PDA

View Full Version : Favorite "themed" restaurant

Jaydog57
01-23-2002, 01:56 AM
Ok, this is a stretch, but I gotta post something! Out of these restaurant chains, which is your fav? I'm sure everybody has their own local favorite, but everybody has most of these in town.

miadphan13
01-23-2002, 02:02 AM
TGIFriday's ROCKS!! :cool: They have the MOST KILLER Jack Daniel's BBQ ribs, the pot stickers are great and their mixed drinks are awesome! :D

My favorite TGIFriday's is on South Beach in Miami :cool: aaaaaahhh! :)

LET'S GO!!! :D

iceblizzard69
01-23-2002, 12:23 PM
The Hard Rock Cafe is the best themed restaurant, too bad it isn't there. And the best restaurant in South Beach is the News Cafe, that place kicks ass.

Scrap
01-23-2002, 01:19 PM
I am a big Olive Garden fan myself.It is the bomb-diggity.(haven't heard that phrase lately)

dolfan06
01-27-2002, 02:36 PM
mainly because the one i like is only in southern cal. i like the northwoods inn. its built like a log cabin with snow on the roof and frosted windows. has a lumberjack steak that is to die for, and cheese bread that is out of this world. i could make a dinner out of they're red cabbage salad! i've only had a couple of their drinks and i'm not an expert there, i've had a sinapore-sling that put me under the table and their pina-coladas aren't bad. i try to stay away from the real hard stuff!;)

phinsphan4ever
01-28-2002, 12:17 AM
Chili's and one that you left out, Applebee's myself.;)