PDA

View Full Version : Draft Dmac Trade Ronnie Brown

BARF
04-03-2008, 12:31 AM
They should draft dmac and trade brown for a 2nd round draft pick since the draft deep in rb's u get dmac in the 1st and another in the 6th

Colorado Dolfan
04-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Brilliant...

Lets trade a known commodity for an unknown because everyone says "Dmac" is the real deal!!!

While we're at it, lets trade Ricky to the Broncos for a case of Coors Light... We'll have Dmac!!!

Dmac won't need an OL... He'll makes his own holes right through the defensive linemen.

...and it won't matter if we have a defense that'll give up 300 yards/game on the ground, because Dmac will have 400+

Dmac is the Reggie Bush of this draft... ...the only absolutely can't miss RB... Look how awesomely he's done with the Saints... The Texans are looking like jackasses for not picking him...

Do any of you guys want the Dolphins to look like jackasses? I sure don't...

Draft Dmac!!!

Hell yeah!!! :up:

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 01:10 AM
I love retards.

TotoreMexico
04-03-2008, 01:17 AM
They should draft dmac and trade brown for a 2nd round draft pick since the draft deep in rb's u get dmac in the 1st and another in the 6th

Why get dmac when the draft is deep in rb's?:rolleyes2:

Colorado Dolfan
04-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Why get dmac when the draft is deep in rb's?:rolleyes2:

God, don't you know, Toto?!?

We need to draft Dmac!

I don't want us looking like jackasses...

..and once we get Dmac, we need to draft RBs with every pick... We'll put them on the OL... Who knows better what kind of a hole a RB needs to be successful than other RBs?!?

It's ****ing genius!!! :wink:

TotoreMexico
04-03-2008, 01:41 AM
God, don't you know, Toto?!?

We need to draft Dmac!

I don't want us looking like jackasses...

..and once we get Dmac, we need to draft RBs with every pick... We'll put them on the OL... Who knows better what kind of a hole a RB needs to be successful than other RBs?!?

It's ****ing genius!!! :wink:

Haha! OMG! It's such a terrific idea!

I'm on the dmac bandwagon now...:woot:

arsenal
04-03-2008, 07:44 AM
I AGREE!!!

DUH people, didn't you see what Adrian Peterson did for the Vikings... that means without a doubt that DMac will do as much and more for us when we draft him, helloooooo!!

this is what DMac would do to the NFL
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/4vq70ac-1.gif

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 09:26 AM
I just ordered my Dmac Jersey! How bout you guys????

Colorado Dolfan
04-04-2008, 12:10 AM
I just ordered my Dmac Jersey! How bout you guys????

Don't need to...

Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...

I have, however, built a shrine to all that is Dmac. Worship other deities to your own misfortune... :tongue:

retired opfinistic
04-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Dude that so ****in rocks!

TomBradyWoot
04-04-2008, 12:58 AM
Brilliant...

Lets trade a known commodity for an unknown because everyone says "Dmac" is the real deal!!!

While we're at it, lets trade Ricky to the Broncos for a case of Coors Light... We'll have Dmac!!!

Dmac won't need an OL... He'll makes his own holes right through the defensive linemen.

...and it won't matter if we don't have a defense that'll give up 300 yards/game on the ground, because Dmac will have 400+

Dmac is the Reggie Bush of this draft... ...the only absolutely can't miss RB... Look how awesomely he's done with the Saints... The Texans are looking like jackasses for not picking him...

Do any of you guys want the Dolphins to look like jackasses? I sure don't...

Draft Dmac!!!

Hell yeah!!! :up:

Too late they already did that with the Ted Ginn pick.

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Why get dmac when the draft is deep in rb's?:rolleyes2:i live in arkansas so i watch dmac a lot. he's good, but it only seems he does a good job when jones is in the backfield with him. his games without jones on the field were less than stellar performances.

if ronnie is healthy i think we should go with him. i don't think i'll ever be able to get behind ricky again, but he has no trade value and the fins won't ever get their money from him, might as well use him as a third down back. just don't build your offense around the guy, he might leave the team hangin again.

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 02:30 PM
I love retards.

As any good fin fan should.:lol:

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 02:30 PM
i don't think i'll ever be able to get behind ricky again

But you'll always have the memories.:lol:

Sean
04-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Do you want to die, lol? :up:

DubVman
04-04-2008, 02:36 PM
I think Dmac's like a colletible toy....looks great and worth alot in the box on the shelf

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 02:50 PM

Sounds like a plan.:lol:

Mike13
04-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Don't need to...

Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...

I have, however, built a shrine to all that is Dmac. Worship other deities to your own misfortune... :tongue:

TOS be damned, thats going in my sig.