View Full Version : Favorite "themed" restaurant

01-23-2002, 01:56 AM
Ok, this is a stretch, but I gotta post something! Out of these restaurant chains, which is your fav? I'm sure everybody has their own local favorite, but everybody has most of these in town.

01-23-2002, 02:02 AM
TGIFriday's ROCKS!! :cool: They have the MOST KILLER Jack Daniel's BBQ ribs, the pot stickers are great and their mixed drinks are awesome! :D

My favorite TGIFriday's is on South Beach in Miami :cool: aaaaaahhh! :)

LET'S GO!!! :D

01-23-2002, 12:23 PM
The Hard Rock Cafe is the best themed restaurant, too bad it isn't there. And the best restaurant in South Beach is the News Cafe, that place kicks ass.

01-23-2002, 01:19 PM
I am a big Olive Garden fan myself.It is the bomb-diggity.(haven't heard that phrase lately)

01-27-2002, 02:36 PM
mainly because the one i like is only in southern cal. i like the northwoods inn. its built like a log cabin with snow on the roof and frosted windows. has a lumberjack steak that is to die for, and cheese bread that is out of this world. i could make a dinner out of they're red cabbage salad! i've only had a couple of their drinks and i'm not an expert there, i've had a sinapore-sling that put me under the table and their pina-coladas aren't bad. i try to stay away from the real hard stuff!;)

01-28-2002, 12:17 AM
Chili's and one that you left out, Applebee's myself.;)