PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins SUCK

TomBradyWoot
04-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Dolphins ****in suck. There is nothing good about this team. If you made another best of the AFC East thread you'd put maybe 1 Dolphin on the team. Go ahead and tell me how the Patriots are cheaters and they lost the Super Bowl blah blah blah it still doesn't change that the Dolphins suck and they went 1-15 after all you tools said they'd challenge in the East:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: JOHN BECK BABY WHOOOO!!!!!!!

Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>> Any QB in Dolphins HISTORY:hi5:

PrepDogg
04-02-2008, 09:24 PM
the Patriots are cheaters and they lost the Super Bowl

HaRdKoReXXX
04-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Dolphins ****in suck. There is nothing good about this team. If you made another best of the AFC East thread you'd put maybe 1 Dolphin on the team. Go ahead and tell me how the Patriots are cheaters and they lost the Super Bowl blah blah blah it still doesn't change that the Dolphins suck and they went 1-15 after all you tools said they'd challenge in the East:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: JOHN BECK BABY WHOOOO!!!!!!!

Did you roll over and spoon Tom Brady when you woke up this morning? Or just watch him as he was sleeping?

TomBradyWoot
04-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Did you roll over and spoon Tom Brady when you woke up this morning? Or just watch him as he was sleeping?

Hey I don't kiss and tell.:up:

Layfield
04-02-2008, 11:09 PM
You strike me as someone that would be into men.

TotoreMexico
04-02-2008, 11:17 PM

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/mcjohnson69420/patriots-1.jpg

#1dolphinsfan
04-02-2008, 11:32 PM
yea if you guys didnt have moss you guys wouldnt have came close to the season you guys had Welker isnt a #1 WR and D. Stallworth isnt a #1 WR so if you didnt have moss i could have seen you guys lossing in the Divsion to the Bills how many games would the Pat have one if they werent Cheating they probly would have lost to the eagles and the ravens probly loss a game to the bill just keep in mind that 18-1 and that 1 loss was the most Important loss of the season the super bowl

Go Giants

Finfang
04-02-2008, 11:46 PM
yea if you guys didnt have moss you guys wouldnt have came close to the season you guys had Welker isnt a #1 WR and D. Stallworth isnt a #1 WR so if you didnt have moss i could have seen you guys lossing in the Divsion to the Bills how many games would the Pat have one if they werent Cheating they probly would have lost to the eagles and the ravens probly loss a game to the bill just keep in mind that 18-1 and that 1 loss was the most Important loss of the season the super bowl

Go Giants

I hate the Pats too but in general I have to say that the majority of your posting is downright bloody awful and pathetic.

Welcome to the DEPTHS mister I couldn't put a thought together to save my freakin' life! :lol:

d-day
04-02-2008, 11:49 PM
I hate the Pats too but in general I have to say that the majority of your posting is downright bloody awful and pathetic.

Welcome to the DEPTHS mister I couldn't put a thought together to save my freakin' life! :lol:

i think he missed his period

Finfang
04-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Damn post whores are too busy typing and not spending enough time checking out the cotton panel.

Sad :err:

TotoreMexico
04-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Damn post whores are too busy typing and not spending enough time checking out the cotton panel.

Sad :err:

Wut Are YOu TalKInG 'BouT???? :lol:

Finfang
04-03-2008, 12:15 AM

Perfection denied! :lol:

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 01:08 AM
17-0 > 18-1
Remember the team that loses the Super Bowl is remembered as a loser! :lol:

And history will put a big fat * to all other Patriot achievements during the Belicheat era. :lol:

arsenal
04-03-2008, 09:51 AM
these tom brady boyfriends are everywhere...

quick question... i heard that at the exact moment Tom Brady impregnates you, Jesus comes down and congratulates you... is this true?

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 09:55 AM
these tom brady boyfriends are everywhere...

quick question... i heard that at the exact moment Tom Brady impregnates you, Jesus comes down and congratulates you... is this true?
Immaculate Analization?

Mike13
04-03-2008, 10:27 AM

Congrats ****, you just outed yourself.
Wow you're ****ing retarded no wonder you cant talk smack over here, as well as have an intelligent discusion.

Someone get the depths vets back I'm not gonna bother with the newbies.

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Congrats ****, you just outed yourself.
Wow you're ****ing retarded no wonder you cant talk smack over here, as well as have an intelligent discusion.

Someone get the depths vets back I'm not gonna bother with the newbies.
:up:

What up Mike?

3W
04-03-2008, 10:51 AM

You are the only thing that could unite Bills, Dolphins, and Jets fans together. Patsie fans are like a herpetic lesion...showing up at the worst times and NEVER wanted.

dolfan06
04-03-2008, 11:07 AM
its always great to end your season with a loss.

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 11:13 AM
That single loss made the 1-15 season bearable.

3W
04-03-2008, 12:39 PM
One of the the biggest melts in Patsie history. It made Chernobyl look like a camp fire.:lol:

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 12:45 PM
One of the the biggest melts in Patsie history. It made Chernobyl look like a camp fire.:lol:
I'm still waiting on the book I ordered from Amazon...what was it called? Oh yeah: 19-0! :lol:

Vertical Limit
04-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Wow that was very ****ing gay of you to respond like that.

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Hard to talk with a mouthful?

Lappy
04-03-2008, 01:08 PM
i think he missed his period

That reminds me Day......I'm late.

ZachThomas_54
04-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Can you say...OWNED!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/a1mz9cgif-1.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkHOkzACRX0&feature=related

dolfan06
04-03-2008, 01:37 PM

Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>> Any QB in Dolphins HISTORY:hi5:the dolphins have the best winning percentage in the AFCE! what does that say about the NE bi****s.

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 01:39 PM
the dolphins have the best winning percentage in the AFCE! what does that say about the NE *******.
According to NE fans, Pro Football did not exist until 2001, bro. :rolleyes:

dolfan06
04-03-2008, 01:51 PM
According to NE fans, Pro Football did not exist until 2001, bro. :rolleyes:well that is better than the Yets, they don't know there is a pro league yet. they're still back in 1969.

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 01:57 PM
well that is better than the Yets, they don't know there is a pro league yet. they're still back in 1969.
:lol:

AFL all the way!

Mike13
04-03-2008, 03:16 PM
:up:

What up Mike?

Nothing much, same **** different day

You're going to have to dumb down that post.

That reminds me Day......I'm late.

Damn Larry, at least you know this kid will be yours and not the Mors

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Dolphins ****in suck. There is nothing good about this team.

Not fair. Jason Taylor is looking solid in "Dancing with Stars".:lol:

Greatness920
04-06-2008, 02:39 AM
tom brady ****in sucks all he does is lob the **** out of the ball to randy moss and moss does all the work hes a ***** *** ***** who gets way too much credit and cries like a ***** when moss or whoever doesnt grab his horrible throws watcht eh ****in superbowl when he clearly overthrows wes welker and blantantly yells at him like its his fault he threw it into the stands wat a terd.

NyGiantz
04-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Read the score below and weep :lol:

dolfan06
04-20-2008, 11:27 PM

Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>> Any QB in Dolphins HISTORY:hi5:hey TBW, tell tom mercury morris called and said get off his friggin block.

patriots suck (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/dolfan06/pissne1.gif)

dolfan06
04-22-2008, 07:17 AM
if the Patriots are so awesome they don't need to cheat, then why were they cheating in Week 1? The whole situation remains creepy. Should ... the year end without the NFL's ever explaining what New England evidence it destroyed or why -- there could be a huge amount of cynicism about this NFL season. Cynicism doesn't sell a sports product, nor is it what the NFL should be marketing to the young.

BobDole
04-22-2008, 10:43 AM
i hope the patriots die in a plane crash. simple enough.

QrtBck13
04-22-2008, 10:53 AM
LOL how did Eli's D taste? Because you guys are choke artists. 18-1 SB Chumps. Remind me who the only undefeated team in NFL history is? NE may have won 3 out of 4 SB's but with the recent development of this spy gate stuff that puts your dynasty in question. One thing that cant be questioned is the 72' 73' Miami Dolphins dynasty.

dolfan06
04-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Not fair. Jason Taylor is looking solid in "Dancing with Stars".:lol:at least jason is dancing flat footed, tom dances on his toes and wears a tutu.