.) It's a huge differnece, I don't care if you "almost" win games, that doens't mean anything. The Bills were thinking playoffs in December last year, the Jets were thinking draft.

Aqua4Ever04
03-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Come on man, your team had almost the worst offensive and defensive rankings in the league last season, and that was with a really talented RB in your backfield. Don't talk to me about games they were winning and ended up losing, the Jets excelled at that last season.

Mind blowing how cocky people can get coming of a 7-9 failure of a season.

What about your crappy 2006 season? The Jets were what, 28th in offense that year?

Jets81
03-10-2008, 05:26 PM
What about your crappy 2006 season? The Jets were what, 28th in offense that year?
We were also in the neighborhood of 10th in scoring defense that year. We did something pretty well and we won 10 games because of it. We made the playoffs because of it.

If you really want to argue how much better the Bills were then the Jets in a season where the better of the 2 teams won 7 games go right ahead. There's no bragging rights here that are worth having, and nothing that points to the Bills being the best or even the second best team in the division next season.

Jets81
03-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Were you one of the fans cheering as Chad hobbled off the field? That was dispicable.

7 wins is 2 wins away from being in the playoffs. 4 wins is 2 losses from being the #1 pick (except this year.) It's a huge differnece, I don't care if you "almost" win games, that doens't mean anything. The Bills were thinking playoffs in December last year, the Jets were thinking draft.

No, I wasn't. That also has no relevance to the topic at hand, and it's nothing more then an attempted cheap shot. I guess when you're as bad as the Phins a cheap shot is the only thing that gives you a chance. :rolleyes2:

perfect1
03-10-2008, 08:14 PM
The phins will be Ok, but you Jets have alot to prove with all that $ you spent on all those old old old old players

BleedinGreenNC
03-10-2008, 08:31 PM
The phins will be Ok, but you Jets have alot to prove with all that $ you spent on all those old old old old players

The Fins have a bunch to prove as well.

Mike13
03-10-2008, 08:41 PM
The Fins have a bunch to prove as well.

I'd hit it, wait what did you say?

dantheman#1fan
03-10-2008, 08:49 PM
we didnt brake the bank and still are about 21mil over the cap we were 1-15 where is the pressure in MIami or for the Jetz

BleedinGreenNC
03-10-2008, 08:59 PM
we didnt brake the bank and still are about 21mil over the cap we were 1-15 where is the pressure in MIami or for the Jetz

21 Mill under the cap, change of staff always brings a lot of pressure!

dantheman#1fan
03-10-2008, 09:30 PM
wow we got a better staff?....better than the jets isnt it?also this is the best coaching staff since don shula...ive followed the phins since i was born....i think i know that were gettin a good team this year were gonna be alrite but we also helpin out the cowboys and there helpin us so were gettin good players...in 2 or 3 years its a super bowl ring...oh yea and dont forget DOLPHINS ARE THE ONLY UNDEAFETED TEAM....

Coral Reefer
03-10-2008, 09:56 PM
I can't believe this is still in play and that it drew all these Yawkas in to defend Faneca's honor. :lol:

It's clear to me that this was an answer in jest to a question about Miami gettting him rather than going after Faneca. I don't see any seriuos insults or challenges at all in this.

nyjunc
03-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Leon Washington scares me in the return game, but not much else. Yeah he had that huge reception on Christmas in 2006, but his YPC is nothing to write home about. Lavernous Coles is a good receiver, I like him, but there is a contract dispute bubbling there and it should be interesting to see how it plays out. Jericho Cotchery is okay, but not someone you game plan for and Thomas Jones looked lost last year. Running has a lot to do with offensive line, but his vision and 2nd gear went out the window in 2007.

I'll take our runningbacks over the Jets any day, no question. Ronnie Brown would be a better runner then Jones if he were blind, Lorenzo Booker and Washington sort of cancel each other out, and if Ricky Williams ever figures it out, he could still be very good.

Defense is where the Jets are upgrading. Revis is outstanding but that hold out means he is likely gone after his contract is up. The Jets need some help upstair, they have no business sense. $22 million guaranteed to Calvin Pace after giving a huge deal to Faneca? You guys had better hope Kris Jenkins health problems don't come up again or else who will play DT. I guess the part I worry the most about is your secondary. Revis and Rhodes are studs.

Leon has run for 4.5 yards per carry in his 2 years in the NFL- that's nothing to write home about?

Cotchery had over 110 rec yards despite missing a game and playing w/ a broken nfinger the last month+.

Thomas Jones carried a bad Bears O into the SB 2 years ago and still had over 1100 yds on a team w/ a brutal OL last year.

brown can't stay healthy, you can't rely on Ricky and Booker has just 28 carries and we noe have your 2nd leading rusher from a year ago as our 3rd string RB.

How does Recis' holdout mean he'll be gone after his contract is up?

Calvin Pace got $12.5 mil guiaranteed and if our FO has no business sense what does it say about your FO when they were willing to give him $20 mil guaranteed?

Jenkins had a 2 year stretch where he had injuryt problems, he was healhty before and the 2 years after. You have more worries w/ Jason Ferguson. ferguson has played 45% of dallas' games since leaving the Jets while Jenkins has played in all but 1 the last 2 years.

You should worry about our LBs too, if you didn't watch David harris play you missed out. Our D was instantly better when he came in for Vilma and he easily would have won the rookie of the year if he played a few more games.

The Bills were over .500 for exxactly 2 weeks during the '07 season. They lost their last 3, they were never really in the playoff race.

We have been to the postseason 4 times since 2001 including as recently as 2 years ago while Miami hasn't even competed for a playoff spot since '02 and hasn't made it since '01 yet we have alot to prove while the team coming off 1 win doesn't. Makes sense to me:lol:

We are still $5 mil under and will be more than $12 mil under after Robertson is let go.

You guys haven't made the playoffs since 2001 and haven't competed for the postseason legitimately since 2002. I would hop there is some pressure on nthe dolphins to at least vastly improve.

wow we got a better staff?....better than the jets isnt it?also this is the best coaching staff since don shula...ive followed the phins since i was born....i think i know that were gettin a good team this year were gonna be alrite but we also helpin out the cowboys and there helpin us so were gettin good players...in 2 or 3 years its a super bowl ring...oh yea and dont forget DOLPHINS ARE THE ONLY UNDEAFETED TEAM....

Now your staff is better:rolleyes2: Just like the Saban staff was the best staff in the NFL. Do you guys ever learn?

what does your 1972 team have to do w/ 2008?

In 2 or 3 years it's a SB ring? Remember p[arcells hasn't won a SB since he became a GM and he didn't even win a playoff game in Dallas so now you expect a coach who I'd assume isn't close to being as good as Parcells was as a HC to bring to the SB w/in 2-3 years?:shakeno:

TomBradyWoot
03-11-2008, 09:51 AM

I'd take a "crappy" season that gets me to the post-season than a crappy season where people wonder if we'll win a game:up:

perfect1
03-11-2008, 10:00 AM
hay 18-1 isnt perfect

perfect1
03-11-2008, 10:02 AM
and you still havent won a thing outside of NY they dont even talk about you guys

Jetsfan0099
03-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Stroud isn't the same player anymore. Thats why the Jags traded him, ever since his surgery he hasn't been the same. Jenkins and him are the same basically.

ATVZ400
03-13-2008, 05:40 PM
I'd hit it, wait what did you say?

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

HaRdKoReXXX
03-13-2008, 05:47 PM
I'd take a "crappy" season that gets me to the post-season than a crappy season where people wonder if we'll win a game:up:

Hmmm, a Pat fan coming to the defense of Jet fan :err:

Btw, Id rather have people wonder If my team is going to win a game than have them wonder if they are going to win a game legitimately :up:

nyjunc
03-14-2008, 06:37 AM
and you still havent won a thing outside of NY they dont even talk about you guys

I must have missed something, where are all these people talking about the dolphins outside of Miami?