PDA

View Full Version : Why wait?

B-lo
04-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Lets hear all those 12-4 , 11-3 predictions that you nunzio's give EVERY year! I realize some(few) of you know what your talking about and don't do this, but I'm looking for one of those "keepers" . The one that goes if, if , if , well be 13 -3 easy!!!!:sidelol: Just lookin for a good laugh and Big Bra doesn't seem to be around?:d-day:

HaRdKoReXXX
04-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Lets hear all those 12-4 , 11-3 predictions that you nunzio's give EVERY year! I realize some(few) of you know what your talking about and don't do this, but I'm looking for one of those "keepers" . The one that goes if, if , if , well be 13 -3 easy!!!!:sidelol: Just lookin for a good laugh and Big Bra doesn't seem to be around?:d-day:

Sad that someone as misgiuded as yourself takes up the same air space as us in South Florida...please tell me you moved from our great state (back to your crappy one) and just havent updated it on your profile.

B-lo
04-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Sad that someone as misgiuded as yourself takes up the same air space as us in South Florida...please tell me you moved from our great state (back to your crappy one) and just havent updated it on your profile.Misguided? Is that what your trying to spell? Does the truth hurt ? This is a wonderful state to live in isnt it? To bad the football fans are so......." misguided";)

dolfan06
04-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Misguided? Is that what your trying to spell? Does the truth hurt ? This is a wonderful state to live in isnt it? To bad the football fans are so......." misguided";)how's it going "blo", still saving that spot for a lombardi trophy?

HaRdKoReXXX
04-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Misguided? Is that what your trying to spell? Does the truth hurt ? This is a wonderful state to live in isnt it? To bad the football fans are so......." misguided";)

Ah, Mister perfectionist I see... oh wait ur a Jills fan strike that.

retired opfinistic
04-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Haha. B-lo! What's up my bitch?

Clipse
04-02-2008, 03:49 PM
A bills fan talkin ****? Must suck having no future to count on for your suck *** jills while us dolfans are soaking up the Bill Parcells era.

dolfan06
04-02-2008, 05:43 PM
A bills fan talkin ****? Must suck having no future to count on for your suck *** jills while us dolfans are soaking up the Bill Parcells era.R&R that sig has got to be a classic, hope you don't mind, i copied it and using it on another board.:up::hi5:

B-lo
04-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Haha. B-lo! What's up my bitch?Just hangin readin how great this Bill Parcells era is goin!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Just hangin readin how great this Bill Parcells era is goin!!:sidelol:
:woot:

19-0 in '09!!!

:lol:

Mike13
04-03-2008, 03:32 PM

I dunno lets hear them, I bet your fellow mental midgets at "Special" school I mean Billszone must be talking about the same ****.
and no I dont mean their discussions about the mysterious checks that keep getting slid under the doors of their trailers.

I **** you not, there was actuallly a ******* wondering what the **** a welfare check is.

I know my team has quite a bit to go what about yours? excited about the upcoming 8-8 season you've had your eye on for the past 3 or 4 four years?

B-lo
04-03-2008, 03:38 PM
I dunno lets hear them, I bet your fellow mental midgets at "Special" school I mean Billszone must be talking about the same ****.
and no I dont mean their discussions about the mysterious checks that keep getting slid under the doors of their trailers.

I **** you not, there was actuallly a ******* wondering what the **** a welfare check is.

I know my team has quite a bit to go what about yours? excited about the upcoming 8-8 season you've had your eye on for the past 3 or 4 four years?
Ah, A little sense in the depths... your team does have quite a bit to go. As do the Bills , they are near last in both offense and defense but they are young and getting better. It will take time . BUt just sit back and listen to your fellow short bus riders hype up a GM and talk playoffs!! Just watch its HILARIOUS!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Ah, A little sense in the depths... your team does have quite a bit to go. As do the Bills , they are near last in both offense and defense but they are young and getting better. It will take time . BUt just sit back and listen to your fellow short bus riders hype up a GM and talk playoffs!! Just watch its HILARIOUS!!:sidelol:
Hehe. Both teams are on the rise. Here's to the Patsies fall from grace (and hopefully the playoffs) :hi5:

Mike13
04-03-2008, 03:42 PM
BUt just sit back and listen to your fellow short bus riders hype up a GM and talk playoffs!! Just watch its HILARIOUS!!:sidelol:

I'm done with the zoo, but I'd rather have Parcells running the show then Marv "Who am I" Levy, oh wait he's not your GM. I guess he had a moment of lucidity and realized that he's not winning a SB as a GM either.

B-lo
04-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Hehe. Both teams are on the rise. Here's to the Patsies fall from grace (and hopefully the playoffs) :hi5::beer1::beer1:Both teams can't really fall , so the rise is here baby!!!!!:lol:

B-lo
04-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm done with the zoo, but I'd rather have Parcells running the show then Marv "Who am I" Levy, oh wait he's not your GM. I guess he had a moment of lucidity and realized that he's not winning a SB as a GM either. Bill Parcells is a great football guy no doubt, but unless he can turn sh$t into Gold just shut the fuk up and get back to your studies school boy!!:D

3W
04-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Failing to read the directions properly, opfinistic decides to drink the entire bottle of cough syrup......just to be safe. Feeling right as rain, he staggers up to the microphone and enlightens us with this little pearl of wisdom.

:woot:

19-0 in '09!!!

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Mike13
04-03-2008, 03:54 PM
but unless he can turn sh$t into Gold just shut the fuk up and get back to your studies school boy!!:D

Schoolboy is supposed to be an insult?
So what does that make you seeing as that you're on your 25th attempt to pass the 3rd grade?

arsenal
04-03-2008, 03:55 PM
lol@bills fans... i like hearing Bills fan argue over which QB will take them to the promise land (LOL!) Edwards and his 5 wins or Losman and his 76.9 QB rating...

its like arguing over which prostitute is better... at the end of the day they are both gonna suck and end up on their backs repeatedly...

B-lo
04-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Schoolboy is supposed to be an insult?
So what does that make you seeing as that you're on your 25th attempt to pass the 3rd grade?Florida ejamacated is what that makes me .

B-lo
04-03-2008, 03:58 PM
lol@bills fans... i like hearing Bills fan argue over which QB will take them to the promise land (LOL!) Edwards and his 5 wins or Losman and his 76.9 QB rating...

its like arguing over which prostitute is better... at the end of the day they are both gonna suck and end up on their backs repeatedly... Your still a real fukin winner arent ya stupid!!! John Beck is all I gotta say ret@rd!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Failing to read the directions properly, opfinistic decides to drink the entire bottle of cough syrup......just to be safe. Feeling right as rain, he staggers up to the microphone and enlightens us with this little pearl of wisdom.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

It wasn't cough syrup it was white lightning!

arsenal
04-03-2008, 04:13 PM
the Bills QB situation reminds me of that Southpark episode where the people have to vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich :sidelol:

B-lo
04-03-2008, 04:16 PM
the Bills QB situation reminds me of that Southpark episode where the people have to vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich :sidelol: Would you care to tell us who your proven veteran starter is DUCHEBAG? Dude , just STFU, your making this easy for me and I'm still in the second grade!!;)

arsenal
04-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Losman http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/808/808_img_10.jpg

or

Edwards http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/808/808_img_11.jpg

quite a tough decision for bills fans!

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 04:21 PM
the Bills QB situation reminds me of that Southpark episode where the people have to vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich :sidelol:
That was funny as ****. I chose the douche.

B-lo
04-03-2008, 04:23 PM

or

quite a tough decision for bills fans! Ah...Ahh ... JOHN FUKIN BECK is all there is to say !! STFU , unless you have SOMETHING< PLEASE bring me SOMETHING, your pathetic!!!!!!!!

arsenal
04-03-2008, 04:26 PM
That was funny as ****. I chose the douche.

i think B-lo is leaning towards Turd Sandwich... it reminds him of mommas home cooking...

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 04:31 PM
i think B-lo is leaning towards Turd Sandwich... it reminds him of mommas home cooking...

Colorado Dolfan
04-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Ah...Ahh ... JOHN FUKIN BECK is all there is to say !! STFU , unless you have SOMETHING< PLEASE bring me SOMETHING, your pathetic!!!!!!!!

Phins = rebuilding and hoping John Beck is the answer.

Bills = still sucking, yet believing that Edwards or Losman will finally win them that elusive Super Bowl... 0-4 is it? How's that workin' for ya?

Tool.

:up:

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Phins = rebuilding and hoping John Beck is the answer.

Your opening day starter is McClown.:lol:

Mike13
04-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Your opening day starter is McClown.:lol:

Well if it isnt capt. dumb**** talking out of his *** as always.

dolfan06
04-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Your opening day starter is McClown.:lol:your opening day gets, RICHARD SIMMONS as the starter!:lol:

John from Hemet
04-15-2008, 07:53 PM
A bills fan talkin ****? Must suck having no future to count on for your suck *** jills while us dolfans are soaking up the Bill Parcells era.

Bill didn't do too well at his last stint....just sayin.

TotoreMexico
04-15-2008, 10:54 PM

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Lazy1
04-15-2008, 11:11 PM

or

quite a tough decision for bills fans!

No question about it, you gotta go turd sandwich. B/C not only do you get the turd with the bread, but you get cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a tasty olive... its a no brainer.

Plus he's an excellent debater...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIKJ9O8Rsl4

cafinfan408
04-15-2008, 11:20 PM
why do buffalo fans seem to be the worst of the bunch.. i mean honestly it must suck to lose sb after sb.. but really you should hate the cowboys more than the dolphins

dolfan06
04-15-2008, 11:34 PM
why do buffalo fans seem to be the worst of the bunch.. i mean honestly it must suck to lose sb after sb.. but really you should hate the cowboys more than the dolphinstheir hate comes from the 70's and is handed down to each generation and those idiots don't know what they're pissed about. the dolphins did something that will never be matched again, they beat the bills 20 games in a row.:rolleyes:

3W
04-16-2008, 02:54 AM
their hate comes from the 70's and is handed down to each generation and those idiots don't know what they're pissed about. the dolphins did something that will never be matched again, they beat the bills 20 games in a row.:rolleyes:

Keep chewing on that stale donut and the present doesn't seem as sucky as it really is.;)

dolfan06
04-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Keep chewing on that stale donut and the present doesn't seem as sucky as it really is.;)really irritates you doesn't it?