PDA

View Full Version : Mike Irvin aka. The Most Annoying TV talking head?



jaketaylor
09-01-2003, 07:18 PM
Does anyone else think that Irvin (the new additition to ESPN NFL Countdown) is the most annoying, innept analyst that there has ever been?

CirclingWagons
09-01-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by jaketaylor
Does anyone else think that Irvin (the new additition to ESPN NFL Countdown) is the most annoying, innept analyst that there has ever been?

most annoying analyst...yes, him and Jerry Glanville tie.

I'm going over to Irvin's house for a lil Monday Night Eightball next week, wanna come?:D

jaketaylor
09-01-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons


most annoying analyst...yes, him and Jerry Glanville tie.

I'm going over to Irvin's house for a lil Monday Night Eightball next week, wanna come?:D


Now Thats funny!!
:D

Trying to listen to Irvin with all of the antics makes me tune away from ESPN Countdown. And it was once said that there would be nobody more annoying then D. Sanders (CBS).

CirclingWagons
09-01-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by jaketaylor



Now Thats funny!!
:D

Trying to listen to Irvin with all of the antics makes me tune away from ESPN Countdown. And it was once said that there would be nobody more annoying then D. Sanders (CBS).

the whole CBS cast(with respect to Danny) is annoying as ****...jim nantz is a tool

!PapaCrunk81!
09-02-2003, 07:54 PM
I think Irvin is great with all of his off the wall sheet. CC you are Frosty the Snowman, aren't you??:D :D :D

CirclingWagons
09-02-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by VictorVonCrunk
I think Irvin is great with all of his off the wall sheet. CC you are Frosty the Snowman, aren't you??:D :D :D
gotta love the White:D ..I think I'll booch tonight;)

XoPhinsoX
09-02-2003, 08:49 PM
I think Irvin is alright. If you add a crazy black man to the mix to anything talk related and it's great :lol: . I can just picture him doing a Scarface on the desk :goof: .

On a sidenote..

CW, you should be kicked in the face for doing eightballs ;).

CirclingWagons
09-02-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I think Irvin is alright. If you add a crazy black man to the mix to anything talk related and it's great :lol: . I can just picture him doing a Scarface on the desk :goof: .

On a sidenote..

CW, you should be kicked in the face for doing eightballs ;).
Xo...try some good **** and you'll be a fan too...take advantage of the resources dude...Miami has the highest quality(yayo) at the cheapest prices...only runs ya 100-120 an eightball here(good ****)...up north it'll go as high as 210:eek:

I like the weed up north better though...I'm also trying to find a relatively cheap hydroponics system:cool:

B.Sebo
09-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Honestly I would have liked for ESPN to keep Sharpe, but Irvin is fine.

The best pre-game shows are as follows:
1. The NFL Today
2. Sunday NFL Countdown
3. FOX NFL Sunday
4. That old CNN/SI show
5. Whatever piece of you know what Fox sports throws out this year

XoPhinsoX
09-03-2003, 03:14 AM
I don't do drugs I just smoke weed ;).

My ex gf is a junkie on that **** now.

You should just get some blueberry bud and grow that.

ohall
09-03-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I don't do drugs I just smoke weed ;).

My ex gf is a junkie on that **** now.

You should just get some blueberry bud and grow that.

You guys are something else man! :lol:

Oliver...