PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Korea

Pigskin Pimp
04-15-2008, 01:20 PM
Okay, so here's the thing: I just finished my tour in Korea and I've got about 80 Jerseys to show for it. They are all Fakes, I know - but if you've ever been to Korea then you know most of these are top notch knockoffs - you can't even tell a difference on the Mitchell and Ness, or NFL licensed.

So While I was there I wanted to take advantage of them, I got all the Greats too: Montana (Chiefs, Niners), Lawrence Taylor, Reggie White (Eagles), Derrick Thomas, Staubach, Fouts, Marino (3), Young, Aikman, Favre (Packers, Falcons) Payton, Sayers, Elway (SB), Bo Jackson, Deion (Falcons, Niners, Cowboys) and Rice just to name a couple.

Anyways, I'm looking for Ideas - things I can do with these. Soon I'll have a game room and I'd like to have maybe the QB's framed and lined around the walls maybe, I'm also thinking of taking 20 or so and having them stiched together and finding an old couch and chair to apolstering them too.

Does anyone have any ideas? Ever got creative with Jerseys or done anything cool with them. I've got a pile of them and I can't wait to get to work. I'd also like to post pictures when I'm done whenever i figure out what im gonna do.

WeVie
04-16-2008, 07:24 AM
maybe you could put some of them in the mail with my address on them. i think that sounds like a good idea. what do you think?

Orange FinFan
04-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Welcome Home!

finfanfromcsu
04-16-2008, 02:47 PM
welcome back. When I was in Korea (00-01) I got a bunch of jerseys as well. They have pretty much held up over the years.

What camp where you at? I was at humphries and would go to Osan air base to get my jerseys.

Lappy
04-16-2008, 02:49 PM
wear them all at once and fight crime!

you can call yourself Fatjersey man!

it would be totally awesome.

Clipse
04-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Sell them on Ebay? Guess that's just the broke side of me talking :boohoo:

Roman529
04-17-2008, 05:55 PM
My brother was at Osan in the early 80's...sent me Nikes, leather jackets and all kinds of counterfit Dolphin's gear. Alot of the stuff is better than anything you can find in the stores...especially the jackets. I have about 20 jerseys myself and they are mainly in plastic dry cleaning bags in my closet.