PDA

View Full Version : Something to share

fatkirstyalley
04-18-2008, 01:38 PM
I know this should be moved to the announcements section, but I am soo proud I have to tell all of my friends on this board that today Mrs. fatkirstyalley and I learned that we will be having a brand new dolphin fan! I am looking for suggestions on name. The name I want to go with is Gunner....I will actually give my real last name to see if you guys liek or dislike. Gunner Rix. Please give me some suggestions. And dont clown me too much for this.:woot:

dolpns13
04-18-2008, 01:46 PM
I know this should be moved to the announcements section, but I am soo proud I have to tell all of my friends on this board that today Mrs. fatkirstyalley and I learned that we will be having a brand new dolphin fan! I am looking for suggestions on name. The name I want to go with is Gunner....I will actually give my real last name to see if you guys liek or dislike. Gunner Rix. Please give me some suggestions. And dont clown me too much for this.:woot:

Congrats!!!

How about fatkirstyalley Jr.? Its fitting wouldnt you agree.

I always wanted Vincenzo or Antonio, but my fiance wont do ethnic italian names.

FinsFan74
04-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Congrats!!!

I always wanted Vincenzo or Antonio, but my fiance wont do ethnic italian names.
That's funny....our dogs names are Bella and Gianna ;)

fatkirstyalley
04-18-2008, 01:51 PM
Congrats!!!

Thanks. My wife is giving me grief about Gunner. I know how you feel. It was going to be Daniel Constantine, but well people who try to live up to that name always have a difficult time succeeding.:lol:

Orange FinFan
Congrats!! I have always liked the name Taylor.

angry dolfan
I would wait to see who we draft at #1 then go with that.

dolpns13
04-18-2008, 01:54 PM
That's funny....our dogs names are Bella and Gianna ;)

I like Gianna (Bella is nice too). I wanted Gianna but my cousin too it. For a girl we'll go with Nina. (Im 100% italian) my fiance is polish and irish so you can understand why she doesnt want italian ethnic names... Shes lucky im not naming our son "don", as in "The Don"

dolpns13
04-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks. My wife is giving me grief about Gunner. I know how you feel. It was going to be Daniel Constantine, but well people who try to live up to that name always have a difficult time succeeding.:lol:

Haha,

Yeah, THAT WOULD BE SWEET... Thats a tall order to live up to even before being born..

Taylor's cool too as said in another post.

fatkirstyalley
04-18-2008, 01:58 PM
I just ran the name Taylor by Mrs.Fatkirstyalley, got a good response. I kinda like it too. Thanks

BO KNOWS
04-18-2008, 02:02 PM
I always liked Crystal. congrats!

FinFrenzy
04-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Congrats, I have a 3 year old son and new one due any day now.

The only advice I have for your name is I'd probably leave fatkirstyalley out of it..:lol:

If you look up baby name sites your mind will spin, have fun fighting for the name you want. It's not like your going to win...:sidelol:

The names of my son's are Riley James and Colton Daniel if that helps...

Danny
04-18-2008, 02:07 PM
well my cat's name is Soprano after the show.....if you guys are having a boy then name him Ozzy....lol......if is a girl then Sharoooooooooooooooon.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Danny6813
04-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Congrats! Ya mind as well name him after the great one and name him Danny..If not, then I think Gunnar is pretty cool..

BO KNOWS
04-18-2008, 03:12 PM
I always thought Parker was a really cool name.

Roman529
04-18-2008, 03:37 PM
How about Zachary Rix? If I have a son I am naming him Zach after #54...I also like the name Zebulon, after Zebulon Pike, the founder of Pikes Peak here in Colorado.

Orange FinFan
04-18-2008, 03:39 PM
I just ran the name Taylor by Mrs.Fatkirstyalley, got a good response. I kinda like it too. Thanks

Glad to help, Wife didnt like it. At least someone gets to possibly use it.

WISfinfan13
04-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Zebulon is he from Mars??

Jk

davster82
04-18-2008, 03:48 PM
How about Rick?

fatkirstyalley
04-18-2008, 04:30 PM
How about Rick?
That would be very efficient!

dolpns13
04-18-2008, 04:31 PM
How about Borat?

Myles Fynch
04-18-2008, 09:13 PM
If it's a boy, Thomas Daniel. (T.D.)

Vaark
04-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Congratulations. My son's name is Zachary, so I'm obviously partial to that name. Had he been a she, it would have been Zoe (zoey). Another couple of names I've always liked are Ezra and Perry. "Ezra Daniel Rix" sounds pretty good, eh?
- then of course there's always JaMarcus, Gosden and Orenthal.

Amars
04-19-2008, 12:32 AM
Kingston

Me and my wife agree on this name for our son. My 2 children name is Marley and Charlotte so as you can see I dont have a son.

SpurzN703
04-19-2008, 11:49 PM

Congrats brother :up:

Arsenal WV
04-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Congrats!! I have always liked the name Taylor.

Thats my last name...I like it as well!:lol: