PDA

View Full Version : Lol.. Just reported on the 2 minute drill

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 01:40 PM
We are now holding official contract negotiations with Vernon Gholston...

Hilarious.. First we hold official contract negotiations with JL, now VG, next report.. Miami Dolphins are now holding official contract negotiations with DE Chris Long...
Play them Bill.. Play them all like a violin!!!

:sidelol:

Dolphins101
04-10-2008, 01:42 PM
lol hope all J Long jock lovers don't see this !!!!

Geforce
04-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Was that comment really necessary?

Besides it's not like it hasn't been posted all over the message board today.

finfan54
04-10-2008, 01:49 PM

well, none of us "J Long jock lovers" didnt expect us to not talk to everyone else. That would be stupid.

I like C Long and would be ecstatic if we got him. I just see Jake Long is a fin uni. thats all..

outlawd2u
04-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Ok??? Most people pretty much already knew that Miami would be negotiating contracts with multiple people before the draft.

Dolphins101
04-10-2008, 01:52 PM
But in some peoples minds since jake was 1st it will be him and knowbody else. There is a reason they are doing this they haven't made up thier minds yet.

Coral Reefer
04-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Ok??? Most people pretty much already knew that Miami would be negotiating contracts with multiple people before the draft.

Yes we did.

People jumped the gun a wee bit yesterday simply because J. Long was the first reported contact.

The fact that he was first probably came down to nothing more than our guys happening to get his agent on the phone first and that's all. :lol:

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 01:57 PM

Not me, not with 2 different guys in the same day and Chris Long to follow.

finfan54
04-10-2008, 01:59 PM
When you go to a job interview, and you know you were the first one asked to put in an offer, it sends a message. It says your first. Doesnt mean that JL's agent isnt going to laugh at us and turn away and then we end up with someone else, just saying it has some relevance. If I were an employer, on an even playing field of candidates in your mind, you reach out to #1 first.

Roman529
04-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Why would we just enter into negotiations with ONE guy? If Chris Long won't sign for anything less than $50 million and Jake will sign for $40, you take Jake. We don't need a lengthy hold out because some knucklehead gets told by his agent that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread...I think the Raiders learned this hard lesson with JaMarcus Russell last year.

GRYPHONK
04-10-2008, 02:00 PM
well, none of us "J Long jock lovers" didnt expect us to not talk to everyone else. That would be stupid.

I like C Long and would be ecstatic if we got him. I just see Jake Long is a fin uni. thats all..

Exactly!!!! I don't think there were too many Jake Long supporters who believed this meant we were gonna draft him. I think most of us acknowledged we expected to start negotiations with other guys.

But hey us " J long jock lovers" need to ban together and rid the world of this evil notion that J Long is a waste of our time. We must unify and rid the world of evil and corruption. Who wants the best when u can have value. U know, like going to the dollar store, why get Name Brand detergent that is the best and does the job right when you can get "Dollar General with color safe bleach" that is great value at a $1. But, hey, didn't you notice the colors starting to fade

Why are the Jake Long non-supporters so violent. Why do alot of them resort to name calling:boohoo:It's so not fair

Dolphins101
04-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Hug .................. There you go bro........ now repeat after me C Long at #1 lol

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:02 PM
lol, tards say lol lots. even lol, start threads and sentences lol. lol i lol.

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Why we just enter into negotiations with ONE guy. If Chris Long won't sign for anything less than $50 million and Jake will sign for $40, you take Jake. We don't need a lengthy hold out because some knucklehead gets told by his agent that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread...I think the Raiders learned this hard lesson with JaMarcus Russell last year.

truthfully, I just didnt really even think about negotiating with multiple players at the same time.

Coral Reefer
04-10-2008, 02:05 PM
When you go to a job interview, and you know you were the first one asked to put in an offer, it sends a message. It says your first. Doesnt mean that JL's agent isnt going to laugh at us and turn away and then we end up with someone else, just saying it has some relevance. If I were an employer, on an even playing field of candidates in your mind, you reach out to #1 first.

That's nothing more than an educated guess that he is our first choice.

Certainly your scenario is the possible reason but there are many other possibilities that are just as likely.

Maybe his agent made a point of releasing the information while other agents cared more about keeping the whole process quiet.

Maybe the timing simply worked out that the Phins and his agent were able to get on the phone together first.

Lets say the Phins did in fact make a point of contacting J. Long first, it could be a sign that he's their #1 choice but it could also be a move to light a fire under another prospects arse or an attempt to get another team to bite on a trade possbility.

Who knows who even released this information.

Personally, I don't see J. Long's agent being the first to start negotiations as a clear sign of who our top choice is at all.

Dolphins101
04-10-2008, 02:08 PM

greatwade (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/member.php?u=5468)
President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club

Lmao I maybe a tard but what you got above says it all about you.

slipperysoap
04-10-2008, 02:10 PM

Yes that comment was in very poor taste. Please show some class these boards are for serious discussions only. :err:

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 02:10 PM

So your calling me a tard for giving you some info.. Hmmmm.. Riiiight, nice avatar by the way:err:

slipperysoap
04-10-2008, 02:11 PM
As you can see the MODS on this board have removed my BRADY QUINN Signature.

So I am leaving to the DARKSIDE. :beer1:

Coral Reefer
04-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Yes that comment was in very poor taste. Please show some class these boards are for serious discussions only. :err:

ugh!

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:12 PM
So your calling me a tard for giving you some info.. Hmmmm.. Riiiight, nice avatar by the way:err:

you getting miffed by this too? should we dominate?

FINSFAN2781
04-10-2008, 02:13 PM
I guess people now will start saying hes our guy, we are going to draft Gholston.

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 02:13 PM
you getting miffed by this too? should we dominate?

I was until a saw your sig pic again.. that put me in a better mood :sidelol:

But then again, people who think they are "Great" but totally suck at life put me in a good mood too. :lol:

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:17 PM

yeah, that sucks. that sig was the best. you may not know the most of anyone on this board, but you sure as hell crack me up.

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:18 PM
I was until a saw your sig pic again.. that put me in a better mood :sidelol:

word riggs. phantoms like a motherfugger.

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 02:18 PM
I guess people now will start saying hes our guy, we are going to draft Gholston.

Then in 2 hours when it is reported we are in official contract negotiations with chris Long everyone is going to say he is our guy... Its one of those three, whoever is the cheapest.

Coral Reefer
04-10-2008, 02:21 PM

What are you waiting for?
Do you need me to buy you your ticket out of town?

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 02:22 PM

Haha, that was rough

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:24 PM

oh, come on. we all need a little comedy relief now and again. don't take what he says literally or seriously, just take it with a grain of salt and laugh when appropriate.

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:24 PM

greatwade (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/member.php?u=5468)
President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club

Lmao I maybe a tard but what you got above says it all about you.

lol. it certainly does. lmao. lol.

and I can't help if my vision isn't perfect, and I'm not the most handsome fella. but I agree, Bob Dole's sig is hysterical!!!! and fresh. Hadn't seen that one before. these internets really are starting to get some funny images going.

dominate! dominate! dominate!

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:25 PM
yeah, that sucks. that sig was the best. you may not know the most of anyone on this board, but you sure as hell crack me up.

slippery sloap and your supper funnah signature tell me you sir, have the gift of comedy!!!! :hi5:

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:26 PM
crud, forgot my lols. lol.

Spray Mucus
04-10-2008, 02:29 PM
lol @ this whole thread! LMFAO @ Wade and his eyesight piitdaygw!

*BONK*ROTFLMFAO!

Spray Mucus
04-10-2008, 02:30 PM
OMG VG No WAi! lol!!1111

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:33 PM
lol. Play them all like a violin!!! he's master lol. your sig cracks me up everytime Spray.

I was going to dominate these nerds, but then saw that and was all like no wai, lol, 2 rofl lmao to dominate right now. lol.

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:34 PM
what is going on here? not even close to computer cool enough to figure out what the last 4 posts or so are all about. i need to go to ITT tech or something.

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:35 PM
lol. no silly! you need to go BACK IN TIME!!

roflmaololomg pmp

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:37 PM
lol. Play them all like a violin!!! he's master lol. your sig cracks me up everytime Spray.

I was going to dominate these nerds, but then saw that and was all like no wai, lol, 2 rofl lmao to dominate right now. lol.

first off, it was the guy with the faces holding up the flag that i was referring to. i misread his post and it turned out to be you. i was feuding with him in another thread and i thought he came over to feud with someone else, so i thought he was picking fights. so sorry if i offended you. keep going and i will make sure of it.

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:39 PM
first off, it was the guy with the faces holding up the flag that i was referring to. i misread his post and it turned out to be you. i was feuding with him in another thread and i thought he came over to feud with someone else, so i thought he was picking fights. so sorry if i offended you. keep going and i will make sure of it.

by going back in time to when I used lol alot?

Spray Mucus
04-10-2008, 02:39 PM
what is going on here? not even close to computer cool enough to figure out what the last 4 posts or so are all about. i need to go to ITT tech or something.

OMG no wai ITT tech?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:41 PM
you can't post pitchers about farking balls! slippery REPORT that post!! omg lol.
really lol. lol. lol. lol.

lol.

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:43 PM
what's with the lol's? that's not even making fun of me. you're not even giving me any ammunition, just being weird and creepy. is this funny to anyone else?

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:45 PM
no. guess yor right. can I start over?

lol

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:47 PM
i really don't know what's going on, so kudos to you i guess. cheers.

SuperMarksBros.
wow, i hope slippery didnt get reported for that brady quinn sig. i pissed myself when i saw it

Spray Mucus

LOLZ! do you think If VG went back in time and decided to play the violin instead of playing football do you think BP would would want to play him?

or do you think he would want to crush a lot?

BobDole
wow, i hope slippery didnt get reported for that brady quinn sig. i pissed myself when i saw it

someone did. someone is out to get that dude.

Spray Mucus
04-10-2008, 02:49 PM
i really don't know what's going on, so kudos to you i guess. cheers.

can you and I still talk at least?

or do you wanna just PM instead

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Wow.. the mods must be vacationing

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
can you and I still talk at least?

or do you wanna just PM instead

okay. so you have apparently jumped in here for some reason to be weird and make fun of me in ways that i don't understand. keep it going if it gets your rocks off, but i am totally lost as to what is happening. what is crush alot? what is PM? what is wrong with you. give me somethin.

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 02:53 PM
okay. so you have apparently jumped in here for some reason to be weird and make fun of me in ways that i don't understand. keep it going if it gets your rocks off, but i am totally lost as to what is happening. what is crush alot? what is PM? what is wrong with you. give me somethin.

Thats funny, kinda like he is making fun of himself.. if the person he is making fun of doesnt understand, or he doesnt know how to make fun of somebody, from crushin alot

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:53 PM
he has his own weapons

Spray Mucus
04-10-2008, 02:54 PM

HAHAHHAHA Welcome to the depths... it's just not fun now.

CHEERS and a peanut butter Kudos!

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Thats funny, kinda like he is making fun of himself.. if the person he is making fun of doesnt understand, or he doesnt know how to make fun of somebody, from crushin alot

seriously, please explain to me what is happening. is this funny?

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:55 PM

i like how you and Bob Dole have gotten serious. seriously. but not as funny as what was reporting on the 2 minute drill.

MODS!!!

BobDole
04-10-2008, 02:56 PM
HAHAHHAHA Welcome to the depths... it's just not fun now.

CHEERS and a peanut butter Kudos!

that's it? if we are done, could you perhaps explain to me what was going on so i don't have to bask everything you say from here until eternity.

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:56 PM

i read that, then look down at your sig, and YES, hysterical!!!!!!

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 02:57 PM

I wish I could, but i cant really explain myself...

and I be smart and stuff, from crushin alot, or...somthing

greatwade
that's it? if we are done, could you perhaps explain to me what was going on so i don't have to bask everything you say from here until eternity.

more time travel?

I'm so confused now guys

BobDole
i like how you and Bob Dole have gotten serious. seriously. but not as funny as what was reporting on the 2 minute drill.

MODS!!!

dude, i love a healthy jab back and forth as long as noone gets personal, or in this case, weird. i assume that was the point, but why, i don't know. but good job in stumping me - that was certainly interesting.

greatwade
04-10-2008, 02:59 PM
lol. oh, I like to get very, very personal. Want to see my pictures of my dog?

BobDole
04-10-2008, 03:00 PM
more time travel?

I'm so confused now guys

bro, i am preety sure it's over. you have successfully weirded me out to the point where i am rereading all these posts and still have no clue. i assume you took offense to the 'dominate' comment and went from there, but if that's the case, it should have stopped after i apologized. you win. is that better? now that you win and i lose, please explain.

BobDole
04-10-2008, 03:02 PM
lol. oh, I like to get very, very personal. Want to see my pictures of my dog?

oh hell, i'll play. you already showed me those pictures after you showed me the pics with you 'visiting' the children in the cancer ward. i can't believe you told them that was the cure for cancer.

Dolphins101
04-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Wow Bob you really don't know do you ?? LOL Btw those guys on my sig with the flag are marines raising it on Iwo Jima.

BobDole
04-10-2008, 03:05 PM
oh come on. not fun anymore since it's not in the main forum for everyone to see?

BobDole
04-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Wow Bob you really don't know do you ?? LOL Btw those guys on my sig with the flag are marines raising it on Iwo Jima.

wasn't making fun of the sig, just couldn't remember your screen name. will you explain to me what the fugg was going on. would really like to know.

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 03:14 PM
wasn't making fun of the sig, just couldn't remember your screen name. will you explain to me what the fugg was going on. would really like to know.

Dont worry about it, they were just being DB's.. Well the other 2 were

greatwade
04-10-2008, 03:18 PM
MODERATOR!!!!!! he doesn't mean defensive back!!!!!

so telling on you!!!!

LOL./

finserg
04-10-2008, 03:22 PM
I think there going to be looking at the money each one wants and make there move from there.

Dolphins101
04-10-2008, 03:22 PM
It was all about me putting lol infront of a sentence bro it wasn't about you. lol

BobDole
04-10-2008, 03:25 PM

so telling on you!!!!

LOL./

dude, is this directed at me? i don't use lol. i don't tell on people. i don't get it. and i love sarcasm so i can detect that very well. if creepy weirdo was what you were going for then you won already, which i already said.

it is kind of funny though, especially with all the **** i've gotten today from poeple.

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 03:26 PM
I think there going to be looking at the money each one wants and make there move from there.

I agree too... Since we pretty much want them close to equally, the cash will be the deciding factor

finsfanman
04-10-2008, 03:51 PM
maybe it just a smoke screen???? everyone thought we would take brady quinn last year but took ginn instead

dolpns13
04-10-2008, 03:56 PM
maybe it just a smoke screen???? everyone thought we would take brady quinn last year but took ginn instead

true, but we didnt have any contract negotiations with the leader of the NFL commercial as far as I remember

finsfanman
04-10-2008, 04:07 PM
true, but we didnt have any contract negotiations with the leader of the NFL commercial as far as I remember

this is true!!!

BobDole
04-10-2008, 04:34 PM
this thread got 831 views so far. wow - everyone give yourselves a warm round of applause b/c this thread was awesome.

retired opfinistic
04-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Yay! I love this ****!

arsenal
04-10-2008, 04:37 PM
this thread is full of douchebaggery

or DB-ery for short...

Spray Mucus
04-10-2008, 05:14 PM
this thread is full of douchebaggery

or DB-ery for short...

Thank god somebody finally clued me in on what DB stood for . lol! now EAD!

greatwade
04-10-2008, 05:27 PM
dude, is this directed at me? i don't use lol. i don't tell on people. i don't get it. and i love sarcasm so i can detect that very well. if creepy weirdo was what you were going for then you won already, which i already said.

it is kind of funny though, especially with all the **** i've gotten today from poeple.

you aren't nearly the DB thread starter is. but you could play on the weak side.

FinFrenzy
04-10-2008, 09:50 PM

so telling on you!!!!

LOL./

:console::evilmod::titanic:

Couldn't resist............:lol:

finsrclowns
04-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Thank god somebody finally clued me in on what DB stood for . l

All these years and you didn't know what your own nickname meant?:lol:

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 07:46 AM
you aren't nearly the DB thread starter is. but you could play on the weak side.

Lol. there is a game we all like to play called life, perhaps you should try to play sometime, although I am 100% positve you would suck at it

BobDole
04-11-2008, 11:32 AM

back on today, and it seemed it just didn't stop. so i am a weak side douche bag, am i? dude, while i won't be presumptuous and label you with whatever moniker i deem fit, i am pretty much the farthest thing from a douche bag that exists on this board. i am actually a pretty solid guy who likes to bring a bit of life to the monotony that this board often contains. so next time you decide to pigeon hole me and follow me around with bizarre whatever it is they were, just know that is totally cool with me. **** with me all you want. that **** yesterday was quite enjoyable. but don't call me names and try to insult me - b/c i don't suck. but good job yesterday - whatever it was that you were doing seemed to work out great, but we should tone it down just a bit so i don't get yelled at by sensitive people and the thread doesn't get moved to weirdoville population us. you know? word up.

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 11:36 AM
back on today, and it seemed it just didn't stop. so i am a weak side douche bag, am i? dude, while i won't be presumptuous and label you with whatever moniker i deem fit, i am pretty much the farthest thing from a douche bag that exists on this board. i am actually a pretty solid guy who likes to bring a bit of life to the monotony that this board often contains. so next time you decide to pigeon hole me and follow me around with bizarre whatever it is they were, just know that is totally cool with me. **** with me all you want. that **** yesterday was quite enjoyable. but don't call me names and try to insult me - b/c i don't suck. but good job yesterday - whatever it was that you were doing seemed to work out great, but we should tone it down just a bit so i don't get yelled at by sensitive people and the thread doesn't get moved to weirdoville population us. you know? word up.

It sounds kinda funny when you say it out loud doesnt it..

"Weak side douchebag".. Lol...

greatwade
04-11-2008, 11:37 AM
hi guys! DB here. I don't suck at life!!!!! actually I'm reallly really kewl..

see

http://www.greaton.com/jagsgame/the50.jpg

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 11:42 AM
hi guys! DB here. I don't suck at life!!!!! actually I'm reallly really kewl..

see

http://www.greaton.com/jagsgame/the50.jpg

Which virus is that? The same as your last link? :err:

greatwade
04-11-2008, 11:43 AM
ever been on the jersey turnpike?

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 11:46 AM
ever been on the jersey turnpike?

Nope. I dont know what the Jersey Turnpike is

greatwade
04-11-2008, 11:50 AM
it's just a jpg file. stands for joint photographic experts.
and that rick roll link you clicked, although HIGHLY amoying, was
benign. That means harmless.

I got a masters degree when I was 23 you know

Spray Mucus
04-11-2008, 11:53 AM
nickle DB checking in fella's...

I stayed up all night thinking about this thread and I've come to the conclusion that I like you guys!

Wanna start a DB e-crew?

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 11:54 AM
it's just a jpg file. stands for joint photographic experts.
and that rick roll link you clicked, although HIGHLY amoying, was
benign. That means harmless.

I got a masters degree when I was 23 you know

Lol... oooooooo

And my fiance, is an RN, so unfortunately, for whatever it is your trying to point out about my intelligence level, I do know what benign means.

Would have never guessed you had any degree with the maturity level you express. But hey, I got a masters degree when I was 25. Guess your better than I am.

At least you know what DB means, and thats all that matters bud :up:

Spray Mucus
04-11-2008, 11:55 AM
All these years and you didn't know what your own nickname meant?:lol:

Clever boy!

You can be leader of the DB crew, are you good at the internets and making sexy time with the ladies?

Spray Mucus
04-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Lol... oooooooo

And my fiance, is an RN, so unfortunately, for whatever it is your trying to point out about my intelligence level, I do know what benign means.

Would have never guessed you had any degree with the maturity level you express. But hey, I got a masters degree when I was 25. Guess your better than I am.

I've had my Doctrine degree since I've benign so I'm smarter then you two DB's!

BobDole
04-11-2008, 12:06 PM

what on earth do you have to do with this whole weird thing that has apparently started? and guys, this is actually funny **** just b/c of how bizarre it is. why did it happen? no idea. good family fun? absolutely.

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 12:14 PM

is it the ever knowing "Doctrine" on the DB crew

retired opfinistic
04-11-2008, 12:30 PM
More douchbaggery for all of us:

http://www.rfjason.com/temp/Fortuny-Douchebag.jpg

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 12:44 PM

at least he is getting something out of it :lol:

Spray Mucus
04-11-2008, 12:49 PM
what on earth do you have to do with this whole weird thing that has apparently started? and guys, this is actually funny **** just b/c of how bizarre it is. why did it happen? no idea. good family fun? absolutely.

I shall dub you "Time Traveler"

hopefully we get enough to form a flag football team, you can play DB for the DB's.

PIITDBDB!

who do u think could win in fight, the Boondock saints or Darth Vader. Vade can't use a light saber though.

Spray Mucus
04-11-2008, 12:51 PM

I like you too. I shall dub you "Admiral Funny"!

what'cha doing for lunch? my treat, we can eat to the beat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3dPXxPGbmM&feature=related

retired opfinistic
04-11-2008, 01:02 PM

hopefully we get enough to form a flag football team, you can play DB for the DB's.

PIITDBDB!

who do u think could win in fight, the Boondock saints or Darth Vader. Vade can't use a light saber though.
Can he use The Force?

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Can he use The Force?

hell no, the force is stronger than the light saber.. only a jedi knight can use a light saber too.

retired opfinistic
04-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Bull**** the Sith Lords could as well!

Lappy
04-11-2008, 01:16 PM
what could Chewbaka use?

Lappy
04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
nickle DB checking in fella's...

I stayed up all night thinking about this thread and I've come to the conclusion that I like you guys!

Wanna start a DB e-crew?

I don't

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Bull**** the Sith Lords could as well!

the Siths were the first Jedi' Knights

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 01:18 PM
what could Chewbaka use?

he doesnt need a weapon, hed just rip your head off

Lappy
04-11-2008, 01:26 PM
he doesnt need a weapon, hed just rip your head off

what if my head was in an impenitrable space helmet from the planet of Hoth!

did you ever even think of that?!?!?!?!

retired opfinistic
04-11-2008, 01:27 PM

Then it would be made of ice and some Chewbacca spodie would melt right through it and you'd suffer death by bukkake!

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 01:39 PM

if you didnt ud be screwed, but if you did he would rip off your arms and legs

retired opfinistic
04-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Do Wookies even eat Canadians?

Lappy
04-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Then it would be made of ice and some Chewbacca spodie would melt right through it and you'd suffer death by bukkake!

not if I paid a bounty hunter to join me in my cause to kill Chewbacca!

And lived part time in the belly of a Ton Ton.......how will he find me?

greatwade
04-11-2008, 01:49 PM
a masters!

finsrclowns
04-11-2008, 01:51 PM
You can be leader of the DB crew

And take your job? No thanks.:lol:

greatwade
04-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Lol... oooooooo

a real girl?!?

u cant be in the DB e-crew then

Spray Mucus
04-11-2008, 01:57 PM
And take your job? No thanks.:lol:

Chewbaca would rip your head off if he heard you say that to me. :lol:

that's the lol smiley!

dolpns13
04-11-2008, 01:59 PM
a real girl?!?

u cant be in the DB e-crew then

yup, with real girl body parts and everything

greatwade
04-11-2008, 01:59 PM
that's awesome. I bet they are huge parts

finsrclowns
04-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Chewbaca would rip your head off if he heard you say that to me. :lol:

that's the lol smiley!

I'm familiar with it. Just ask Kate.:lol:

retired opfinistic
04-11-2008, 02:16 PM
not if I paid a bounty hunter to join me in my cause to kill Chewbacca!

And lived part time in the belly of a Ton Ton.......how will he find me?
X-ray vision from planet Krypton?

Spray Mucus
04-11-2008, 03:51 PM
that's awesome. I bet they are huge parts

I has a feeling he's working with his own weapons.

thank you :up:

greatwade
04-11-2008, 03:58 PM
you mean like nunchuks and stuff

BobDole
04-15-2008, 12:59 PM

PIITDBDB!

word. then i will dub you 'desperately wants to be included.'

i would have to say that the boondock saints would win that fight. darth couldn't even beat luke with a light saber, he stands no chance against the saints without one. either way, i eat babies.