PDA

View Full Version : South Side mom drowned daughter so she could 'go to parties'

TakeOne
04-23-2008, 08:42 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/chi-baby-drown-web-apr24,0,7764689.story
scumbag

PrepDogg
04-23-2008, 08:57 PM
Form the looks of her Im sure they were pig parties

Tetragrammaton
04-23-2008, 09:56 PM
At least she is honest.

She deserves the life sentence she gets, but work needs to be made to promote contraceptive use among these low-income communities. They simply don't have the knowledge.

MNFINFAN
04-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Very ****ing sad story, people need to be held more responsible for siring children, from dead beat dads to the teen mums who have them, there needs to be a way to stop un wanted pregnancies from occuring. How is the million dollar question.

SpurzN703
04-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Didn't want to be a mother anymore so the only solution is to kill your baby that took 9 months to be born. All the ****ing stress and work a woman puts into a pregnancy and she goes off and does this.

Can people get any more stupid?

MoFinz
04-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Whether you believe or not, i really do hope there is a special place in Hell for this soul-less *****.

Hope the parties in jail were worth it, you brainless twat

MoFinz
04-24-2008, 10:20 AM
At least she is honest.

She deserves the life sentence she gets, but work needs to be made to promote contraceptive use among these low-income communities. They simply don't have the knowledge.

It's not the she didn't know. She just thought she was on Maury...

Whatever...whatever...i do what i want.

You could spend every dollar of our GDP on contaceptives and education and it still wouldn't work, cuz you can't fix stupid.

greatwade
04-24-2008, 02:49 PM
but we know she likes to ****

Miamian
04-24-2008, 03:17 PM
It's hard to believe that a person could be so completely bereft of decency.

Bumpus
04-24-2008, 03:56 PM
At least she is honest.

No. She deserves a pair of cement shoes.

Eye for an eye.

edit: The more I think about this ... What the hell is wrong with you? At least she is honest?!? HUH? Is she supposed to get points for honesty, after murdering her baby? Also, how in the hell is promoting contraceptive use among low-income communities going to help prevent murderous behavior? They don't have the knowledge to prevent killing infants? Why would you possibly make an excuse for this piece of ****?