PDA

View Full Version : Cam Cameron should've had another chance

retired opfinistic
04-02-2008, 08:21 AM
:wink:

I'm interested in hearing from any Fin Fans on why Cam Cameron should have been given a second chance at coaching this team. I know you guys are out there and I'd love to hear your opinions.

Personally, I'm glad he's gone. Our coaches have gone from bad to worse since the Don retired, and I'm hoping that Sparano is the man to take this team to the next level, which, at this point, is .500.

dolfan06
04-02-2008, 07:09 PM
:wink:

I'm interested in hearing from any Fin Fans on why Cam Cameron should have been given a second chance at coaching this team. I know you guys are out there and I'd love to hear your opinions.

Personally, I'm glad he's gone. Our coaches have gone from bad to worse since the Don retired, and I'm hoping that Sparano is the man to take this team to the next level, which, at this point, is .500.he just didn't have that fire or will to win. that spat between ronnie and him, "if you don't play the way i want, go home", just proves he wasn't a head coach.

muscle979
04-02-2008, 10:28 PM
That guy was lost. They were by no means a good team but better than a one win team. They had a guy leading the league in yardage for about 6 weeks and still couldn't win even one game.

U-M_all_day
04-02-2008, 10:49 PM
too bad we couldn't have cam for something other then head coach, but he was to soft anyways, wasn't tough enough to be a headcoach

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Amazing the exteme personality difference between him and Saban.

Colorado Dolfan
04-03-2008, 01:04 AM
Amazing the exteme personality difference between him and Saban.

They did have one thing in common, though. :err:

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 01:09 AM
They did have one thing in common, though. :err:
They both sucked dick!

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 02:42 PM
That guy was lost. They were by no means a good team but better than a one win team.

I think so too. They were more like a 2 win team.:lol:

Mike13
04-04-2008, 06:53 PM
I hear he had a good family though.

dlockz
04-06-2008, 07:26 AM
Cameron has no business ever being a head coach above high school.

retired opfinistic
04-06-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm amazed no-one is defending him.

Layfield
04-06-2008, 10:01 PM
I liked the personnel management with him as head coach.
I liked the draft he had and the major free agents he let go like McMichael ended up being good decisions as his year was ***.
He traded Wes Welker for a second round pick. He was only a number three wide receiver for us, so i thought that was good compensation.
He fixed our o-line a lot.
I guess we will see how the draft works out, but we got a sixteen game started in Satele. That was clearly a good pick. Most of the rest are "we'll see" picks.

retired opfinistic
04-07-2008, 08:20 AM
I liked the personnel management with him as head coach.
I liked the draft he had and the major free agents he let go like McMichael ended up being good decisions as his year was ***.
He traded Wes Welker for a second round pick. He was only a number three wide receiver for us, so i thought that was good compensation.
He fixed our o-line a lot.
I guess we will see how the draft works out, but we got a sixteen game started in Satele. That was clearly a good pick. Most of the rest are "we'll see" picks.
His personnel management has seemed to pan out alright so far, but the jury's out on a lot of aquisitions. His game management was **** however.

arsenal
04-07-2008, 08:25 AM
the only problem i had with it was him and Mueller were building towards the future...

they cleared major cap room that put is in the position we are in this year... getting rid of pricey veterans and having 10 rookies on our active roster opening day, thats crazy... they had a good draft and i thought with another one could have started turning the team around...

but he was a bad game manager, and i guess he couldn't handle the locker room... originally i wanted him to stick around, but im glad we've moved on...

JamesBW43
04-08-2008, 03:33 PM
I didn't think anyone could be worse at calling plays than Mularkey... Cameron was an aboslutely pathetic excuse for a coach.

Huizinga was fooled into thinking he was a good offensive coordinator because of his success in San Diego. What he didn't stop twice to think about was that maybe the players carried the coach in that case. Best RB in the league, best blocking FB in the league and best TE in the league. I guess Huizinga was hoping he'd be a mini-Schottenheimer just because he was his offensive coordinator. :rolleyes2:

Thank God he's gone. Worst coach in Dolphins history, and that's saying something considering the extreme contempt I have for Dave Wannstedt.