PDA

View Full Version : Isnt that a kick to the balls?

Mike13
04-03-2008, 03:40 PM
http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/giants-tout-10-table-super-bowl-ring/20080402224309990001

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

The final score, "Super Bowl XLII," date (02.03.08) and 'AZ' appear on the other shank.

Is anyone still on the bandwagon? Bueller...Bueller

retired opfinistic
04-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Hmmmm....I like it. Make a nice avy on a Patriot website.

dolfan06
04-03-2008, 05:01 PM
you have to admit, it looks better than those god awful ones the patriots have.

dolfan06
04-03-2008, 05:05 PM
this one ain't bad.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/100_0608-1.jpg

HaRdKoReXXX
04-03-2008, 05:07 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Junir Seau will have this image burned into his brain...

TomBradyWoot
04-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Yes!!! Go Team I Don't Even Like I Just Rooted For Because I'm A Huge Loser And My Team Sucked So Bad By Only Winning One Lucky Game I Have To Root For Another Team Because The Team They Were Playing Was In My Division And They Are Just So Dominant I Hate Them!!! And Now I Will Forever Love That Other Team Showing Just How Much Of A ****ing Moron I Actually Am!!!!! Go Other Team!!!!!

HurriPhin
04-04-2008, 02:17 AM
TBW,

...are you crying?

:foundout:

TotoreMexico
04-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Yes!!! Go Team I Don't Even Like I Just Rooted For Because I'm A Huge Loser And My Team Sucked So Bad By Only Winning One Lucky Game I Have To Root For Another Team Because The Team They Were Playing Was In My Division And They Are Just So Dominant I Hate Them!!! And Now I Will Forever Love That Other Team Showing Just How Much Of A ****ing Moron I Actually Am!!!!! Go Other Team!!!!!

Hahahahahaha this just confirms that the biggest choke in sports history still hurts :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 07:20 AM
Hahahahahaha this just confirms that the biggest choke in sports history still hurts :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:yes, i believe it would hurt. although the giants really started to gel mid-way through the season.

BTW, TBW, mercury morris called and said, "get the f*** off my block"!

retired opfinistic
04-04-2008, 08:23 AM
What's truly sad is that despite the fact that the '07 Patriots were so dominant and ruthless during the season they could not finish the job. They ended up losing to a Wild Card team from a much weaker conference led by a coach and QB who were both on the hot seat a bit at the start of the season. Now the team that was considered the 'greatest' by many has become the biggest loser in the history of the game. Not only that but their previous accomplishments have a huge ?, or should I say * due to cheating allegations. No matter what the outcome of the whole spygate thing there will always be controversy surrounding the Patriots of recent years. :sidelol:

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 09:03 AM
if the pats go into the record books, they should have an asterisk next to their name.

retired opfinistic
04-04-2008, 09:11 AM
They will. Something they should be ashamed of. NFL fans deserve an honest game on the field, we pay good money to see the games and buy the jerseys etc, etc. Having the legitimacy of the game compromised by an asshole coach with no morals hurts the league as a whole.

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 09:39 AM
They will. Something they should be ashamed of. NFL fans deserve an honest game on the field, we pay good money to see the games and buy the jerseys etc, etc. Having the legitimacy of the game compromised by an asshole coach with no morals hurts the league as a whole.the fact they got caught i think is what motivated that team to prove they didn't need cheating to win. at the end their mouthes were just writing checks their *** couldn't cash. ( we'll from what i've heard about brady, maybe they could:lol:)

retired opfinistic
04-04-2008, 09:43 AM
:lol:

The irony of it kills me, but Patsie fans everywhere will still defend that cheating bag of **** coach till the end.

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 11:25 AM
:lol:

The irony of it kills me, but Patsie fans everywhere will still defend that cheating bag of **** coach till the end.after being a doormat for so many years, the fact that he gave them wins, the fans really don't care how he did it, just the fact they have reason to celebrate is enough.

retired opfinistic
04-04-2008, 11:29 AM
after being a doormat for so many years, the fact that he gave them wins, the fans really don't care how he did it, just the fact they have reason to celebrate is enough.
Let me get this straight...you feel that because of the timeframe that the team sucked ass they actually are content with their ill-gotten gains? Pathetic. Not suprising, but pathetic.

HaRdKoReXXX
04-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Let me get this straight...you feel that because of the timeframe that the team sucked ass they actually are content with their ill-gotten gains? Pathetic. Not suprising, but pathetic.

In the land of the blind the man with one eye is king I guess. :lol:

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 11:51 AM
In the land of the blind the man with one eye is king I guess. :lol:i have never heard it put better.:up:

retired opfinistic
04-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Me either.

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 02:28 PM
at the end their mouthes were just writing checks their *** couldn't cash.

Mouths writing checks? Must be an Arkansas thing.:lol:

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Mouths writing checks? Must be an Arkansas thing.:lol:hey butter pants, what ya doin?

arsenal
04-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Mouths writing checks? Must be an Arkansas thing.:lol:

yeah, writing checks is a crazy notion to those in Buffalo... its too bad the whole country doesn't use measures of rat droppings as currency... you better hope toronto has a good conversion percentage...

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 04:29 PM
hey butter pants, what ya doin?

Not much 06. Just poundin' your kinfolk into the ground again.:lol:

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 04:29 PM
yeah, writing checks is a crazy notion to those in Buffalo... its too bad the whole country doesn't use measures of rat droppings as currency... you better hope toronto has a good conversion percentage...

There's nothing worse than a turncoat New Yorker.:lol:

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Not much 06. Just poundin' your kinfolk into the ground again.:lol:what kind of sigs are those?

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Not much 06. Just poundin' your kinfolk into the ground again.:lol:not mine, besides the only thing you can pound is sand up yer a$$!

finsrclowns
04-04-2008, 05:12 PM
mot mine

I can see you haven't changed.:lol:

dolfan06
04-04-2008, 05:37 PM
I can see you haven't changed.:lol:i misspelled a word, your sigs don't work.

Mike13
04-04-2008, 06:37 PM

Awww does Baby want her bottle?