PDA

View Full Version : **** Espn

Clipse
04-14-2008, 05:12 PM
I want to use this time to vent my anger out on ESPN. I'll start by saying **** justa and any other jills fans on here. Your team has always sucked balls and even when they were good they couldnt squeak out a super bowl victory, so I repeat, **** all jills fans. Jets fans, you're not as bad as jills fans but I still laugh at your team and front office because you all suck at money management. Lastly **** all Patsie fans and enjoy your last time winning the AFC East for all the old ****s on your team can't last forever and we are taking it over sure enough after this upcoming year. **** yourselves you cheating ****s. Well before I get too carried away at my hatred for Patsie fans I'd like to take this time to say **** ESPN. Some people may like ESPN but I say thats *** kissing and ball tickling at it's finest with all the Patsie homerism on that channel. No analyst on that channel knows **** about football except for John Clayton. I'm willing to bet anyone one of their so called Patriot *** licker NFL analysts that their beloved team doesnt win the AFC East for awile after this year. Well I'm out. Bash me if you want and I'll be back on Wednesday.

X-Pacolypse
04-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Since this is a bash ESPN thread, I would like to know one thing. Does anybody else hate Neil Everett as much as I do? He over-emphasizes words that don't need to be over-emphasized. Everytime he does it, it sounds like he's dropping deuce duing the highlights.

Dolfan32323
04-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Their NFL crew is fricking garbage, save Jaws and Clayton.

cafinfan408
04-15-2008, 03:18 AM
thank god for the nfl network. even though some of those guys kill me to still better than espn

retired opfinistic
04-15-2008, 07:37 AM
:lol:

TomBradyWoot
04-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Who's the D-bag that calls every player a former (enter team name) great. I hate that ****. Like Orlando Cabrera will hit a homerun and he'll call him the former Angels great. I'm waiting for Fernando Bryant to intercept a pass and have him be called a former lions great. Like seriously it annoys the **** out of me.

retired opfinistic
04-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Who's the D-bag that calls every player a former (enter team name) great. I hate that ****. Like Orlando Cabrera will hit a homerun and he'll call him the former Angels great. I'm waiting for Fernando Bryant to intercept a pass and have him be called a former lions great. Like seriously it annoys the **** out of me.
No-one here gives a **** about what you like or dislike, go back to oralizing yourself ya ass ramming cockmaster.

finsrclowns
04-15-2008, 11:13 AM
I want to use this time to vent my anger out on ESPN. I'll start by saying **** justa and any other jills fans on here. Your team has always sucked balls and even when they were good they couldnt squeak out a super bowl victory, so I repeat, **** all jills fans. Jets fans, you're not as bad as jills fans but I still laugh at your team and front office because you all suck at money management. Lastly **** all Patsie fans and enjoy your last time winning the AFC East for all the old ****s on your team can't last forever and we are taking it over sure enough after this upcoming year. **** yourselves you cheating ****s. Well before I get too carried away at my hatred for Patsie fans I'd like to take this time to say **** ESPN. Some people may like ESPN but I say thats *** kissing and ball tickling at it's finest with all the Patsie homerism on that channel. No analyst on that channel knows **** about football except for John Clayton. I'm willing to bet anyone one of their so called Patriot *** licker NFL analysts that their beloved team doesnt win the AFC East for awile after this year. Well I'm out. Bash me if you want and I'll be back on Wednesday.

I'm not sure which is funnier, the incoherence of your pathetic rant or the fact that you think John Clayton knows whether the ball is pumped or stuffed.:lol:

TomBradyWoot
04-15-2008, 01:50 PM
No-one here gives a **** about what you like or dislike, go back to oralizing yourself ya ass ramming cockmaster.

Your mother gives a sh*t about what I like.

Go ahead, take out all your frustration of watching the dolphins every week.:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: Ted Ginn 9th overall:boohoo:

retired opfinistic
04-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Your mother gives a sh*t about what I like. :err: Are you implying my mother is a guidance counselor at the 'School For Kids Who Can't Read Too Good'?

Go ahead, take out all your frustration of watching the dolphins every week.:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: Ted Ginn 9th overall:boohoo:After all these years of winning it was interesting to see how a Patsie fan felt for the 10,000 years leading up to '01.

BobDole
04-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Since this is a bash ESPN thread, I would like to know one thing. Does anybody else hate Neil Everett as much as I do? He over-emphasizes words that don't need to be over-emphasized. Everytime he does it, it sounds like he's dropping deuce duing the highlights.

neil everett: bet you don't call me chris again.

rome: bet you i will, chris.

best interview ever!

Justasportsfan
04-15-2008, 02:15 PM
I want to use this time to vent my anger out on ESPN. I'll start by saying **** justa and any other jills fans on here. Your team has always sucked balls and even when they were good they couldnt squeak out a super bowl victory, so I repeat, **** all jills fans. .

Who are you? Do I even know you?

we own the Havana Delfines (or is the the Little Haiti Dolphins) :up:

finsrclowns
04-15-2008, 02:15 PM
neil everett: bet you don't call me chris again.

rome: bet you i will, chris.

best interview ever!

If it was so good how you don't know it was Jim not Neil Everett?:lol:

BobDole
04-15-2008, 02:22 PM
If it was so good how you don't know it was Jim not Neil Everett?:lol:

wasn't even paying attention. saw the name everett and immediately thought of that interview. eh, whatever. it happens.

finsrclowns
04-15-2008, 02:36 PM
wasn't even paying attention. saw the name everett and immediately thought of that interview. eh, whatever. it happens.

Don't worry about it Chris.:lol:

BobDole
04-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Don't worry about it Chris.:lol:

nice. :sidelol: