PDA

View Full Version : Another "Free" stuff method

QuenteK25
04-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Ok, as always I'm not going to go into a bunch of detail in here and make this look all spammy, but basically I was referred to a site a few months back by a friend who got free Xbox 360 games from it. I didn't buy it, but did some research on it and decided it looked legit. I finally gave in and signed up and completed the offers (basically free trials, though I had to pay shipping on one) necessary to get a free game and got it.

So if you're interested either sign up through my link to help me out, or PM me for more info on how it all works.

I paid $4.83 for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 after it was all said and done.

My referral link
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=249475

As long as you sign up for the free trials and cancel in time you're only out like $5-$15 for a brand new $60 game. I assume they make their money off people who forget to cancel their free trials.

Like I said PM me for more info if you're interested. I wouldn't spam up the forum like this if I hadn't received a "free" game already.

Even if you don't sign up through my link I'll still answer any questions you have about how it works. I'm down with helping anyone get "free" or cheap games. Unless it's Mor, screw you and your free games you already get anyway! :boohoo:

Got Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in the mail - 8 days after ordering it.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/RSV2-1.jpg

**UPDATE**
I'm now waiting on my 6th game from this site after spending about $23 total for $420 worth of games, etc...

Here are all of the offers that I have done so far and the info to go along with them...

Stamps.com
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 28 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-434-0055
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Must install software to receive credit (I didn't install anything, but some people had to install it to get credit, I just downloaded the software). You may receive a $14.95 bill on your credit card statement. This is an authorization charge, and will go away in a couple days. It is used to make sure the credit card is valid. I cancelled this one and was charged nothing.

Got Voice
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: Cancel Online. Login, go to My Account, Options, then Account Settings.
Hours: ????
Special Notes: Be sure to cancel a couple of days before the trial ends. They have a weird clause in the T&C saying you have to give them "reasonable time" to cancel and if it spills out of the free trial they'll charge you. Just play it safe: 10 days. Also, don't use your cell phone for this offer. It requires a phone number. I gave my home number, marked it as residential, then SBC residential, and made up a 4 digit pin. I got an email saying the service wouldn't work for me, but still got a credit for it on the games site.

Increase My Margin
Cost: $1.95
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, yahoo success center, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

eAuction
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin, Yahoo Success Center, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Quickbooks Quick Start
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Yahoo Success Center, and Increase My Margin. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Yahoo Success Center
Trial Duration: 14 days (read the Special Notes section!)
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Increase My Margin, and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card if you already completed offers from this company! Also, you will be billed on the 13th day, so MAKE SURE you cancel before that happens!

Rising Star Learning
Cost: $4.83 Shipping and Handling for them to send it to you. Then I cancelled and it cost me about $1.50 to ship it back.
Trial Duration: 10 days (read the Special Notes section!)
Cancellation Number: 1-866-441-8416
Hours: I didn't check, but assume normal business hours.
Special Notes: You can't just ship it back to them, you have to call the number above and tell them you want to cancel. They will give you an RMA # to write on the outside of the box ("prominently") and then ship it back. A few days after shipping it to them I got an email confirmation of cancellation. I called them on day 7 to cancel.

Consumer Direct
Cost: $1
Credited: Instant
Trial Duration: You must cancel within 5 days if you don't want to be charged.
Cancellation: (866) 914-8906
Hours: 24/7

Identity Sweep 360
Cost: $2.95
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165

***EDIT***
Many of the previously listed offers have since been removed.

They just put up a few new and super easy offers...

Deal Max
Privacy Matters
Home Savings Mall

Each costs $1 and is a 7 day trial that you have to stay a member of for 5 days. You can cancel through the membership link in the email they send you (took 4 hours for me to get the emails).

Each one comes with a different piggyback offer, costs $2 and is a 30 day trial that you can also cancel through an additional confirmation email you'll get for that offer. So 3 offers at $3 a piece. I got credit for each one within 10 minutes.

So you could do 2 of them, be out $6 and get a brand new game...

(These offers are from the same company so you have to use a different card for each one, though some people say they've been able to use the same card on each one.)

WeVie
04-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Too bad they don't have PS3 games. I would try it if they did

QuenteK25
04-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Yeah, the same company has a site for getting PS3 systems as well, but it takes a TON of credits to get one. I went through and checked it out and decided with the time it would take I could just work the extra hours and buy one.

You could always do the one for 360 games and sell them on ebay, then use that money to buy PS3 games.

Phinz420
04-04-2008, 01:37 AM
After hearing about a few of these I've finally decided to check it out for myself. I went ahead and signed up at the PS3 version from the same web site you recommended.(Transcendent Innovations) I also found those guys to be quite reputable around the web.

Im still trying to figure out which direction to go though. The route you did via points seems easier for things like games, but it doesn't seem that there will be enough "good" offers to complete for a console without having to pay too much. At this point im leaning towards a referral set up, do you have any input?

Here is the link for my referral.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4903971

QuenteK25
04-04-2008, 09:00 AM
The good thing about these sites is that you can switch back and forth between a referral account and a points account without losing any of your credits of referrals.

The only problem I see with doing the PS3 one with a referral account is convincing 12 other people to sign up as well.

I guess if you explain it to them and recommend to them that they set up a referral account as well you could get it done. I know on the 360 games one you get a credit for a referral once they have signed up and completed one offer. I haven't looked into the ps3 system one, but imagine it is the same way. So if that's how it is done I think it could be quite possible. Even if your referrals give up after a while you have to figure you could get them to do the one offer at least.

Definitely possible to get it done, just a touch harder, which makes sense because the reward is so much more valuable.

I actually now have 3 games I've received or on the way.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Guitar Hero 2 Bundle
Guitar Hero 3 Bundle

Let me know how your ps3 one goes.

Phinz420
04-04-2008, 07:50 PM
I talked it over with a few friends I know and at least a couple of them seem pretty interested(who doesnt like free/nearly free stuff if it's legitimate?). I didnt want to seem too pushy so I explained to them the differences in the referral/point systems and I'll let them decide.

I happened to come across a pretty cool forum for this sort of thing. They have a section in the forum for people to trade referrals with each other. Once a solid trade has been made and both are confirmed green lit, they have a system in place on the forum for increasing your reputation based on those successful trades. That way newbies to the forum can seek out and trade with people who have good reputations. I only just signed up but it may help me in doing the referral service.

http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showforum=211

Im pretty sure I only need one offer to be completed for someone to be considered green(as long as its 1 grade A or 1 grade B offer of 50 pts+). Since I want to get something in return quicker I went with the cheapo 40GB PS3. It only requires 8 referrals for completion.

WeVie
04-04-2008, 09:01 PM
I can't remember the website now(I thought i had it bookmarked), but anyway, on that site you could sign up for offers and trials and different things like that and you hot paid money. Some of them would cost you some to sign up but it said you would get your money back because they would pay you more to do the offer.

I did a bunch of them that did'nt require anything but surveys or no credit card and ones like that and it really worked. I got a check in the mail for $8.75. I know that is not much but like I said I didn't do any of the ones that paid out much. I am sure they worked also.

QuenteK25
04-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Ok, I'm guessing 2 guys from Finheaven signed up under me based on the names (WeVie) being one of them.

If you're looking for an offer to try just to see that it will give you the credit, do the stamps.com offer.

It's absolutely free as long as you cancel during the 30 day trial (they recommend you don't cancel til 21 days have passed though so the sponsor's don't get upset).

Or try one of the following for just $1.95 - eauction tutor, increase my margin, quickbooks, or yahoo (all 4 of these are from the same company so you have to use a different credit card for each one or they won't get approved).

Here's my account page...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

QuenteK25
04-06-2008, 05:45 PM
They order directly from amazon.com and have it shipped to you. I would assume it's the "free super saver shipping" so it usually takes about a week.

*edit* Seems like lately they've been speeding up their shipping...

Moose 84
04-06-2008, 11:24 PM
UPDATE: Just got the "shipped" email for Rainbow Six Vegas 2

They order directly from amazon.com and have it shipped to you. I would assume it's the "free super saver shipping" so hopefully I'll have it by the end of this week.

Thanks for the heads up...

I am doing the Stamps one... and the Emusic one, only 9.95 for the emusic but I also get music so it is a win/win

How long does it usually take for the credits to show?

QuenteK25
04-06-2008, 11:44 PM
From what I've read it depends on the offer. All of mine cleared within an hour, some cleared immediately.

They have a system in place in case you do an offer and don't get credit for it.

Moose 84
04-07-2008, 11:11 PM
The emusic has shown up, but not the stamps offer...

QuenteK25
04-07-2008, 11:17 PM
The stamps one went through quickly for me, but my friend is still waiting for his. If you have to wait 7 days just fill out an MCR

QuenteK25
04-08-2008, 02:24 PM
They just added GTA IV to the games you can order. If you're interested in getting it you should put in your order ASAP or you could end up on a long waiting list.

QuenteK25
04-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Another Update - I emailed this to everyone who signed up under me, but thought I'd toss it in here for the people who are still hesitant.

New items you can order when you complete offers :
Grand Theft Auto IV (I'd hurry if you want this to get on the list that they are probably putting together for release day)
Call of Duty 4 - Game of the year edition
Iron Man
Narnia: Prince Caspian
HD-DVD add-on
Supreme Commander
Deadliest Catch
Top Spin 3
Plus the 100's of other games they already have on the site.

New free offer = GotVoice

DON'T give your cell phone number in there, you'll get some spam texts apparently.

I entered in my home phone number, and listed it as a residential number, SBC residential, with a made up 4 digit pin. You can enter info however you want, but people have had problems getting the pins to be accepted so I thought I'd tell you guys what worked for me.

So basically, if you're hesitant to try the free game site, you can now do the stamps.com (http://stamps.com/) and gotvoice offers for free to get a free game. If the game never shows up at your door (it will) you've lost no money.

Let me know if you have any questions on how to work anything, or how to get credit when an offer doesn't go through on the site for you.

Moose 84
04-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Another Update - I emailed this to everyone who signed up under me, but thought I'd toss it in here for the people who are still hesitant.

New items you can order when you complete offers :
Grand Theft Auto IV (I'd hurry if you want this to get on the list that they are probably putting together for release day)
Call of Duty 4 - Game of the year edition
Iron Man
Narnia: Prince Caspian
HD-DVD add-on
Supreme Commander
Deadliest Catch
Top Spin 3
Plus the 100's of other games they already have on the site.

New free offer = GotVoice

DON'T give your cell phone number in there, you'll get some spam texts apparently.

I entered in my home phone number, and listed it as a residential number, SBC residential, with a made up 4 digit pin. You can enter info however you want, but people have had problems getting the pins to be accepted so I thought I'd tell you guys what worked for me.

So basically, if you're hesitant to try the free game site, you can now do the stamps.com (http://stamps.com/) and gotvoice offers for free to get a free game. If the game never shows up at your door (it will) you've lost no money.

Let me know if you have any questions on how to work anything, or how to get credit when an offer doesn't go through on the site for you.

Just got confirmation that my first game has been ordered. I will update once I receive it... I am still waiting on the stamps order to come through.

Overall I got "suckered" into paying 9.95 for Guitar Hero 3 including guitar...:boohoo:

There are a couple of offers that I do not fill safe doing. So I just stay away from those.

And I had to input my cell because I don't have a house phone and I have not received any spam texts...

QuenteK25
04-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Got Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in the mail today....here's the picture proof

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/RSV2-1.jpg

Not bad, I placed my order on the site on April 2nd and got the game on April 10th. I expect GH III later this week or early next week. I think GH II will take longer, since these orders come from amazon.com and GH II is out of stock on the site. I may contact Trainn and see if I can sub another GH III in for GH II instead so I can get it faster, keep the guitar and just sell the GH III disc to buy a GH II disc.

QuenteK25
04-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Guitar Hero III got here yesterday as well.

Moose 84
04-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Well I just got my Guitar Hero III today. The UPS driver showed up as I was getting home from work...

QuenteK25 Thanks for the info on this site...

Once again to reiterate I just got GHIII for 9.95 and I COULD have gotten it for free...

QuenteK25
04-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Nice Moose. Glad it all worked out for ya. I got Fifa 08 from the UPS guy yesterday and expect my second GH III bundle to show up today.

I see a couple more guys signed up under me yesterday and today. I'm guessing they are from these forums since I don't recognize the emails. Let me know if you guys want any help/info with getting started

QuenteK25
04-17-2008, 01:51 PM
Oh and also, to those of you who don't have an xbox 360, here's what you do....

Just sign up, do the deals, get your game in the mail. It comes from amazon.com with a gift receipt. You then just do a gift return through the site and you get $50-90 worth of credit on amazon. Take that and buy a PS3 or Wii game.

Your best bet is to order Guitar Hero III. Cuz then you get a $90 return credit.

Get Up And Go
04-17-2008, 09:44 PM
I just did your referral. I really don't want to pay for anything though.

QuenteK25
04-18-2008, 10:42 AM
I just did your referral. I really don't want to pay for anything though.

Then you can do the stamps.com and gotvoice offers.

Those are the only two 100% free ones. Do those two and you can get 1 game. Either one you want, or just the most expensive one (Guitar Hero III) to return and get credit at amazon.com for something else you'd rather have.

Blade
04-30-2008, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the info. I filled out the stuff and i just got my GTA 4 in mail. Thanks so much man. Nothin like gettin GTA 4 for free. Time to rock it out.

QuenteK25
04-30-2008, 02:14 PM
No problem. I still can't believe how well/easy this site works. I've received 2 Guitar Hero 3 bundles, FIFA 08, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 just in the last 3 weeks.

Blade
04-30-2008, 11:42 PM
i waited to see if it was legit. now that it works i will be doin some more offers and gettin some more free stuff.

QuenteK25
05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
It took a little while to convince my neighbor who is big into gaming to try this site out. He finally did 2 offers and ordered Guitar Hero 3. He got home yesterday and it was sitting on his porch, went inside and a few minutes later the UPS guy knocked on his door with 2 more GH III bundles.

QuenteK25
05-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Ok, figured I'd post this info in here since I emailed it to the people who signed up under my reference.

For those of you still looking to get started, here's another 2 cheap credits that will get you a game.

Consumer Direct

Cost: $1
Credited: Instant
Trial Duration: You must cancel within 5 days if you don't want to be charged.
Cancellation: (866) 914-8906

Identity Sweep 360

Cost: $2.95
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165

Both of these credited within 24 hours for me. Most people have reported that they credited within 10 minutes.

If you have questions feel free to ask. I'm adding this info to the OP too.

Nosferatu
05-22-2008, 06:08 PM
For the stamps.com offer, did u actually have to print stamps to get credit like the ad says? Or did you just wait the 21 days before cancelling the trial?

QuenteK25
05-22-2008, 06:15 PM
For the stamps.com offer, did u actually have to print stamps to get credit like the ad says? Or did you just wait the 21 days before cancelling the trial?

I downloaded the software since it pretty much auto prompts you to. I never installed it and never printed a thing. Just waited 21 days and cancelled.

QuenteK25
05-23-2008, 12:50 PM

Another thing...not sure if it was your issue or not, but I'm guessing you did it and didn't get credit on the site yet?

That happens occasionally. If it doesn't give you credit after 7 days you can go to the support section of the site and filing a missing credit request. They'll have you copy and paste the confirmation email you got from stamps.com with full headers and footers and use that to verify you signed up and then give you credit.

Moose 84
05-25-2008, 03:58 AM
Another thing...not sure if it was your issue or not, but I'm guessing you did it and didn't get credit on the site yet?

That happens occasionally. If it doesn't give you credit after 7 days you can go to the support section of the site and filing a missing credit request. They'll have you copy and paste the confirmation email you got from stamps.com with full headers and footers and use that to verify you signed up and then give you credit.
Yes make sure you save those confirmation emails. I accidentally deleted mine and now I am screwed...:err:

QuenteK25
05-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Yes make sure you save those confirmation emails. I accidentally deleted mine and now I am screwed...:err:

Not sure which email client you use, but did you check your trash. My gmail holds on to things I have trashed for a couple of weeks.

If not...from what I've heard you can do offers on an email account that isn't the exact one on the site. Just use a new credit card and new email account. I've been told that as long as you link to the offer from the free games site you'll be fine and get credit.

Nosferatu
05-25-2008, 03:10 PM
Ya, I haven't gotten credit for stamps.com yet. I'm waiting until I do before I sign up for anything that costs money. I'll contact their support if I still dont have it in a few days.

QuenteK25
05-25-2008, 03:14 PM
If it has already been 7 days since you did the offer go to the support section of the site, then on the left side click on the "view your click history" section. If the stamps.com one was 7 days or more ago it will show up with the option to "request credit"

All you have to do is copy and paste your confirmation email for them with the FULL HEADERS AND FOOTERS. The headers and footers are important or you won't get credit. One of my credits took a long time because I didn't include the headers and footers since I didn't know what they were.

Here is info on headers and footers that they referred me to so I could get them the correct info.

http://www.rochester.edu/its/email/spam/headers.html
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43

Nosferatu
05-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Great, that's really helpful info. I never would have thought about including the headers/footers. Once I get up and running with this, I'm going to list the trials that I've done as well as any issues I've had with them. Might be helpful for all of us to do it so everyone knows the good ones to use. Thanks :)

QuenteK25
05-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Yeah, for sure. I'll help with anything I can and ask those who know about any I can't help with. Like I said in the OP, if you signed up under me or not, I'm always down with helping people get free games.

spydertl79
05-27-2008, 08:37 PM
I just ordered COD4: GOTY edition, I also used your referral link.

QuenteK25
05-27-2008, 08:41 PM
Good stuff, glad it worked out for ya. It can take a few days for the items to be marked as shipped (but occasionally you get lucky and it's marked shipped the same or next day).

Once it's marked as shipped it usually takes 4-5 days for arrival. But lately I've been getting my games 1-2 days after the site says "shipped"

spydertl79
05-27-2008, 08:42 PM
I used the two that you recommended for the first order, what would you recommend now? I'm gonna get my neighbors and roommate to do it and give me the referral credit.

QuenteK25
05-27-2008, 08:51 PM
I'll update the first post with all the offers I have done....

I recommend doing as many as the pacific web works ones at the same time as you can (you can only do as many as you have different credit cards. I have 4 cards so I could only do 4.)

yahoo success center
eauction tutor
increase my margin
quickbooks

I believe the next two are the same company as well...
amazing web stores
google seo supervisor

The good thing about these is that if you sign up for all of them the same day, you can just cancel them all on the same day too (day 10) by calling just one phone numbers and asking them to cancel all your trial accounts. They will verify the accounts for you and give you a cancellation number for each.

I wish I had 2 more credit cards to do those other 2 offers. The first 4 credited instantly for me, only $1.95 each. $4 per game, not bad.

Blade
05-30-2008, 03:30 PM
If it has already been 7 days since you did the offer go to the support section of the site, then on the left side click on the "view your click history" section. If the stamps.com one was 7 days or more ago it will show up with the option to "request credit"

All you have to do is copy and paste your confirmation email for them with the FULL HEADERS AND FOOTERS. The headers and footers are important or you won't get credit. One of my credits took a long time because I didn't include the headers and footers since I didn't know what they were.

Here is info on headers and footers that they referred me to so I could get them the correct info.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43

Theres my problem. I havent got credit for like 4 things but i didnt know how to get the headers to show probably. I will try it this way and see what happens.

QuenteK25
06-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I just had two MCR's go through now that I got the right headers on them.

Blade
06-14-2008, 07:47 PM
My first one went through yesterday and I should be gettin another one in a few days.

spydertl79
06-19-2008, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I just had two MCR's go through now that I got the right headers on them.
I still havent gotten mine

QuenteK25
06-19-2008, 04:03 PM
You put all the headers and footers in the requests?

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...22454&topic=43 (http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43)

spydertl79
06-25-2008, 01:04 PM
I still haven't gotten my game or a reply for my emails. I think this is a fraud guys, dont do it.

QuenteK25
06-26-2008, 12:59 AM
I still haven't gotten my game or a reply for my emails. I think this is a fraud guys, dont do it.

You can't be serious? A fraud? Why would several of us vouch for it? It's not like we run the site.

First off - When did you submit your order on the site and what game was it for.

Second - They will never reply to an email....they have a support system setup on the site. Click the support tab and submit a support ticket. They will respond to it in a few days (They get TONS of support tickets). If you have any particular questions feel free to ask me. I've been on the site for months and received 8 different games/items. I guarantee you it's not a fraud.

Blade
06-26-2008, 03:20 AM

Its not a fraud. Just follow the simple directions. I already have 2 games in my hand and a third on the way.

BARF
06-26-2008, 03:40 AM

give it some time then write to support. I already have guitar hero 3 on the way

BARF
06-28-2008, 12:57 AM
this stuff really works just got my guitar hero 3

SpaceMountain16
07-05-2008, 01:40 PM
So all i have to do is refer TWO people to this site using my referral link and complete and offer and i get a free game?

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:11 PM
So all i have to do is refer TWO people to this site using my referral link and complete and offer and i get a free game?

If you choose the referral account option, then yes. In case you didn't know...for them to count as a referral for you they have to complete one offer first. I have about 12 people signed up under me that never completed an offer.

SpaceMountain16
07-05-2008, 02:19 PM
If you choose the referral account option, then yes. In case you didn't know...for them to count as a referral for you they have to complete one offer first. I have about 12 people signed up under me that never completed an offer.

So i dont get anything if they dont complete an offer? Damn.

What if i picked a points account?

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Referral account = Do 1 offer and refer 2 users who each do 1 offer and you get a game.

Points account = Do 2 offers and you get a games

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:22 PM
p.s. you can switch back and forth between points and referral accounts as often as you want without losing any of your credits or referrals.

SpaceMountain16
07-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Ah ok, i see. So it's probably better to be a referral account because then you yourself only have to complete one offer and hopefully two people you get complete two more.

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Yeah, it's just a matter of getting referrals and getting them to actually do the credits.

The majority of my games have come from me doing 2 credits and taking care of it myself though...referrals can be hard to come by.

Big thanks to everyone on here who has signed up under me though. Just glad to be able to spread the "free" game love :)

SpaceMountain16
07-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Well i would have done the stamps offer and the other one for sure, to test it out. But it seems they have gotten rid of those offers.

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Well i would have done the stamps offer and the other one for sure, to test it out. But it seems they have gotten rid of those offers.

I'd recommend emusic then. It's free as well.

Plus there are several $1.95 ones that worked for me too.

yahoo success center
google seo supervisor
increase my margin
quickbooks
eauction tutor

Those are all 5 from the same company and all $1.95. The only catch is that you have to use a different credit card for each one. I only have 4 CC's so I only did 4 of them. But they were quick and easy to cancel about 10 days later.

SpaceMountain16
07-05-2008, 02:38 PM
do i have to select anything specific for emusic? Basic, premium? whatever.

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:42 PM
On the site it says the requirements on each offer. For yourfree360games.com on emusic it just says to sign up for a membership and get your 50 free downloads. Just make sure to cancel during the free trial period.

SpaceMountain16
07-05-2008, 02:45 PM
where did you find the cancellation numbers of the offers, if i can find emusic's i'll do it.

QuenteK25
07-05-2008, 02:48 PM
emusic you can just cancel online by logging in to your account and choosing to cancel. Just make sure you get your credit first. If it doesn't credit within 7 days they have a system for requesting credits that never went through for you. Just don't delete the email confirmation of your memberships that the sites send you when you sign up.

QuenteK25
12-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Shameless bump.

This site is legit, I hit the $600 in free stuff per year limit months ago so I have to wait until January 1st to order anything. So that day is now near and I thought I'd bring this back to the top for anyone that hasn't done it yet and of course to try and get myself more referrals. Check the Original post for info, and the posts after that for testimonials from other Finheaven members who vouch for the site after trying it out.

AngryDolphins
12-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Ima try this out..hope it works. I just finished getting my 1st point by paying $2.95 for ebay tutor.

QuenteK25
12-22-2008, 07:35 PM
It works, guaranteed. One more credit and you've got yourself a free game.

I can't wait til January 1st. I have credits I've been holding on to for 5 months.

AngryDolphins
12-23-2008, 09:23 AM
I gotta wait 10 days to cancel it right?

QuenteK25
12-24-2008, 12:23 AM
I gotta wait 10 days to cancel it right?

If it was a 14 day free trial they recommend waiting 10 days to cancel.

AngryDolphins
12-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Just got my 2 points and ordered Gears of War 2...said they will ship it out in 2 weeks...I will post again when ill receive it.

QuenteK25
12-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Unless the holiday season is slowing things down you'll have it faster than that. Last game I received came about 5 days after placing the order.

Which other offer did you do?

AngryDolphins
12-27-2008, 01:38 PM
i done etutor and forex...called etutor and voicemail said they are not open during the weekend..but thats fine since i still have a few more days to cancel but the forex line just keeps on saying "remain in line for the next available agent" for past 15 minutes..do you know if forex is working on weekend?..forex website has no info

QuenteK25
12-27-2008, 01:42 PM
i done etutor and forex...called etutor and voicemail said they are not open during the weekend..but thats fine since i still have a few more days to cancel but the forex line just keeps on saying "remain in line for the next available agent" for past 15 minutes..do you know if forex is working on weekend?..forex website has no info

I believe Forex is a pacific webworks company and they are located in Utah.

1-866-361-7971

Is that the number you are calling?

Pretty sure they only work weekdays.

AngryDolphins
12-27-2008, 01:49 PM
yea thats the # im calling..ima give it 15 more minutes..I ordered forex on the 24th and its a 7 day trial.. I just didnt want to cancel it near the 7th day.

AngryDolphins
12-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Ok I just cancelled both trials..they are open monday thru fridays mountain time 8am till 5pm...I should be receiving Gears of War 2 any day now and I will post a picture when I do receieve it.

AngryDolphins
12-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Guys you can also use the 1800 497 4988 number to cancel the forex trial and ebay etutor.

AngryDolphins
01-01-2009, 02:29 PM
guys I just received the game yesterday thru ups..so it does work..thanks for the help QuenteK25

QuenteK25
01-01-2009, 02:46 PM
5 days from order date to your door. Not bad at all.

QuenteK25
01-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Got my Gears of War 2 today. Ordered it exactly one week ago.

BARF
01-21-2009, 11:31 PM
have u beaten gears of war 2 already and how long did it take you. i just completed my offer do not know what to game or accessories for rock band. the hard decisions in life i tell you

QuenteK25
01-21-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm terrible at keeping track of how long a game takes me. I'd say it was probably around 10 hours and I loved it. I didn't like Gears 1, but liked this one.

Also Horde mode is great local with a friend or two and on xbox live as well.

QuenteK25
01-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Just got Skate 2 in the mail last night. That's my 11th free item from this site.

BARF
01-28-2009, 12:12 AM
yeah i am undecided on what game to get, i was waiting all this time to get the credit and now i do not know what game to get lol

QuenteK25
01-28-2009, 12:20 AM
I can't decide if I want to get Rock Band 2 or hold out for Halo Wars

BARF
01-28-2009, 01:21 AM
rock band 2

QuenteK25
02-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Yeah, might hold out for something newer though. Rock Band 2 prices are dropping.

QuenteK25
07-07-2009, 09:04 PM

Deal Max
Privacy Matters
Home Savings Mall

Each costs $1 and is a 7 day trial that you have to stay a member of for 5 days. You can cancel through the membership link in the email they send you (took 4 hours for me to get the emails).

Each one comes with a different piggyback offer, costs $2 and is a 30 day trial that you can also cancel through an additional confirmation email you'll get for that offer. So 3 offers at $3 a piece. I got credit for each one within 10 minutes.

RaboGrande24
07-08-2009, 09:22 PM

Deal Max
Privacy Matters
Home Savings Mall

just fyi, I work for a bank, and we receive calls from customers complaining about "privacy matters" all the time. While it might have worked for you, Ive seen customers wait 2 months before the company issued a refund. Some not at all. I dont wanna spoil anybodys plans but just take that into consideration

QuenteK25
07-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I won't be in need of a refund as I'm not planning on becoming a member or using their service past the $1 trial. The $1 trial fee is non-refundable.

QuenteK25
11-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Just a thread update. They now do release date shipping on big releases. I got Halo 3 ODST and NCAA 10 on release date and have been told that my Modern Warfare 2 that I ordered through them will arrive on release date as well.

Release date shipping on games I paid about $5 for on average. Not bad...