PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to Improve this Forum

finsrclowns
04-22-2008, 12:36 PM
1) Rig the system so that if you try to post in the Depths and you're under 21 you get an electric shock. Maybe not fatal but enough to keep you from ever coming back.:lol: These guys with the profiles that say they're 30 when they're really 12 are very annoying.:(

2) Allow photos to be posted. yes there will be some abuses but that's again what the ban button is for. Not allowing picures is reducing the amount of laughs I can produce each day. You say I'm already hilarious? Yes, but you're missing my point.:lol:

3) Hire a nurse's aid for 06. He has maybe an hour a day tops he can even try to make sense and even then he needs to be properly medicated. I think we should all contribute to her salary. I'll start off by pledging a dollar.:lol:

4) Add a "reputation points" system and some forum awards. You say I'd dominate both? Well yes, but again you're missing my point.:lol:

5) Remove the profanity screener. I'm fully in favor profanity in all cases.:lol: Again if we install the electrical shock suggestion we eliminate the underage problem so profanity should be welcome.:lol:

arsenal
04-22-2008, 12:55 PM
hmmm i think we need to:
Allow Pictures
Remove all bisexual clowns
Require all Buffalo Bills fans take a 3rd grade english class so we can understand their filthy buffalo-speak

retired opfinistic
04-22-2008, 12:56 PM
:lol:

I like the suggestions, clownshoe. Yer alright for a freaky clownaphrodite.

finsrclowns
04-22-2008, 12:59 PM
hmmm i think we need to:
Allow Pictures
Remove all bisexual clowns
Require all Buffalo Bills fans take a 3rd grade english class so we can understand their filthy buffalo-speak

Maybe if you loaned the teacher your car you could finish third grade.:up:

finsrclowns
04-22-2008, 01:00 PM
:lol:

I like the suggestions, clownshoe. Yer alright for a freaky clownaphrodite.

I am not a phrodite.:shakeno:

HurriPhin
04-22-2008, 02:40 PM
1) These guys with the profiles that say they're 30 when they're really 12 are very annoying.:(

Hey Bozo,

I thought you liked 12 year olds?

arsenal
04-22-2008, 02:49 PM
but forserious though... pictures need to be allowed... its just so much better to scroll through the page and see pictures as opposed to having to click all the links

finsrclowns
04-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Hey Bozo,

I thought you liked 12 year olds?

If my suggested system was in place you'd be recovering from a shock right now.:lol:

Dolfan32323
04-22-2008, 08:40 PM
we definitely need profanity and pictures back! also patsie fans need to use pink font

dolfan06
04-22-2008, 09:48 PM
i also noticed if the clown can't back his canary *** with his alligator mouth he will just leave the post unanswered.

retired opfinistic
04-23-2008, 11:40 AM
I am not a phrodite.:shakeno:
I see the fro in your avy and disagree.

Tupac Shakur
04-29-2008, 10:27 AM
we definitely need profanity and pictures back! also patsie fans need to use pink font

what the ****? I thought we could ****ing swear up in this mutha****er.

i mean, if mutha****ers know what the **** they getting themselves into, then mutha****ers should know to expect **** and other ****ing words in the mutha****ing depths.