PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry

Sal Lisitano
08-27-2003, 04:25 PM
Okay...really now, what's up with him? Is he hurt? How bad? What's his injury? I had the 8th pick (9 players in the league) in my cousins Fantasy Football Draft and I selected Travis Henry with my pick in the 1st round. Ya, it was really tough taking a player that plays for a team that's a big rival of the Fins but he's a solid player. It would really suck if he's out man or it the injury is more serious than being told. I'm depending on him...he was my first round pick. I've read that it was not bad...now I read that he did not practice and he's limping. C'mon man he's got to come through for me...(except when they play the Fins twice this year)...it will be really tough cheering him on but I had to take him at that spot. So, to the Bills fans who visit this site...what's the work on your boy T. Henry???

GO FINS!!!

Disgustipate
08-27-2003, 04:32 PM
I'd have skipped him. He's not going to have the benefit of as good of a passing game. You better hope fumbles dont take away big from your score, because Henry is going to break the single season fumble record.

CirclingWagons
08-27-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipate
I'd have skipped him. He's not going to have the benefit of as good of a passing game. You better hope fumbles dont take away big from your score, because Henry is going to break the single season fumble record.

FinFan4Life814
08-27-2003, 04:38 PM
travis henry's hurt? where'd y'all hear that?

Billsfan
08-27-2003, 04:49 PM
He's fine. his foot was hurt but he's fine. No sense in playing this guy in the last preseason game. He'll start week 1. No doubt!

Billsfan
08-27-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipate

And you would have been wrong. This guy is in Crazy shape. He's avg. about 13 yards a carry in the pre-season. He's a man on a mission since the WM signing. Plus he spent time in the gym and is looking great. This guy is going to have a huge year.

And I'm not being a homer. I was ready to cut him off the team last year and I was thinking one year wonder up until about a month ago. But he's playing like a mad man.

Sal Lisitano
08-27-2003, 04:53 PM
Here is why I took T. Henry and I actually think that he fell a little....I was suprised that he lasted till the 8th pick!!!

Our draft order is a "snake draft" 15 rounds...9 teams

1st round

1st pick) C. Portis
2nd pick) R. Williams
3rd pick) L. Tomlinson
4th pick) P. Holmes
5th pick) D. McAllister
6th pick) S. Alexander
7th pick) M. Faulk
8th pick) T. Henry (my pick)
9th pick) M. Harrison

2nd round

10th pick) T. Ownes
11th pick) A. Green (my pick)

UncleTed
08-27-2003, 04:53 PM
you should be fine with Henry. I read he sprained his ankle and is sitting out the last preseason game. He's a tough back, he's no RW, but he's a tough back. According to all the Bills fans he's going to get more carries this year too as they try to balance out the offense. We'll see, they still have Bledsoe and Moulds so it's pretty tempting to the OC, who's still remembered for getting punched in the face by Buddy Ryan, to keep throwing 7 out of every 10 plays.

Billsfan
08-27-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by UncleTed
He's a tough back, he's no RW,

WHAT?

UncleTed
08-27-2003, 05:03 PM
what......what? Do you not know who RW is? 200 yards last December ring a bell?

dolphan
08-27-2003, 06:04 PM
He was saying that Ricky has had a ton of durablity questions before last year.

You'll be fine with Henry. He's a man on a mission and somehow gained over 1400 yards last year when all the Bills did was throw.

XoPhinsoX
08-27-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan

WHAT?

Yea. . .

He is no RW.
Just like Fiedler is no Bledsoe and Chambers is no Moulds.

RUDEbyallMEANS
08-27-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Here is why I took T. Henry and I actually think that he fell a little....I was suprised that he lasted till the 8th pick!!!

Our draft order is a "snake draft" 15 rounds...9 teams

1st round

1st pick) C. Portis
2nd pick) R. Williams
3rd pick) L. Tomlinson
4th pick) P. Holmes
5th pick) D. McAllister
6th pick) S. Alexander
7th pick) M. Faulk
8th pick) T. Henry (my pick)
9th pick) M. Harrison

2nd round

10th pick) T. Ownes
11th pick) A. Green (my pick)

You're ina 9 team league??? Havent heard of those..

Barbarian
08-28-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

You're ina 9 team league??? Havent heard of those..

I was in one of them last year... having a bye week was kinda interesting, but since our 2nd tiebreaker was total points we stil had to take care of our teams during the bye.

Emskirch
08-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Per your Koolaid man, classic, :lol:

MOULDSROCKS
08-28-2003, 05:22 PM
No, TH is no RW, but toughness wise I'd say he's tougher than Ricky. No that's not a homer statement. The man is 5' 9'' and prefers to bowl people over. He's a tough *** mofo. In the offseason, he runs to the stadium through the snow, in the cold with just shorts, a shirt, and shoes.... then he begins the tough part of his workout.

He's tough as nails.

CirclingWagons
09-01-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Emskirch

Per your Koolaid man, classic, :lol:
:D