PDA

View Full Version : Jett Grounded in Buffalo

Chauncey
08-25-2003, 12:11 PM
He was just released this morning

Hey you guys could use some help at WR...worth a look ?

erralyn
08-25-2003, 12:23 PM
6, count em 6, WRs I'd take over Jett right now. Chambers, Thompson, McKnight, Simmons, Tolver, and even Gadsden. And we're probably only going to keep 5. I wouldn't want to give up Simmons or Tolver for a guy in his 30s, especially not Jett. Thanks for the helpful suggestion though, hehe

Cranx
08-25-2003, 12:31 PM
Yup, that's what every NFL team needs; a really fast guy who can't catch a ball to save his life. He's even worse now considering the guy couldn't even catch on with the receiver starved Jills.

Muck
08-25-2003, 12:33 PM
In other news, it looks like Bobby Shaw might beat out Josh Reed for the #2 spot.

MDFINFAN
08-25-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Muck
In other news, it looks like Bobby Shaw might beat out Josh Reed for the #2 spot.

No, not the vaulted Reed, who all Bills fans say will make us pay..:D

CirclingWagons
08-25-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

No, not the vaulted Reed, who all Bills fans say will make us pay..:D

it was speculation....Reed is staying the starter

btw, a Dolphin fan is in no position to rip on an opponent's WR corps...yours might be the worst in the league:lol:

Cranx
08-25-2003, 02:19 PM

Where did you get this news? If this is true I really need the source so I can commence a solid smack session with a buddy of mine in my FFL who happens to be a Jills fan.

P.S. The word is "vaunted" not "vaulted." Someone who's vaunted is receiving praise and adoration whereas someone who is "vaulted" would just be really friggin tall. :lol: I'm not picking on you I 've just seen a lot of people make that mistake around here and it was getting under my skin. :D

Chauncey
08-25-2003, 02:24 PM
Receiver-starved Bills? I'd take the Moulds/Reed combo over anything you guys have to offer.

Marino1983
08-25-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Chauncey
Receiver-starved Bills? I'd take the Moulds/Reed combo over anything you guys have to offer.

Who's offering anything to YOU dougy? Other then showing YOU where the door off this web site is ......:lol:

:yikes:

:yes:

Marino1983

Chauncey
08-25-2003, 08:14 PM
It's a figure of speech....figure it out

XoPhinsoX
08-25-2003, 08:40 PM
Jett already got released.

That's funny :lol:

TigerJ
09-02-2003, 12:55 AM
What's so funny, a guy with world class speed isn't good enough to be a receiver for the Bills? He's probably good enough to improve the Dolphin's receiver corps though. You should look at him.

ohall
09-02-2003, 12:57 AM

Lies all lies. I've heard from some really in tune Bill fans that Reed would make everyone forget about P. Price.

It has to be lies!

Oliver...