PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs Season 7 Returns Tonight!

SKing29
04-10-2008, 08:34 AM
For those of you that may have forgotten this is a reminder that Scrubs returns tonight on NBC at 9:30. From what I've gathered from the "interweb" the remaining episodes of season 7 will air through May 15 on NBC and then Season Eight will be on ABC this fall (supposedly filming is getting underway). Season Eight is still a rumor but it seems to be a fairly sure thing now.

Anyway just wanting to let everyone know because I know there are quite a few Scrubs fans on here. :up:

Here's to a great rest of season 7. :hi5:

SpurzN703
04-10-2008, 09:53 AM
:hi5:

Farmer
04-10-2008, 10:51 AM
they dont even film scrubs in HD, its such a huge hit to it. you have a great lineup with 30 rock office then you go to non HD scrubs...weak sauce

CitizenSnips
04-10-2008, 11:57 AM
they dont even film scrubs in HD, its such a huge hit to it. you have a great lineup with 30 rock office then you go to non HD scrubs...weak sauce

why would these shows have to be in HD? Seriously, is it that important that you can see the shine onf Zach Braffs lips or Tina Feys dimples?

Farmer
04-10-2008, 12:12 PM
fey yes, braff no. Its just a disappointment is all, i still love the show.

TakeOne
04-10-2008, 01:00 PM
I used to watch scrubs but then it got old. I thought the show was filming its final season? Are they going to renew it?

Blade
04-10-2008, 01:27 PM
I read they are renewin for another season. I also read that producers filmed one show in HD and didnt like the way it looked and they felt that they should be filmed the same way the show started. Tonights show should be great.

Maynard the Hammer
04-11-2008, 04:13 AM
its a cute little show. nothing really funny in it

SKing29
04-11-2008, 08:39 AM
its a cute little show. nothing really funny in it

I guess its just what you think is funny, for instance I have tried and tried to watch "The Office" which people rave about but I just don't think its funny.

However what you said must be typically true because the show over the past few years has held onto its core fans but hasn't picked up many new ones. With that said I thought last night's episode was a really nice way to bring it back because there were several points where I found myself laughing.

SpurzN703
04-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Last night wasn't bad. Where was The Todd though? We need more of him

SKing29
04-11-2008, 11:18 AM
You can always use more Todd.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/04/scrubs227lk4-1.jpg

Maynard the Hammer
04-11-2008, 01:20 PM
I guess its just what you think is funny, for instance I have tried and tried to watch "The Office" which people rave about but I just don't think its funny.

However what you said must be typically true because the show over the past few years has held onto its core fans but hasn't picked up many new ones. With that said I thought last night's episode was a really nice way to bring it back because there were several points where I found myself laughing.oh i agree. i really wasnt knocking the show. i think its a cool show, i just dont think its a pure comedy. it has funny moments to be sure

SKing29
04-11-2008, 05:10 PM
oh i agree. i really wasnt knocking the show. i think its a cool show, i just dont think its a pure comedy. it has funny moments to be sure

Oh yeah I definitely understood what you meant no problems there, I was just making the point that Scrubs isn't for everyone. Which you said best by the fact that its not a pure comedy (which is why I like it).

We're good :up:

FinsNCanes
04-11-2008, 05:37 PM
I thought they canceled that show...:(

phinpunk14
04-12-2008, 12:59 AM
oh i agree. i really wasnt knocking the show. i think its a cool show, i just dont think its a pure comedy. it has funny moments to be sure

I love the first 20 minutes of each show b/c it is simply a comedy. However, they try to have something meaningful happen in the last 10 minutes of most episodes (ie. a special patient passing), and the dramatic parts often seem forced and poorly done IMO. This has especially gotten bad in the last season or two when every single character has had a baby.

Tetragrammaton
04-12-2008, 04:26 PM
It was the same Scrubs as always, which is good or bad depending on each person. The Office was offensive, though.

SpurzN703
04-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I love the first 20 minutes of each show b/c it is simply a comedy. However, they try to have something meaningful happen in the last 10 minutes of most episodes (ie. a special patient passing), and the dramatic parts often seem forced and poorly done IMO. This has especially gotten bad in the last season or two when every single character has had a baby.

Well people do have babies when they get older :d-day: