PDA

View Full Version : Cam Cameron all around bad guy

slipperysoap
04-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Trading Chris Chambers in the middle of last season just proofs what an all around SCUMBAG SCAM really is.

To Ted Ginn Chris Chambers was like a big brother. It was suppposed to be Chambers that helped Ginn become a star player in the NFL. It was supposed to be Chambers who helped Ginn learn the ropes and team up with him to become a deadly NFL Tandem.

They never got the chance.

How many popular players did SCAM CAMERON discard like so much trash.

Wes Welker
Olindo Mare
Chris Chambers
Randy McMichael
Keith Carter
Daven Bowens
Sammy Morris
Travis Minor

Unreal what this person has done to our franchise in less then 1 year with 1 win to show for it. Look how he treated his QB John Beck with that I say it all.

Now the tuna comes in and throws out Zach Thomas like so much trash.

:boohoo:

67Stang
04-13-2008, 12:00 AM
Are you serious? I liked Chambers, but he never lived up to the billing. I think we did good to get a second rounder for an over paid number 2 receiver. Besides Wes, what did any of the other guys do? We got our starting center from that trade. We had one of the best drafts we have had in years last year. Don't blame Cam who was here for one year for the mistakes of 7 years of bad drafting.

BARF
04-13-2008, 12:01 AM
scumbag scam is an A HOLE

U-M_all_day
04-13-2008, 12:08 AM
i liked carter chambers and welker

X-Pacolypse
04-13-2008, 12:10 AM
Woah Scam are'nt you a Baltimore Raven now. What are you still doing at the Miami Boards.

I thought they allready called you out on that.

If you would have seen Chris Chambers catch and run you would have a different view of him. He was one of the most popular players and the nicest dude you will ever meet. But he does not come close to being as nice as Brady Quinn.

:bye: :banhim2:

CitizenSnips
04-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Whose Cam Cameron?

Why is this name of importance here?

New Coach. New Year, New Team.

Trowa
04-13-2008, 12:15 AM
First off it's Kevin Carter and David Bowens. Though I do agree letting them go hurt us as it really weakened our defensive line last year, but they were both demanding large cap numbers that we weren't willing to pay. As for Wes Welker there was realistically no way we could keep him from going to the Pats. If we didn't go ahead and accept the trade of a 2nd and 7th then they would have just poison pilled him and got him anyway. As it stands we got Samson Satele out of the deal who emerged as a force on the O-Line last year and could be our starting Center for years to come. Sammy Morris was not an overly productive player for us. He went to New England and became their short yardage back and flourished. But he never did much here. We brought in Cory Sleschinger to play FB and drafted Mauia. Obviously Mauia outplayed Cory in training camp last year and did show good blocking skills near the end of the season. He needs to stay out of trouble off the field and develop better hands to be a weapon at FB but the loss of Sammy Morris isn't a huge one, just one that you're trying to add to the list. Travis Minor wasn't a huge loss either as we got a much improved back in Lorenzo Booker. Though he didn't get to show much last year he is faster, runs better routes and has better hands than Travis Minor ever did. Olindo Mare is a joke. He has a powerful leg and is a great kickoff man but he never could kick off the infield dirt and was very unreliable from 40+ yards. Jay Feely isn't the answer at the kicker position by a long shot but also consider that after the Saints gave up a 5th round pick for Mare they have already cut him. His days are over and the fact that we got ANYTHING for him after we already had Feely on the roster was miraculous.

That brings me to the point of Randy McMichael and Chris Chambers. Two guys who were popular and who's replacements have not yet been found. But I still say it was the right decision. McMichael's contract was going to be huge last year and he never really showed the production in Miami to warrant such a contract. He was a good TE but not great and even going to St. Louis which is an aerial attack team and being reunited with Linehan he did not have a great season. It's better that he's gone as it clears up cap room to sign more players which we desperately need in this rebuilding process. I just hope that Parcells doesn't leave David Martin as the starting TE this year, we need a replacement. And for Chambers, well same thing as McMichael. His cap number this year was going to be huge and his production in Miami never really warranted that huge number. I hate to see him go as I really think that he was a good receiver but we gave him 5 years and aside from a pro bowl season in 2005 he was never really a top tier player in the NFL. Plus he was drafted in the 2nd round, played for 5 years without ever really being stellar and we got a 2nd round pick for him. You gotta love that. The more picks we're able to compile the better right now. And the more players we're able to get rid of who are overpayed and underperforming and have been living in this regime where losing has become acceptable the better.

And finally on to Zach Thomas. While I was very sad to see him go I'm glad that he was able to go to a team where he has a chance at a ring. Of course Dallas has to win a playoff game first. No one was going to give us much for a 34 year old undersized linebacker coming off a concussion and a down year. It was better to go ahead and release him and let him decide where he wanted to go. I wish him luck in the future but I hold no ill will towards Parcells and Ireland. At least it's not like the Daunte Culpepper fiasco of last year.

Now don't take this as me being a Cam Cameron apologist. I never liked the guy, I thought he was in over his head and I'm glad he's gone. And though he did weaken this team in some respects he had what is appearing to be a strong draft and was a good person. Definately not a scum bag. The only objection I had with him from a charecter standpoint was the way the whole Culpepper situation played out. We all know you hate Cam Cameron and every player he brought in. We get it by now. And honestly no one cares. So please stop posting stupid things like this as we're all very tired of it. Cam Cameron is gone, Sparano is here now and it's a new day in the Miami Dolphins franchise. Just get over yourself already because like I said, no one really cares anymore and you just make yourself look ignorant when you post things like this.

BARF
04-13-2008, 12:20 AM
cam did not know anything about player personal i.e. lorenzo booker

popularwar
04-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Dude, you're getting really annoying. You're on every thread adding some stupid "Brady Quinn is the messiah, let's trade for him" type of comment and now this. That list of players you gave had three players still in their prime: Welker, McMichael, Chambers.
We got a second and seventh for Welker, which I still say was a good deal for us. Sure, Welker went on to have a great season but he was never going to put up those type of numbers here.
Chambers was traded for a second rounder after years of inconsistence. Not bad considering he was a second rounder himself in 2001.
McMichael was in the news too many times and really went downhill fast after 2004. He started dropping more and more passes and getting called for more and more false starts. We saved a good amount of money letting him go. I'm still not opposed to that.

Everyone else was old or aging.

popularwar
04-13-2008, 12:23 AM
cam did not know anything about player personal i.e. lorenzo booker
Who drafted Booker?

Kiick72
04-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Dude, you're getting really annoying. You're on every thread adding some stupid "Brady Quinn is the messiah, let's trade for him" type of comment and now this. That list of players you gave had three players still in their prime: Welker, McMichael, Chambers.
We got a second and seventh for Welker, which I still say was a good deal for us. Sure, Welker went on to have a great season but he was never going to put up those type of numbers here.
Chambers was traded for a second rounder after years of inconsistence. Not bad considering he was a second rounder himself in 2001.
McMichael was in the news too many times and really went downhill fast after 2004. He started dropping more and more passes and getting called for more and more false starts. We saved a good amount of money letting him go. I'm still not opposed to that.

Everyone else was old or aging.

Add to that, I don't think there is anyone here who is sad to see Cameron go.

SpaceMountain16
04-13-2008, 01:21 AM
Enough with Chambers already.....

The sooner people realize that the guy was nothing more than a glorified number two, the better. When we get a legitimate number one to play with Ginn, we'll be better off. Instead of retaining the services of an over rated and inconsistent player who isn't even worth a second round pick.

cafinfan408
04-13-2008, 01:57 AM
Are you serious? I liked Chambers, but he never lived up to the billing. I think we did good to get a second rounder for an over paid number 2 receiver. Besides Wes, what did any of the other guys do? We got our starting center from that trade. We had one of the best drafts we have had in years last year. Don't blame Cam who was here for one year for the mistakes of 7 years of bad drafting.

when chambers played with a qb who could actually throw a football > GUs<
he had the best season of his carrer.. the only thing i didnt like about him was he would never play DB for the ball that was gonna get int'd

67Stang
04-13-2008, 12:00 PM
even his 2005 season wasn't that great, and he had 5 fumbles. I love Chambers, one of my top 10 Phins of all times, but bottom line is he wasn't a number 1 receiver PERIOD, BLANK, END of STORY. WE got a # 2, which is what we paid for him. Good move on our part. He was awesome in the slot, without the pressure of being the # 1.

retired opfinistic
04-13-2008, 07:35 PM
As much as Cam Cameron sucked, I would rather have him here, coching the fins than read the drivel that you post Soapdish. So do us all a favor and get the **** off the board.

finsrclowns
04-13-2008, 11:18 PM
As much as Cam Cameron sucked, I would rather have him here, coching the fins than read the drivel that you post Soapdish.

:bs:

trate121
04-13-2008, 11:30 PM
cam was as garbage as this thread

retired opfinistic
04-14-2008, 08:20 AM
:bs::foundout: Yeah I'd rather see them both carted off the face of the earth.

finsrclowns
04-14-2008, 02:02 PM
:foundout: Yeah I'd rather see them both carted off the face of the earth.

:lol::hi5:

BEAST
06-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Lo was sooooooooooooooo good they just got rid of him!
:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
06-11-2008, 02:19 PM
:sidelol:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/10/littlekid-1.jpg

SabanHater
06-16-2008, 12:50 PM
I don't think he's a bad guy. just a moron with a whistle.