PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoffs

Clipse
04-16-2008, 12:52 PM
NBA Playoffs are almost here :woot: **** the Boston Smelldicks...Go Philly 76ers:woot:

arsenal
04-16-2008, 12:55 PM
word em up, go sixers... **** the pistons!

Clipse
04-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Yea **** the pistons :hi5:. We split our series this year so I know we can beat em.

BobDole
04-16-2008, 01:26 PM
NBA Playoffs are almost here :woot: **** the Boston Smelldicks...Go Philly 76ers:woot:

i am laughing at smelldicks up there but don't get the reference. what is a boston smelldick, exactly? :lol:

Clipse
04-16-2008, 01:34 PM
i am laughing at smelldicks up there but don't get the reference. what is a boston smelldick, exactly? :lol:
That would be the Boston Celtics :up:...my nickname for them is the Smelldicks, sounds similare and I hate the celtics as much as i do the patriots for my Dolphins and Sixers are both in the same division as a ****** boston team.

BobDole
04-16-2008, 01:49 PM
That would be the Boston Celtics :up:...my nickname for them is the Smelldicks, sounds similare and I hate the celtics as much as i do the patriots for my Dolphins and Sixers are both in the same division as a ****** boston team.

word. yeah, i am torn when it comes to the boston teams. i hate the patsies so bad that i actually wish death upon them, but bird was my favorite as a kid. they've been so bad for so long i eventually became a magic fan, but now that they are good, i just can't decide who to root for. plus since the west is so damn good this year, i want a team from the east to win it.

but, i do hate the pistons with every fiber of my being. most classless organization in all of sports. and rip 'i need to feed my tapeworms' hamilton is the dirtiest player in the laegue. fugg them.

arsenal
04-16-2008, 01:58 PM
but, i do hate the pistons with every fiber of my being. most classless organization in all of sports. and rip 'i need to feed my tapeworms' hamilton is the dirtiest player in the laegue. fugg them.

i wouldn't say dirtiest... its not like hes from buffalo or something...

BobDole
04-16-2008, 02:11 PM
i wouldn't say dirtiest... its not like hes from buffalo or something...

if he was, passing for 'human' would be tough.

Clipse
04-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Yea Larry Bird was a great player but that was well before my time and every Dolphin, 76er, and Mets (I like the yankees a little too) bone in my body tell me **** patsies, the boston Smelldicks and those damn Boston Red Sux. But of course the main reason for my hate of Boston fans is fueled by ESPN's love affair with everything Boston...Hell I've heard more about the Boston soccer team than I have about my 76ers. When the Sixer's beat the celtics in Boston 2 weeks ago i couldnt find nothing about it on ESPN. But **** ESPN and they're ball tickling ways.

finsrclowns
04-16-2008, 03:11 PM

So coming up with childish nicknames makes you feel better when your favorite teams are routinely dominated?:up:

Clipse
04-16-2008, 03:34 PM
So coming up with childish nicknames makes you feel better when your favorite teams are routinely dominated?:up:
Too busy sucking buffalo dick to watch any basketball I see :rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
04-16-2008, 03:51 PM
I don't even at Boston Market anymore.

finsrclowns
04-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Too busy sucking buffalo dick to watch any basketball I see :rolleyes:

Do the 6ers play basketball? Hadn't noticed.:lol:

arsenal
04-16-2008, 04:04 PM

yeah those bunny ears on your 4" TV dont let you see the outside world much huh?

Clipse
04-16-2008, 04:14 PM
Does Buffalo have a basketball team? Huh hadnt noticed... Perhaps you should take a look at our record since the All Star Break my freind.

finsrclowns
04-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Does Buffalo have a basketball team? Huh hadnt noticed... Perhaps you should take a look at our record since the All Star Break my freind.

Sorry not too interested in a 2nd rate team like the 6ers that will be 1 and done in the playoffs anyway.

BobDole
04-17-2008, 09:08 AM
Yea Larry Bird was a great player but that was well before my time and every Dolphin, 76er, and Mets (I like the yankees a little too) bone in my body tell me **** patsies, the boston Smelldicks and those damn Boston Red Sux. But of course the main reason for my hate of Boston fans is fueled by ESPN's love affair with everything Boston...Hell I've heard more about the Boston soccer team than I have about my 76ers. When the Sixer's beat the celtics in Boston 2 weeks ago i couldnt find nothing about it on ESPN. But **** ESPN and they're ball tickling ways.

hate the red sox bad too - also a yankee fan. espn loves those new england teams b/c they are winning so they are popular. it is super gay that espn rides the jock of the trendy teams - if anyone is objective it should be them.

on a side note, how awesome is it that some boston fuggs buried an ortiz jersey in the foundation of the new stadium trying to curse us, we dug it up, and ortiz is hitting under .100 this year. try to pawn the curse off on us - hopefully it will come back to them.

finsrclowns
05-02-2008, 11:11 AM

how 'bout those 1 and done 6ers?:woot::woot:

arsenal
05-02-2008, 11:39 AM
wow you really got us sixer fans, one of the youngest teams in the NBA who was supposed to be a bottom feeder losing in the first round to the Pistons who have been in the eastern conference finals 5 straight years...

your brutality is inhuman

PhinzN703
05-02-2008, 12:12 PM
how 'bout those 1 and done 6ers?:woot::woot:

I don't see how you can talk **** about the 76ers. 2 wins against the 2nd best team in the East.

Weak :)

finsrclowns
05-02-2008, 12:26 PM
I don't see how you can talk **** about the 76ers. 2 wins against the 2nd best team in the East.

Weak :)

Hey I didn't bring up the 6ers in the 1st place and I'm not sure why anyone talks about them ever. I said they would be one and done and they were. :lol:

finsrclowns
05-02-2008, 12:29 PM
wow you really got us sixer fans, one of the youngest teams in the NBA who was supposed to be a bottom feeder losing in the first round to the Pistons who have been in the eastern conference finals 5 straight years...

your brutality is inhuman

Not supposed to be. Is. That's why they had to play the Pistons in the first place. :lol: Losing 4 out of 6 is no great achievement. The 6ers did what was expected- they lost.:up: