PDA

View Full Version : Australian Man Fathers Baby With Daughter

BAMAPHIN 22
04-07-2008, 01:31 PM
An Australian man and his adult daughter went public about their relationship after having a baby together, as new revelations emerged on Monday that a previous child of the couple died a few days after birth.

John Deaves, 61, and his daughter Jenny, 39, have a 9-month-old daughter but have been banned from having sex after a court convicted the pair on two counts of incest, placing them both on a three-year good behavior bond.
"The couple are being monitored by the relevant authorities," a South Australia state police spokesman told Reuters on Monday.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=4601512

dominizzo
04-07-2008, 01:43 PM
WOOW wats this world coming tooo!!! Im disgusted

Clipse
04-07-2008, 01:53 PM
WTF!?!?!?!!? Thats just ****ed up in every way possible.

Joker2thief
04-07-2008, 02:37 PM
hmm they are banned from having sex.They are being monitored.
I'm guessing no ankle bracelets so where are the bracelets being put?

greatwade
04-07-2008, 02:41 PM
i wasn't discussed tid at all until...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

now, here's the kind of sweet forbidden incest I'll go back to imagining

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PhinzN703
04-07-2008, 04:04 PM
The Hills Have Eyes 3?

Greatness920
04-07-2008, 04:13 PM
The Hills Have Eyes 3?

hahah oh yea!

FinHeavenAJ
04-08-2008, 02:57 AM
I sometimes wonder what people are thinking when they do stuff like that. I just don't understand how the thought could be right. I mean, between incest and the age difference... wow.

Amars
04-08-2008, 10:35 AM
sick

Dolphan7
04-08-2008, 04:13 PM
I'll play the advocate here.....what is wrong with this couple? They are two consenting adults. Where is the harm? What is the difference between them and a gay couple?

retired opfinistic
04-08-2008, 04:21 PM
I'll play the advocate here.....what is wrong with this couple? They are two consenting adults. Where is the harm? What is the difference between them and a gay couple?
A gay couple won't spawn children with birth defects. God, at least I hope not! :unsure:

spydertl79
04-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Inbreeding causes birth defects, gay couples dont even cause births!

Dolphan7
04-08-2008, 05:34 PM
They have a healthy child. But granted there are increased risks, so we should restrict their happiness because they "might" have a child with defects? What about any family who has a higher risk of having children with birth defects, what if it runs in their family? Who makes those decisions? Should we set up more government oversight for birth approvals?

Putting aside the children aspect for a moment......what about the couple themselves, what is the difference between them and a gay couple?

Or is it just the pro-creation that bothers people?

Nappy Roots
04-08-2008, 07:15 PM
cool stuff

retired opfinistic
04-08-2008, 08:07 PM
They have a healthy child. But granted there are increased risks, so we should restrict their happiness because they "might" have a child with defects? What about any family who has a higher risk of having children with birth defects, what if it runs in their family? Who makes those decisions? Should we set up more government oversight for birth approvals?

Putting aside the children aspect for a moment......what about the couple themselves, what is the difference between them and a gay couple?

Or is it just the pro-creation that bothers people?
Maybe it something called morals. People had 'em at one time. I still have a couple. There was no 11th commandment: Thou shalt not **** thy family, but do we really need it to be spelled out?