PDA

View Full Version : Countodwn continues 10 days!!!!!

Greatness920
04-19-2008, 03:05 AM
oh yea u knew it was comin back!!! GTAIV april 29th

CitizenSnips
04-19-2008, 11:06 AM
Can't wait to play the crap out of this game for several days straight an then stop for really no reason at all and never play it again.

Cause that's what happens to me with GTA.

Greatness920
04-19-2008, 04:39 PM
yup once i beat it its like whew ok! now wat.. but theres multiplayer so well see if that adds some days of pure madness

Miami 13
04-19-2008, 08:29 PM
This game is going to be just absolutely incredible. It's hard to describe how this is going to be the greatest game to ever be created.

CitizenSnips
04-19-2008, 09:09 PM
This game is going to be just absolutely incredible. It's hard to describe how this is going to be the greatest game to ever be created.

Personally, i think its just going to be another GTA. Which isn't a bad thing, it's one f the greatest series ever, but it really hasn't changed all that much since III. It just got bigger.

Brown42000
04-20-2008, 12:05 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Greatness920
04-20-2008, 03:43 AM
9 days!!! single digits oh yea baby!!!

Miami 13
04-20-2008, 03:39 PM
Personally, i think its just going to be another GTA. Which isn't a bad thing, it's one f the greatest series ever, but it really hasn't changed all that much since III. It just got bigger.
That is a joke right? I hope so. Remember the jump from GTA 2 to III? This is going to be just like that with the jump from III, Vice City, and San Andreas to IV.

CitizenSnips
04-20-2008, 09:03 PM
That is a joke right? I hope so. Remember the jump from GTA 2 to III? This is going to be just like that with the jump from III, Vice City, and San Andreas to IV.

And you know this based off what? Sure it looks a little prettier but ultimately it seems like the same experience. I mean they haven't released a lot of actual gameplay footage, which means one of two things. Either the gameplay is incredibly different (which it won't be, cause that'd just be dumb to move away from their formula) or its a lot more of the same.

Again, more of the same isn't a bad thing. This is a fantastic series. But I don't see how this one is going to be leaps and bounds ahead of the past few.

Greatness920
04-20-2008, 09:56 PM
And you know this based off what? Sure it looks a little prettier but ultimately it seems like the same experience. I mean they haven't released a lot of actual gameplay footage, which means one of two things. Either the gameplay is incredibly different (which it won't be, cause that'd just be dumb to move away from their formula) or its a lot more of the same.

Again, more of the same isn't a bad thing. This is a fantastic series. But I don't see how this one is going to be leaps and bounds ahead of the past few.

the big jump is multiplayer in my eyes add replay value and the cover system i guess is better othe rthen that is the same open based game with a russian guy and people flip over the car instead of jsut getting run over.. just a totally better rendered game which makes it amazing!! woo!

Miami 13
04-20-2008, 10:04 PM
The amount of detail in this game is going to be the biggest difference and Euphoria. The amount of detail is going to change the entire GTA series which is going to be incredible. The multi-player is cool and all but for me GTA is about the single player 100% first then MP is a nice 2nd which I will play a lot.

I have read every single aspect of news that has come out about this game and I have never been this excited for a game.

CitizenSnips
04-20-2008, 10:11 PM
the big jump is multiplayer in my eyes add replay value and the cover system i guess is better othe rthen that is the same open based game with a russian guy and people flip over the car instead of jsut getting run over.. just a totally better rendered game which makes it amazing!! woo!

Multiplayer for GTA is only online isn't it? And my Xbox live never works right, so it pretty much means nothing to me.

Miami 13
04-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Multiplayer for GTA is only online isn't it? And my Xbox live never works right, so it pretty much means nothing to me.
Well that's not Rockstar's fault.

#1dolphinsfan
04-20-2008, 11:53 PM
what is it