PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins and Madden.....fun stuff

MarinoFishHead
04-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Ok I know you guys do this too so I have a question. We all tweak our beloved Dolphins on Madden. But the question is......if I were to turn on your console and take a look at your team, what would I find?? Who are the starters? Who are your playmakers??

I have a beastly Dolphins team, I'm not gonna lie.

99 ov Jake Long
99 ov Gholston
97 ov Beck
99 ov Satele

I know, it got a little out of hand when playin with friends, boosted attributes, gotta love it!! :woot:

MiamiDolfan85
04-13-2008, 12:44 PM
Ok I know you guys do this too so I have a question. We all tweak our beloved Dolphins on Madden. But the question is......if I were to turn on your console and take a look at your team, what would I find?? Who are the starters? Who are your playmakers??

99 ov Jake Long
99 ov Gholston
97 ov Beck
99 ov Satele

I know, it got a little out of hand when playin with friends, boosted attributes, gotta love it!! :woot:

ummm....what are you talkin about....:unsure:

Roman529
04-13-2008, 12:46 PM
I tried that Madden thing once against my 12 year old nephew. I couldn't even move my players. I am too old for video games. I still love Pacman and Asteroids in the arcade though. :lol:

Dfan06
04-13-2008, 12:47 PM

99 ov Jake Long
99 ov Gholston
97 ov Beck
99 ov Satele

I hate playing with boosted attributes, though I do tweaked them sosmetimes, I usually rate samson satele and vernon carey and beck higher. I dont only boost the dolphins up though. If i feel a player plays higher then their given attributes I boost them.

Tetragrammaton
04-13-2008, 12:59 PM
I always gave a little boost to players I thought were underrated, like Derrick Pope or Andre Goodman. Maybe a little to Beck too.

CitizenSnips
04-13-2008, 01:08 PM
in older generations of madden your players would skyrocket just based on playing the game. I once made AJ Feeley a 97 cause i played 5 straight season with him at QB

MarinoFishHead
04-13-2008, 02:01 PM
in older generations of madden your players would skyrocket just based on playing the game. I once made AJ Feeley a 97 cause i played 5 straight season with him at QB

Thats funny. I played a franchise through 15 seasons with Beck and drafted mainly just the fastest WR I could get and by the time I was finished, I had 99 speed on every WR. Completely dominated, no question

Aussiefinfan54
04-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Thats funny. I played a franchise through 15 seasons with Beck and drafted mainly just the fastest WR I could get and by the time I was finished, I had 99 speed on every WR. Completely dominated, no question

yeah speed always kills in madden when you can get a mismatch or even a match up with a slightly slow corner or safety you can usually bomb it over the top or even beat them just running across field with man coverage.

Greatness920
04-14-2008, 09:44 AM
haha u wanna hear my beast dolphin team developed through drafts and trades... ok here we go..

RB adrian peterson 99 speed
QB drafted guy named busse 95 arm strength 99 acc developed over time..
WR ted ginn 99 spd and calvin johnson
Linemen are... levi browm rt rg i forgot c i forgot lg alan faneca go figure haha and rt carey.

Defense is just plain ridiculous.. my fron line is tim crowder, jarvis moss, okoye and tank johnson(i go to UF)

Linebackers are jon beason, patrick willis, and a guy i drafted with 88 speed woo!

Cornerbacks my starters and nickel are 99 speed. training camp helps : D i got reggie nelson as my safety and some first round draft as the other some white guy.

NOW that is a stacked team.. woo its fun annihilating people lol

footballer
04-14-2008, 09:09 PM
i maxed out jay feely to a 99 ov.