PDA

View Full Version : Alexander or Moss

Al13
08-29-2003, 03:01 PM
hi ,

i have my draft tomorrow, i got the 7th pick overall and the way i see it , it will come down to moss or alexander for me, what do you think ? who is better to take ?

Wr : point per reception at the 3rd grab and 1 point every 10 yards starting at 40 yards, +5 for over 100 yards and 1 point every rushing attempt and 1 point every 10 yards rushing

RB: 1 point every 10 rushing yards starting at 40 yards, +5 over 100 yards rushing, 1 point every reception and 1 point every 10 yards receiving

both get 6 points for score

opinions ?

thx

BTW, i just got a rumour in, that even priest holmes could be available, as it seems that the whole bunch in front of me still is not 100% sold on his health

MOULDSROCKS
08-29-2003, 04:32 PM
Alexander. He'll get at least 40 receptions (prob more)..... which means Moss needs 120 (not happening) to match that output.

Shaun will likely get more TD's

Yards should be close.

Plus, it's easier to find WR's than RB's. You could get Plaxico Burress or Eric Moulds in the 2nd round and they should be close enough to match Moss.
Closer than a 2nd tier RB would be to Alexander.

Of course, I'd take Travis Henry #7, and maybe Edge in round 2. Koren Robinson in round 3......

Al13
08-29-2003, 06:18 PM
well we are allowed to keep one player who didn´t finish in the top 10 at his position, travis henry is a keeper because of that, so is james but james is my keeper

Barbarian
08-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Alexander. He'll get at least 40 receptions (prob more)..... which means Moss needs 120 (not happening) to match that output.

Shaun will likely get more TD's

Yards should be close.

Plus, it's easier to find WR's than RB's. You could get Plaxico Burress or Eric Moulds in the 2nd round and they should be close enough to match Moss.
Closer than a 2nd tier RB would be to Alexander.

:up:

What he said.

Emskirch
08-30-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Barbarian

:up:

What he said.

What he said :lol: