PDA

View Full Version : Things You Didn't Know About Your ..errr.... thingie...

WharfRat
03-21-2008, 01:18 PM
I "clipped" some of the finer points...

Interesting Facts That Men And Women Will Find Educational - And Surprising

Here are some things you might have wondered about your penis, but were
afraid to ask.

No. 1: Your Penis Does Have a Mind of Its Own

You've probably noticed that your penis often does its own thing. You may remember times when it was completely inappropriate to have an erection; and yet you couldn't wish it away.

Just as the penis grows without your consent, sometimes it shrinks. "The flaccid penis varies in size considerably within a given man," says Drogo Montague, MD, a urologist at the Cleveland Clinic. Exposure to cold water or air makes your penis shrink.

I Was In The Pool!!!!!!

No. 3: Your Penis Is Shaped Like a Boomerang

Your penis is shaped like a boomerang. Just like you don't see all of a big oak tree above ground, you don't see the root of your penis tucked up inside your pelvis and attached to your pubic bone.

In an MRI picture, the penis looks distinctly boomerang-like, as noted by a French researcher who studied men and women having sex inside an MRI scanner.

I want that guy's job....

No. 4: You Can Break Your Penis

There is no "penis bone," but you can break your penis all the same. It's called penile fracture, and it's not a subtle injury. When it happens, there's "an audible pop or snap," Montague says. Then the penis turns black and blue. And there's terrible pain.

ummm.... OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to Full Article (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/19/health/webmd/main3949777.shtml?source=mostpop_story)

Tetragrammaton
03-21-2008, 01:19 PM
Fascinating!

alen1
03-21-2008, 11:55 PM
OMG that last one almost made me cry reading it. Sounds like it hurts like a BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Majpain
03-22-2008, 12:54 AM
Oh god the last one must be caused by fattys.

Btw hot women make up for the cold water at a pool ;)

alen1
03-22-2008, 01:07 AM

Lol only you would know Maj, only you.

Majpain
03-22-2008, 01:19 AM
Lol only you would know Maj, only you.

:lol: shut it.

emeraldfin
03-22-2008, 07:39 AM
Have been told many a time that if your having sex and the girl gets a fright, her vagina closes up and your stuck inside her.

Urban myth or true?

Jets81
03-22-2008, 08:22 AM

I dunno. My girl is the exact opposite of fat but I've gotten that popping sound now and then when she's going all out. Fortunately my thingie never turned purple afterwards. :lol:

Aussiefinfan54
03-24-2008, 09:32 AM
snapping your ****, now that would ****en hurt!!!!

Mike13
03-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Heavy lifting or straining to have a bowel movement can also produce an erection.

:lol: Thats never happened to me.