PDA

View Full Version : South Park Spygate Episode--Instant Classic

MattM
04-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I assume that by now everyone's seen this week's South Park that just skewers the Pats* and BB about cheating. It was a running joke throughout the show. Instant classic--my favorite line, "All right, class, everyone turn to the page that talks about how the media stopped caring that the Patriots cheated". ROFLMAO. New England and BB certainly have become a part of pop culture for all time this season.....

TomBradyWoot
04-13-2008, 12:07 PM
Eventually, you'll get over this long enough to worry about the fact your own team sucks. Maybe, just maybe, you'll get lucky enough to see a playoff appearance this decade. I know coupling that with the fact the Pats have been in four Super Bowls in that time and won 3 of them is just eating you inside.

Until then, however, feel free to enjoy yourself. :)

shanem40
04-13-2008, 12:30 PM
watch at 2 min and at 830min http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Ay9-c79REc

Lazy1
04-14-2008, 12:45 AM
If you get cheating all you have to do is say what every other white person says when he gets caught cheating " I've misinterpreted the rules." say it again "I've misinterpreted the rules, again.... great episode if you havent seen it here is the episode. Great episode!

http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/1205/Eek-a-Penis!.html

Probably my favorite part is toward the end at the 18:30 point. Soooo funny!

Phin-o-rama
04-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Eventually, you'll get over this long enough to worry about the fact your own team sucks. Maybe, just maybe, you'll get lucky enough to see a playoff appearance this decade. I know coupling that with the fact the Pats have been in four Super Bowls in that time and won 3 of them is just eating you inside.

nope, in 20 years i will sit and reflect and :lol: about the tainted pats dynasty

Mike13
04-14-2008, 01:13 PM
This is gonna head to the depths in a hurry.

CChambers84
04-14-2008, 02:18 PM
LOL heres a link that wont be taken down...
http://youbeenblinded.com/south-park-crushes-bill-belichick/

“Just before the last Super Bowl, Bill Belichick gathered his football players and said let’s win this one for real… Just this one time.. Let’s not cheat. You know what happened? They lost.”
Genius.

Lazy1
04-14-2008, 04:27 PM
LOL heres a link that wont be taken down...
http://youbeenblinded.com/south-park-crushes-bill-belichick/

“Just before the last Super Bowl, Bill Belichick gathered his football players and said let’s win this one for real… Just this one time.. Let’s not cheat. You know what happened? They lost.”
Genius.

LOL I love it! Matt Stone and Trey Parker(creators of southpark) are so good at making fun of people its became an artform.

Clipse
04-14-2008, 04:52 PM
Great episode indeed and yes please take this to the depths so I can speak my mind specifically to 1 person on this thread about how the Patriots are ****heads who can't win without cheating. But remember folks Those patriots decided that for just 1 game they wouldnt cheat. Do you know what happened? THEY LOST!!!! Best episode all the time hands down.

TomBradyWoot
04-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Great episode indeed and yes please take this to the depths so I can speak my mind specifically to 1 person on this thread about how the Patriots are ****heads who can't win without cheating. But remember folks Those patriots decided that for just 1 game they wouldnt cheat. Do you know what happened? THEY LOST!!!! Best episode all the time hands down.

quit the :boohoo: ya big pu$$y

Mike13
04-14-2008, 06:38 PM
He's not whining dumb***.

retired opfinistic
04-15-2008, 09:01 AM
quit the :boohoo: ya big pu$$y
A decent man would rather lose honestly instead of cheating a win.

finsrclowns
04-15-2008, 11:20 AM
A decent man would rather lose honestly instead of cheating a win.

Bill Parcells taught Belicheat everything he knows.:lol:

retired opfinistic
04-15-2008, 11:31 AM
Bill Parcells taught Belicheat everything he knows.:lol:
:d-day:

John from Hemet
04-15-2008, 07:55 PM

The ones they cheated in dont count.....as in ALL OF THEM

TomBradyWoot
04-15-2008, 11:19 PM
The ones they cheated in dont count.....as in ALL OF THEM
Well that's weird. Because I just checked a couple sites, nfl.com/superbowl/history for one, and they all have the Patriots winning Super Bowls 36, 38, and 39.

I guess they do count.

Lazy1
04-15-2008, 11:41 PM
Well that's weird. Because I just checked a couple sites, nfl.com/superbowl/history for one, and they all have the Patriots winning Super Bowls 36, 38, and 39.

I guess they do count.

It's going to be interesting to see how'll they'll do now without cheating... While cheating they are 3-0 without there 0-1. Belichick should have just stuck with what he knows and cheated in the last superbowl and took the risk of getting caught again, coaching football without knowing the plays in advance is uncharted water for Belichick... he showed alot of balls out there and did give it a hell of a shot, he was at an obvious disadvantage though coaching football for so long knowing every play the other team will run and having to stop cold turkey while other coaches have been coaching for decades without knowing the other teams plays.

TomBradyWoot
04-16-2008, 01:03 AM
It's going to be interesting to see how'll they'll do now without cheating... While cheating they are 3-0 without there 0-1. Belichick should have just stuck with what he knows and cheated in the last superbowl and took the risk of getting caught again, coaching football without knowing the plays in advance is uncharted water for Belichick... he showed alot of balls out there and did give it a hell of a shot, he was at an obvious disadvantage though coaching football for so long knowing every play the other team will run and having to stop cold turkey while other coaches have been coaching for decades without knowing the other teams plays.
Oh.