PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see on Finheaven?

TampaDolphinFan
03-24-2008, 01:56 PM
With the new and exciting changes in the works for Finheaven I thought it would be interesting to see what the fans would like to see here. So this is an unofficial thread to let the great Finheaven staff know the kinds of things we would like to see here on the best Dolphin fan site there is. I personally am looking forward to the return of the front page. It was a quick navigation tool to the entire site. So think of some things you would like to see here and post them. I'm sure if it can be done, the staff will make every effort to accommodate it. Be creative. After all their motto is "It's all about football and it's all about the fans" and we're the fans so let them know what we want. This will help insure Finheaven remains the best fan site out there.

fishypete
03-24-2008, 01:58 PM
Dancing Girls..

TampaDolphinFan
03-24-2008, 02:00 PM
I believe they have them in the Ladies Lounge. :-)

fin-atic
03-24-2008, 02:01 PM
Great thread!
This site will be more community oriented now. It is by the fan and for the fan. So we want to hear your thoughts!

TampaDolfan...you da man!

-Matt

Finfan53
03-24-2008, 02:08 PM
I am excited to see the front page come back with the list of recent updated thread topics but also # of replies to each post.
I'd enjoy former Miami Dolphin interviews from guys who played in the 70's, 80's, and 90's.

DolFan707
03-24-2008, 02:12 PM
what happened to that great home page with the dolphins news?
(http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/index.php)

#1dolphinsfan
03-24-2008, 02:13 PM
maybe some Highlights from the 70's-1990's

fin-atic
03-24-2008, 02:28 PM
maybe some Highlights from the 70's-1990's
Unfortunatley copywrite laws prevent us from posting clips. The NFL is tough about that.

But I am liking where you guys are at on some of this!

Firesole
03-24-2008, 02:31 PM
I want the front page to come back, complete with articles and breaking news segments.

Some Dolphin related shopping links would be good also.

greatwade
03-24-2008, 02:37 PM
I'd like to see more of myself. Tasteful stuff though. Maybe some implieds. Maybe I could be the covergirl??

fin-atic
03-24-2008, 02:39 PM
I'd like to see more of myself. Tasteful stuff though. Maybe some implieds. Maybe I could be the covergirl??

Take me to my happy place...:lol:

Bigjbizzle2
03-24-2008, 02:41 PM
i want the front page like before with updates and everything i really liked that

Danny
03-24-2008, 02:41 PM
I really miss the chatroom the way it used to be..I think now is only for VIP's which I'd be but I can't seem to pay my way to it with pen pal...but if nothing changes it'd still be a great site....this is my 1st stop everytime I go online

Ozzy rules!!

fin-atic
03-24-2008, 02:48 PM
I really miss the chatroom the way it used to be..I think now is only for VIP's which I'd be but I can't seem to pay my way to it with pen pal...but if nothing changes it'd still be a great site....this is my 1st stop everytime I go online

Ozzy rules!!

Front page is DEFINITELY coming back. Probaly about April 01. Same kind of stuff. News, commentary, team history, etc. etc. I miss it too!

Danny if you want to pay by check PM me and I will give you the address.

Other wise just post enjoy here!

funkDat
03-24-2008, 02:51 PM
How about a chance to win free tickets to see the Dolphins live with airfair as part of the prize.

It could be for the 1st home game and last home game.Not sure how "you all in the know" would work that out,but that'd super funkyy, lol

Hey fin-atic,could that be some kind of tax wright off, or we could do a raffle, or something.It would be cool if that could happen.

BlueFin
03-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Dancing Girls..

How about girls in bikinis on trampolines?

BlueFin
03-24-2008, 02:55 PM
I think all of the things mentioned would be great, I miss the articles from some of the great writers on this board.

SabanHater
03-24-2008, 03:14 PM
the DEPTHS!!!!!!!!

the DEPTHS!!!!!!!!

the DEPTHS of the Sea!!!!!!!!

:woot:

Dolfan32323
03-24-2008, 05:28 PM
For sure, I miss the Depths.

LIDOLFAN
03-24-2008, 05:28 PM
I Would Like A Link On The Main Page To Threads Concerning Upcoming Events Like Draft Gatherings Or Happenings At Miami Mikes

Alex44
03-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Myself as supreme ruler and moderator.

Kadiddlehopper
03-24-2008, 06:28 PM
The ability to at least read VIP posts.

Finfang
03-24-2008, 07:10 PM
This was brought up to me by WVdolphan and I thought is was an excellent idea. Instead of members of the VIP bragging about how wonderful VIP is and trying to recruit everyone who is not how about you have a free trial membership and let everyone see for themselves. Maybe a certain amount of posts or 1 day or something. I never really joined before because I thought the members were quite condescending. I had considered it and something rubbed me the wrong way and I changed my mind. Since the change here I am now seriously considering joining but would love to check it out first.

Roman529
03-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Can we re-start the Virtual Bookie section. I am a degenerate gambler and I miss betting on sports in here.

Dolphins561
03-24-2008, 07:40 PM
an iPhone version would be cool! Posting this from mine. Something light so it loads faster

fin-atic
03-24-2008, 07:53 PM
an iPhone version would be cool! Posting this from mine. Something light so it loads faster

Whats up 561!!

Hows my banner doing?

-Matt

PS
everyone this is the king of tailgaters! Thsi dude does it up right!

-Matt

Straztheman
03-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Me being a Mod of anything!

csabe
03-24-2008, 07:57 PM
The front page back with all recent Fins news and links to articles.

gsj13
03-24-2008, 08:12 PM
Please bring back front page !!!!!!!!!

Dolphins561
03-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Whats up 561!!

Hows my banner doing?

-Matt

PS
everyone this is the king of tailgaters! Thsi dude does it up right!

-Matt

MATT! Thanks for the compliment! We are stepping it up again this year... Adding some misters, creating a "cool room"... Gets hot out there!

The banner is stored safely at my house, just waiting to the season to break it out! Hasn't been out since 2006 Jets Christmas game! Let me know if you need it!

Hoping to make this season awesome... All are welcome!

arizphinfan
03-24-2008, 08:58 PM
How about the arcade and also the front page :winkwink:

ATL-DOLFAN
03-24-2008, 09:13 PM
I would like to see the front page back again.

Another cool feature would be some sort of breaking news alert. Something sent out to your email address on file, or a text message. This would be for those of us that can't be on or get on finheaven (when it gets crazy).

Lastly, links to dolphin clothing/memorbilia deals etc... would be cool as well since most of us on here probably continuosly are looking for more phins gear.

Thanks and good luck

IceStorm
03-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Less heavy handed censorship. I've seen MOD's and ADMIN's delete signatures, threads, posts, articles, etc. on the simple fact that they didn't like them. In fact I've had a MOD delete portions of my signature on the fact that they didn't like the statement of humor. It did NOT violate any portion of the TOS. Yet they used their personal judgment of dislike to decide what was allowed or not. That my friends is dictatorship and censorship per some common definitions.
If this is a community board, then MOD's and ADMIN's should not be allowed to use their "taste" of like or dislike as a measure. Only the TOS should apply.

Also, seeing AJ come back would be a blessing in disguise. He's just so dang cute, makes me want to squeeze his cheeks.

And also, I'd like to see EVERYONE on FinHeaven regain their sense of humor. Sheesh....its a message forum and its the internet. None of it can you hold on to. Its all in our imaginations. :D Just like the voices talking to me.....something about albino midgets with honey and marshmellows...or something like that.

Dolfan32323
03-24-2008, 09:33 PM
vbookie and depths, that's all.

Wildbill3
03-24-2008, 09:44 PM
myself I like the idea of the depths, and who wouldn't like girls in bikinis on trampolines? maybe some user out there can find us a .gif and it can be a new smilie? Keep the ideas coming guys.

Phinfan31
03-24-2008, 10:19 PM
I want the front page to come back, complete with articles and breaking news segments.

Some Dolphin related shopping links would be good also.

I totally agree...what happened to it?

I dont see anything new either...I mean, when it came back it was the same forum it always was. the front page was almost the best part of this site. if I didnt have time to read all the threads on a certain day I would know if there was anything big going on by just taking a second and checking the front page. then I could discuss it by clicking the link without having to sift through other threads, etc.

the breaking news and all was awesome. did you guys lose the staff or something that were controlling that page?

Dolfan32323
03-24-2008, 10:27 PM
myself I like the idea of the depths, and who wouldn't like girls in bikinis on trampolines? maybe some user out there can find us a .gif and it can be a new smilie? Keep the ideas coming guys.
:up::up::up:

Phinfan31
03-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Less heavy handed censorship. I've seen MOD's and ADMIN's delete signatures, threads, posts, articles, etc. on the simple fact that they didn't like them. In fact I've had a MOD delete portions of my signature on the fact that they didn't like the statement of humor. It did NOT violate any portion of the TOS. Yet they used their personal judgment of dislike to decide what was allowed or not. That my friends is dictatorship and censorship per some common definitions.
If this is a community board, then MOD's and ADMIN's should not be allowed to use their "taste" of like or dislike as a measure. Only the TOS should apply.

Also, seeing AJ come back would be a blessing in disguise. He's just so dang cute, makes me want to squeeze his cheeks.

And also, I'd like to see EVERYONE on FinHeaven regain their sense of humor. Sheesh....its a message forum and its the internet. None of it can you hold on to. Its all in our imaginations. :D Just like the voices talking to me.....something about albino midgets with honey and marshmellows...or something like that.

I agree with this too. While its important to keep foul language and assaults out of these forums. I have had personal experience with getting infractions for saying someone was "Narrow minded" ...another time that if this particular person thought Zach would choose the Patriots over the Cowboys/Saints then hes "ignorant" - these are general statements and hypotheticals that could apply to anyone who believes in the same thing. I've seen far worse on these forums on a weekly basis and it upsets me when I receive infractions on a site i have been a part of for 5 years. Cant we voice our opinion as long as its not derogatory, racist, insulting? Saying someone is ignorant to a subject, IMO is not a violation to TOS, or "NARROW MINDED" especially

The justification I received was that all MOD's volunteer their time and shouldnt have to deal with these kind of statements. I say...if they are part of the problem which this guy was, instigating it, and acting like their on some kind of high horse, the kind of statement I made shouldnt be a problem.

I suggest the TOS be re-written as one of the MOD's told me it would be. Maybe that would save them all a lot of time. I would abide by it, I just want to see it address more than simple generalizations.

FinFrenzy
03-24-2008, 10:28 PM

There we go :woot:

Phinfan31
03-24-2008, 10:30 PM
The ability to at least read VIP posts.

The whole point of VIP is to have access to more in depth, knowledgeable posts.

I dont get it? Nobody would be a member then.

Phinfan31
03-24-2008, 10:35 PM
whatever...i've said my 2 pieces.

it seems all anyone is interested in discussing here is girls on trampolines...:(

I'll say it right now - I miss the old finheaven. apparently it had a lot to do with AJ, I didnt know he was so busy and not around to run things anymore.

fin-atic
03-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Guys...AJ is back! He rejoined us this past Friday and has been working with me to bring back the things listed here. He was first on the list when I decided what I wanted this to be in the future.

So look for him!

Finfang
03-24-2008, 11:44 PM
This is a football board. Keep it a football board!

We are here for a reason.

Plenty of sites to add friends and be social. Keep that where it belongs.

Honestly I just want football stuff.

A big front page with a lot of content packaged within.

WVDolphan
03-25-2008, 12:59 AM
First, thanks Fang for posting my suggestion of sneak peaking the VIP forum. I think its a valid point that if VIP is all the members make it out to be, then let non VIPs check out a few threads at no cost. If they enjoy they will pay. Its really that simple. If something is all its cracked up to be(especially the way some of the members pumped up the VIP on the main board) then a small sample will be enough to open the wallets. Do it the same way you can view threads on the main board without logging in or signing up.

I agree with Icestorm as well. This place needs to be a little more open minded when it comes to humor within posts. Also I think alot of the problem of hostility around here will solve itself with a certain semi group of a larger group of members who have left for brown pastiers. This place needs to loosen up a little, but also keep its integrity at the same time. Also nothing wrong with a hot debate so long as everyone understands that we are all on the same side when it comes down to it. Scrums in training camp can be a good thing in some cases :lol: I think that problem may have solved itself as well with some of the departures.

Fang also brings up an excellent point about this being a football board. I wouldnt mind seeing things like the lounge dissapear. Seems to me like a place where cliques can develope and take away from the fact that what brings us here in the first place is we are all phins brotherhood.

Lastly, I wouldnt mind seeing some more appearel and things available based on points awarded for frequent posts and things. Some prizes, tickets, events etc... I remember finding out about this place in Canton during the Marino weekend and asking somewhere where they got that shirt that I wanted so badly.

MonstBlitz
03-25-2008, 08:44 AM
First, thanks Fang for posting my suggestion of sneak peaking the VIP forum. I think its a valid point that if VIP is all the members make it out to be, then let non VIPs check out a few threads at no cost. If they enjoy they will pay. Its really that simple. If something is all its cracked up to be(especially the way some of the members pumped up the VIP on the main board) then a small sample will be enough to open the wallets. Do it the same way you can view threads on the main board without logging in or signing up.

I agree with Icestorm as well. This place needs to be a little more open minded when it comes to humor within posts. Also I think alot of the problem of hostility around here will solve itself with a certain semi group of a larger group of members who have left for brown pastiers. This place needs to loosen up a little, but also keep its integrity at the same time. Also nothing wrong with a hot debate so long as everyone understands that we are all on the same side when it comes down to it. Scrums in training camp can be a good thing in some cases :lol: I think that problem may have solved itself as well with some of the departures.

Fang also brings up an excellent point about this being a football board. I wouldnt mind seeing things like the lounge dissapear. Seems to me like a place where cliques can develope and take away from the fact that what brings us here in the first place is we are all phins brotherhood.

Lastly, I wouldnt mind seeing some more appearel and things available based on points awarded for frequent posts and things. Some prizes, tickets, events etc... I remember finding out about this place in Canton during the Marino weekend and asking somewhere where they got that shirt that I wanted so badly.

Agree 1,000 % on the VIP sneak peek. I'm a bit of a minimalist myself, and when I spend money I want to be sure it's going to bring me value. I hate to be blunt but that's just the way it is. If I could take a peek at it, either a couple of threads or a weekend trial offer then I would be able to make an informed decision.

mmikel30
03-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Dancing Girls..all the miami news paper articles . and video clips of all the great dolphis players.

Jt0323
03-25-2008, 09:29 AM

get rid of the lounge? are you serious? members need a place to relax and talk about things other than football

fin-atic
03-25-2008, 09:38 AM
The lounge is here to stay. It is FinHeaven icon.

finserg
03-25-2008, 10:10 AM
How about the games we had , they told me couple of times they were on the way and never happened.Lets me kill time when theres no good news.

Thanks!!!

Jt0323
03-25-2008, 10:11 AM
question, is Fh going to stay FH or eventually going to be dolphinnation?

fin-atic
03-25-2008, 12:22 PM
question, is Fh going to stay FH or eventually going to be dolphinnation?
Thats one of the things we are looking for input on. It's your (fans) community and we want to hear from you.

I will put a poll up soon to address this. But look for more fan input about where we go in general.

TheAnswer385
03-25-2008, 01:18 PM
How about a No Thanks option to go along with the thanks if you do not agree with the person.

Phinfan31
03-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Thats one of the things we are looking for input on. It's your (fans) community and we want to hear from you.

I will put a poll up soon to address this. But look for more fan input about where we go in general.

its gotta be finheaven...i mean FINHEAVEN AJ, we gotta honor THE MAN - the creator. haha.

it just wouldnt be the same. but who knows...maybe that'd be a good thing. i just hope when I get home from basic training we got ourselves a front page going into the new season and its the same ol finheaven I remember and loved.

Wildbill3
03-25-2008, 02:19 PM

I will put a poll up soon to address this. But look for more fan input about where we go in general.I gotta say matt, Finheaven.com brought us together, I don't mind the dolphinsnation thing so much but... if you put a poll up about it, you know which one would win. :wink:

WVDolphan
03-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Gotta be finheaven. Thats still what I type in when accessing this site from a different computer.

FinHeavenAJ
03-25-2008, 03:30 PM
the DEPTHS!!!!!!!!

the DEPTHS!!!!!!!!

the DEPTHS of the Sea!!!!!!!!

:woot:

Aye matey! Smoke signals are comin through!

FinHeavenAJ
03-25-2008, 03:33 PM

Thanks... although I don't know if my cheeks look so good here (pic attached). :(

miamiron
03-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Agree 1,000 % on the VIP sneak peek. I'm a bit of a minimalist myself, and when I spend money I want to be sure it's going to bring me value. I hate to be blunt but that's just the way it is. If I could take a peek at it, either a couple of threads or a weekend trial offer then I would be able to make an informed decision.

and I agree with your 1000% with my 100%:err:

Cannonboy
03-25-2008, 06:20 PM
Front page for sure. I miss that. Maybe something with breaking news.

adamprez2003
03-25-2008, 06:33 PM
yeah you gotta keep finheaven if its a choice

BlueFin
03-25-2008, 07:20 PM
I think you gotta stay with FinHeaven, its unique and a killer name. I don't dislike DolphinsNation, but there really is nothing unique about it ie "RaidersNation" etc etc

FinFrenzy
03-25-2008, 08:14 PM
Finheaven by far...the name is just music to me ears....

FinFanatic80
03-25-2008, 10:19 PM
The only 2 things i could think of are:

1. Some sort of sports/nfl ticker that comes across the page with up-to-date news. (but i dont know how that may work)

2. I just joined this site a few months ago and you may already have this but what about a link on the homepage that has all the fins stats for each player and team updated each week.

Dolphins561
03-26-2008, 12:35 AM
The only 2 things i could think of are:

1. Some sort of sports/nfl ticker that comes across the page with up-to-date news. (but i dont know how that may work)

2. I just joined this site a few months ago and you may already have this but what about a link on the homepage that has all the fins stats for each player and team updated each week.

#1 is pretty easy with RSS feeds...

SuperBankz
03-26-2008, 01:33 AM
i just want to thank everyone who has put their time into this page.... and to the patrons who come during the pages up and downs

Amars
03-26-2008, 08:44 AM
Front Page
The Arcade
Relax guidelines in the Ladies Lounge :winkwink:

Nublar7
03-26-2008, 11:18 AM
I also agree that if possible, to remain FinHeaven.

fishypete
03-26-2008, 03:29 PM
What I would really like to see here at FINHEAVEN...is player interviews...who needs the Rags...when you have FINHEAVEN!!

jimi64
03-29-2008, 06:37 PM
miss the roster and depth chart

WVDolphan
03-29-2008, 07:29 PM
The return of SlipperySoap!!!

funkDat
03-30-2008, 06:38 AM
The return of SlipperySoap!!!

He said on some other site he'll be coming back here in a few days:woot:

FinFrenzy
03-30-2008, 08:20 AM
miss the roster and depth chart

That's a good Idea, but we would probably have to wait till training camp to see who stays and wins the position battles. In our salary cap page as of now we have I believe 69 players on our roster.

dkcomplete
03-30-2008, 10:19 AM
What I liked about Finheaven that the others didn't have was the front page. Please bring it back.

FinFrenzy
03-30-2008, 11:04 AM
What I liked about Finheaven that the others didn't have was the front page. Please bring it back.

The higher ups are working on it as we speak! :up:

Wildbill3
03-30-2008, 11:51 AM
Quick update goals 1a and 1b are to get our frontpage back and to get the FINHEAVEN.COM back. It isn't a question of if, its a question of when.

Bumpus
05-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Ummm ...

Any word on the arcade?

Bumpus
05-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Ummm ...

Any word on the arcade?

:(
Guess not.

phinphan896
06-05-2008, 12:32 AM
are we ever going to get reputations points on this website and will findollars make a comeback?

shula_guy
07-30-2008, 11:22 PM
I dont know the technical ins and outs of how to do this but just like when you log onto a franchise site and you type in your zip code and it shows you the nearest stores. I think it would be a nice service for people have a way to rate places to watch the games. A person looking for a decent Dolphins bar could type in thier zip code and have the nearest onest pop up on a map. click on one and reviews of the place could come up and mayabe a link to the places website if applicable. This could perhaps be a way for the site to find sponors to help you great people pay for this site. While were on the subject, ty to everyone here responsible for making and maintaining this site.

SpurzN703
08-07-2008, 02:04 PM
With the new and exciting changes in the works for Finheaven I thought it would be interesting to see what the fans would like to see here. So this is an unofficial thread to let the great Finheaven staff know the kinds of things we would like to see here on the best Dolphin fan site there is. I personally am looking forward to the return of the front page. It was a quick navigation tool to the entire site. So think of some things you would like to see here and post them. I'm sure if it can be done, the staff will make every effort to accommodate it. Be creative. After all their motto is "It's all about football and it's all about the fans" and we're the fans so let them know what we want. This will help insure Finheaven remains the best fan site out there.

Arcade would be nice again :up:

SpurzN703
08-07-2008, 02:05 PM
The higher ups are working on it as we speak! :up:

The other website has a front page :foundout:

d-day
08-07-2008, 02:18 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/

Wildbill3
08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
um. we've had ours back since april...:lol:

Bumpus
08-15-2008, 03:36 PM
Ummm ...

Any word on the arcade?

...bump...

Wildbill3
08-15-2008, 04:02 PM
...bump...thats next :)

Nublar7
08-15-2008, 04:10 PM
thats next :):kick:

FinFrenzy
08-15-2008, 04:37 PM
um. we've had ours back since april...:lol:

Oopss forgot about this thread.....:foundout:

1 dol fan
02-18-2009, 07:08 PM
I would like to see credits reinstated. I loved those things and sometimes (regrettably) spammed a bit for them but I also contributed a bit too.

Nublar7
02-18-2009, 09:17 PM
I would like to see credits reinstated. I loved those things and sometimes (regrettably) spammed a bit for them but I also contributed a bit too.There were some glitches with the credit system, but we hope to fix the problems and get it back up and running.

Smith21
04-27-2009, 09:26 PM
can we make the forums more friendly to phones... such as alot of other websites do maybe make a m.finheaven forum?

Nublar7
04-27-2009, 09:34 PM
can we make the forums more friendly to phones... such as alot of other websites do maybe make a m.finheaven forum?I have verizon and I find FinHeaven very phone friendly. We eliminate all the avatars and sigs, so it is just the words with each post.

Bumpus
10-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I've got AT&T and the mobile version works just fine for me too.

Daytona Fin
03-07-2010, 09:47 AM
id like to see finheaven not breakdown everytime theres big news

Wildbill3
03-07-2010, 10:01 AM
id like to see finheaven not breakdown everytime theres big news
I think we could all agree with that. Look for an announcement soon about some changes...:)

Fin Fan in Cali
03-07-2010, 02:59 PM
The FFIC Beer smilie back.:hi5:

Wildbill3
03-07-2010, 03:28 PM
The FFIC Beer smilie back.:hi5:
:ffic: that will be the easiest request I get all day. I hope this is/was the right one.

ChadHenne
03-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Busty girls on trampolines.

Fin Fan in Cali
03-07-2010, 09:13 PM
:ffic: that will be the easiest request I get all day. I hope this is/was the right one.That will do Semper Fi.Thanks a lot!:hi5:

rich134
06-19-2012, 01:26 PM
I'd like the 10 post limit before seeing links removed ;)

DisturbedShifty
06-19-2012, 03:53 PM
I never knew this sticky was here until it popped up in tapatalk. So here is my suggestion.

I don't think non-Dolphin fans should be allowed to post in the main Dolphins forum. I think that everyone should have to pick their favorite team once they join, and then once they select a team it can't be changed unless a admin does it. Then set the main Dolphins for so it only accept Dolphins fans.

I know this sounds extreme, and probably won't happen, but I am just putting it out there. No harm in a suggestion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

ROADRUNNER
06-23-2012, 05:02 PM
I never knew this sticky was here until it popped up in tapatalk. So here is my suggestion.

I don't think non-Dolphin fans should be allowed to post in the main Dolphins forum. I think that everyone should have to pick their favorite team once they join, and then once they select a team it can't be changed unless a admin does it. Then set the main Dolphins for so it only accept Dolphins fans.

I know this sounds extreme, and probably won't happen, but I am just putting it out there. No harm in a suggestion.

Hard to do because you would want to keep out a few dolphins fans out of the main board too...............lol

CattailsrEdible
06-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Need to relax the ladies lounge rules a bit! Nothin wrong with showing some titties

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

DisturbedShifty
06-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Hard to do because you would want to keep out a few dolphins fans out of the main board too...............lol
Very true. But at least they are Dolphins fans. I would rather put up with negative and irrational threads from a fellow Dolphins fan than have a rival team's troll posting and derailing the thread.

Need to relax the ladies lounge rules a bit! Nothin wrong with showing some titties

Yeah, no. Allowing nudity in the ladies lounge prevents people from posting pictures in the first place. We couldn't use Image Shack links for a few months because of the ladies lounge. And as someone who makes graphics for members, I do not want that to happen.

NY8123
06-23-2012, 11:28 PM

At one time it was allowed but no longer. Shifty is right it cost us the use of Imageshack for awhile and also Matt wants this to be family friendly, there are kids that are members, we do not restrict the age limit of members.

There are pleanty of places to see titties on the net lol. I know, hahaaaaaaa.

Wildbill3
06-24-2012, 01:34 AM
Very true. But at least they are Dolphins fans. I would rather put up with negative and irrational threads from a fellow Dolphins fan than have a rival team's troll posting and derailing the thread.

Yeah, no. Allowing nudity in the ladies lounge prevents people from posting pictures in the first place. We couldn't use Image Shack links for a few months because of the ladies lounge. And as someone who makes graphics for members, I do not want that to happen.

we can't really limit the main board. I know I know it seems like there are a few bad apples that make us want to ban all non-dolphins fans, but seriously, when we rebooted everything back in 2008 we had a clear vision for the atmosphere we wanted in the main forum. We wanted an open forum where fans of all types could visit, and discuss football and the various other things finheaven allows as long as they follow the TOS. So like them or not, as long as they follow the tos they are welcome to post wherever and whenever.

DisturbedShifty
06-24-2012, 02:59 AM
we can't really limit the main board. I know I know it seems like there are a few bad apples that make us want to ban all non-dolphins fans, but seriously, when we rebooted everything back in 2008 we had a clear vision for the atmosphere we wanted in the main forum. We wanted an open forum where fans of all types could visit, and discuss football and the various other things finheaven allows as long as they follow the TOS. So like them or not, as long as they follow the tos they are welcome to post wherever and whenever.
Yeah I know, it was totally wishful thinking on my part. But doesn't hurt to suggest it. ;)

SpurzN703
06-28-2012, 11:06 AM

Won't trolls pick the Dolphins as their team just to **** with us?

NY8123
07-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Won't trolls pick the Dolphins as their team just to **** with us?

They'll have to own up once the return to glory happens.