PDA

View Full Version : So um, i got sucker punched today playing basketball during lunch, what should i do?

phinphan896
04-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Im a senior and a sophomore suckerpunched me during lunch while we were playing basketball. Im done with school next week and i really dont want to **** it up but at the same time im super ****ing pissed right now. We were playing this kid, whos a ****ing ***** and tries to start **** with everyone, throws the ball and when i turn back he just punches me like four times. I bring his *** to the ground and got a punch in before it got broken up by a disciplinarian but neither one of us got suspeded or anything. I have about three or four options. Option A i beat the **** out of him tommorrow, get suspended, miss grad nite and risk getting into deeper trouble cause im 18. Option B i let it slide but continue playing basketball the next four days. Option C i wait til after grad nite to beat the **** out of him and still get suspended and still have some risks but i still go to grad nite. Option D i just stop playing basketball and to **** with the kid cause ima be gone in a week. (highly unlikely to happen)

What should i do? Im dead serious i need some advice from people who are in a sane state of mind right now because i feel like finding the damn kids house and beating the **** out of him. Ive never been someone to look for fights and the kid pretty much has only one friend cause everybody knows he ****ing swears. i need some serious advice.

#1 Fan
04-22-2008, 10:40 PM
if you punch him in the stomach it doesn't bruise. in case he's gonna try and get you in trouble

phinphan896
04-22-2008, 10:48 PM
thanks for the advic^

ZachThomas_54
04-22-2008, 11:12 PM
Lol. Nice advice. Btw, where are you going for Grad night? Our school's going to Disney.

BARF
04-22-2008, 11:24 PM
best thing u could is sucker punch him back

vinlakers22
04-22-2008, 11:24 PM
As mad as you are right now, and I know how you feel, I think down the road you would regret missing graduation because you roughed this punk up. Also, if you beat him up bad enough there could be legal issues which you don't want to have to deal with. I'm not saying to forget about it, but at least wait until after you have had time to cool off and think things through.

fin-atic
04-22-2008, 11:26 PM
If you beat him and miss Grad night all you will accomplish is getting in trouble. He will still be a punk and you will miss out on once in a lifetime memories. It will come back to him. Who knows you may run across him someplace afterwards. If not the next person will make him pay his dues.

I say be cool.

PS
I slightly edited your post due to semi-racial slur.

Amars
04-22-2008, 11:26 PM
easy fix

after school or on the weekend. Pretty sure not tough to find off campus.

phinphan896
04-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Lol. Nice advice. Btw, where are you going for Grad night? Our school's going to Disney.
this friday til and we get back to miami on saturday morning. thanks for all the advice, i was talking to my brother and he convinced me to keep cool. besides the kid has no friends anyways.

ZachThomas_54
04-22-2008, 11:46 PM
Yea, the kids with no friends are usually the ones who bite off more than they can chew.

greatwade
04-23-2008, 11:14 AM
kiss his sister

tucker
04-23-2008, 11:20 AM
you already made the mistake of letting him make you look like the "P" word

you can always just show up at grad nite on your own..

Nappy Roots
04-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Im a senior and a sophomore suckerpunched me during lunch while we were playing basketball.

:foundout:

ih8brady
04-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Take his mother out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!

phinphan896
04-23-2008, 04:26 PM
you already made the mistake of letting him make you look like the "P" word

you can always just show up at grad nite on your own..
im gonna get my retribution monday during lunch, i dont want to risk grad nite and all the good memories over some dumb****. but yea monday sweet retribution. Now one last question on monday should i give him a sucker punch or just walk up to him and knock him the **** out? and remember i said he threw the ball, he was actually trying to peg me in the face. so um on monday ima **** him up but i need advice on whether i should sucker punch him the way he did to me or just **** him up?

Dolfan32323
04-23-2008, 05:26 PM
I jst got back from Grad Nite and it was a blast. Don't do anything to ruin your opportunity to go.

Edit: if you go on Splash Mountain, bring a poncho or something... I got soaked.

Fin_Frenzy_84
04-23-2008, 06:15 PM
well the best bet is that you meat him where no teachers and or meat him outside of school but reccomend in school cause outside of school he can bring something but fight him there make sure he knows cause he aint scared of you if walks up and punches you now dont beat him to bad or they will notice

dreday
04-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Make friends with the biggest,dumbest,strongest,hairiest black dude in school who will therefore crush any kid that bothers you.

Just make sure hes at school that day.

Nappy Roots
04-23-2008, 06:27 PM
well the best bet is that you meat him

agreed with this guy and lappy, meat that sum *****

PrepDogg
04-23-2008, 06:51 PM
Make friends with the biggest,dumbest,strongest,hairiest black dude in school who will therefore crush any kid that bothers you.

Just make sure hes at school that day.
I'd say its a long shot

dreday
04-23-2008, 07:42 PM
I'd say its a long shot

If hes kickin it with you Im sure thats no problemo..ya heard.

spydertl79
04-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Your first mistake was playing basketball, so lets start there. Golf and Baseball have much less cheap shotting involved and when it happens there is always a fight.

Your second mistake was not getting up in the kids face and then sucker punching him right in his stomach. Hit him in this abdomen a few more times for good measure and then walk away and deny everything.

Or you could just **** his girlfriend/sister.

m i n o
04-23-2008, 08:19 PM
Im a senior and a sophomore suckerpunched me during lunch while we were playing basketball. Im done with school next week and i really dont want to **** it up but at the same time im super ****ing pissed right now. We were playing this kid, whos a ****ing ***** and tries to start **** with everyone, throws the ball and when i turn back he just punches me like four times. I bring his *** to the ground and got a punch in before it got broken up by a disciplinarian but neither one of us got suspeded or anything. I have about three or four options. Option A i beat the **** out of him tommorrow, get suspended, miss grad nite and risk getting into deeper trouble cause im 18. Option B i let it slide but continue playing basketball the next four days. Option C i wait til after grad nite to beat the **** out of him and still get suspended and still have some risks but i still go to grad nite. Option D i just stop playing basketball and to **** with the kid cause ima be gone in a week. (highly unlikely to happen)

What should i do? Im dead serious i need some advice from people who are in a sane state of mind right now because i feel like finding the damn kids house and beating the **** out of him. Ive never been someone to look for fights and the kid pretty much has only one friend cause everybody knows he ****ing swears. i need some serious advice.
you should do nothing. you should have taken care of it when it happened not a week later after consulting with friends. and didn't you already get the last punch in? wether or not whatever you did at the time of the incident should be the handling. in other words don't go home and stew for a week and go back with a gun and shoot people.

Gonzo
04-23-2008, 08:51 PM
This is nothing a REALLY hard foul can't solve. Just make it look good. If he gets up to fight you, you are just defending yourself.

phinphan896
04-23-2008, 09:42 PM
you should do nothing. you should have taken care of it when it happened not a week later after consulting with friends. and didn't you already get the last punch in? wether or not whatever you did at the time of the incident should be the handling. in other words don't go home and stew for a week and go back with a gun and shoot people.
**** happened yesterday during lunch and the only reason i didnt beat the **** out of him right then and there is because i dont want to **** up grad nite. some punk *** kid isnt worth grad nite but he is worth a three day suspension on a monday when theres no other consquences

Nappy Roots
04-23-2008, 09:44 PM
im sorry, but ive been in plenty of fights(thank you, thank you) and never one time after being punch have i thought about anything like grad night or anything other then breakin this bitchs face......

dont know how you could do it honestly

GoBills24
04-23-2008, 09:52 PM
Your big mistake was not beating him down when he punched you.

If you get back after him immediately, it's self-defense, and you did it out of your own fear for your well-being.

If anything, try to bait him into hitting you again, try to be subtle, and if he does it again, get after him.

phinphan896
04-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Your big mistake was not beating him down when he punched you.

If you get back after him immediately, it's self-defense, and you did it out of your own fear for your well-being.

If anything, try to bait him into hitting you again, try to be subtle, and if he does it again, get after him.
my plan is to go up to him on monday and just tell him you got a problem with me? and regardless of what he says im gonna give him a left to the stomach and a right to the head

Fin_Frenzy_84
04-23-2008, 10:21 PM
my plan is to go up to him on monday and just tell him you got a problem with me? and regardless of what he says im gonna give him a left to the stomach and a right to the head

keep us informed of how it went lol

GoBills24
04-23-2008, 10:22 PM

I know you're angry, but I don't think that's the right way to go about it.

Don't try to provoke him...

Just my advice, hopefully you cool down.

Nappy Roots
04-23-2008, 10:23 PM

listen, please dont do that. one thing my parents taught me, swing first. i took a few loses before i learned to listen. but heres the other thing, that **** looks lame. all that talkin and arguing and shoving. its lame.

the man punched you, and your going to walk up and ask him if he has and problem and then ur going to let him say something then react with a punch to the stomach? dont swing for the stomach, not with your first punch.

come on man. either **** him up on spot or leave it alone.

Roman529
04-24-2008, 02:43 AM
Slip a few bills to the sophomore bully at school who is able to kick everyone's *** and tell him to give this little punk a good beat down.

ZachThomas_54
04-24-2008, 06:23 AM
I say you get him to turn around, and when he does, give him a good one to the face. Then you can punch him in the gut, and the guy will look like a fool.

SpurzN703
04-24-2008, 09:47 AM

Kids can't fight these days man, don't do anything. You'll either get arrested or sued. You might also be kicked out of school and not allowed to graduate.

Just screw his girl and take pics. That's innocent enough

tucker
04-24-2008, 01:57 PM
if you havent done anything by now then i say dont do anything..mainly b/c i feel that you will get beat up

Vertical Limit
04-28-2008, 05:01 PM
This is nothing a REALLY hard foul can't solve. Just make it look good. If he gets up to fight you, you are just defending yourself.
I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

I did something like that once, well, the *** was talking a ton of **** about me, and I really am not much of a person who likes to talk. One day playing football in high school, he lined up against me at corner and while running a deep route, my QB threw a terrible pass and he almost got the INT, and I batted the ball off of him and was able to land a nice backhand on his face, which had him holding his lip and bleeding like hell. :lol:

He didn't mess with me since. I just played it off and wanted to laugh but held it in and my coach asked if my hand was okay. :lol:

Pocoloco
04-28-2008, 05:16 PM
a curb stomp is always memorable

joesham
04-28-2008, 05:20 PM
i say you just sneek him with one real quick, and when he tries to retaliatejust act all suprised like he started it, and then just let loose on him. afterall you where just defending yourself right?

phinphan896
04-28-2008, 06:05 PM
^actually, today i got retribution on his ***. he started talking **** so i told him to come and say it to my face, and when he did i got him in the stomach twice and three or four shots to the face and the best thing is there was no crowd or anything so no one found out.

Greatness920
04-28-2008, 11:05 PM
dude wat u gotta do is tell him to meet u in some development outside of school and beat the **** out of him make sure he doesnt bring his ***** *** friends u know those gay guys that cant fight by themselves.

phinphan896
04-28-2008, 11:30 PM
^i already took care of it today. grad nite was effing amazing. If anybodys ever been on that monsters inc thing, it was amazing. We ate so much **** on that, the animated puppet was like if u guys dont calm down we may have to call security

greatwade
04-29-2008, 10:30 AM
acid? that's what we ate at grad nite. so much acid. can you say that?

Bumpus
04-29-2008, 11:27 AM

:lol:

Now you make more sense.

DrAstroZoom
04-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Remember kids, only the first punch is a suckerpunch. The rest is jest pore fitin.

arsenal
04-29-2008, 11:51 AM

it had to be acid... he said the animated puppet was about to call security... sounds like an acid trip to me :up:

CedarPhin
04-29-2008, 01:31 PM
You should bust his knees with a baseball bat.

That'd teach him