PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 4Sale????

Troysif
03-18-2008, 10:48 PM
I have an Xbox 360 and am possibly looking to sell it. I am wondering how much i would get for it on ebay or possibly here if anyone would like to make me an offer... It does not have the 3 red rings of death.... Instead it gets two red rings on the left side which is supposed to mean its overheating but it isnt't even getting hot. This started in early January, it happened like 4 times in a row after atleast an hour of playing. And then it never happened again until today. And i have had it on for many hours in this time period and it never happened. So i dont know if this is only going to do it every once in awhile or if its going to do it from now on.

It is no longer under warranty for some reason even though i have not owned it 2 years yet. The microsoft website says the warranty ran out in December of 07. I bought it brand new in May of 2006. To my surprise it has lasted this long without the 3 red lights.

I have Halo 1, 2 and 3, Madden 2008, and Oblivion.

Two wireless controllers and Two battery packs with a charger

Also and Xbox live Vision cam, Plus the arcade games that are currently on it.

Just wondering if there is a way i can fix it, and/or how much i could possibly get for it, and/or if anyone wants to make me an offer.

Still have the original box and receipt.

Thats it i think...

If any of that is confusing just ask and i will tell.

CitizenSnips
03-18-2008, 11:25 PM
from what i've read, Mor might be able to fix it.

Troysif
03-19-2008, 02:14 PM
from what i've read, Mor might be able to fix it.

oh really?..........where is he when ya need him.

Phin-o-rama
03-19-2008, 02:23 PM
or...you can wrap it in a towel and leave it on to make it go red ring of death....then send it in for a replacement to microsoft (3 years on red ring of death)

then you get (most likely) a brand new console to do with as you please