PDA

View Full Version : Rick Spielman Rocks

Blurch
04-24-2008, 04:20 PM
I thought you guys told me Spielman was going to ruin the Vikings. He just landed us Jared Allen

:woot::woot::woot:

finsrclowns
04-24-2008, 04:48 PM
Hey Blurch- I hear Dunsay's talking to the Packers. Better snap him up before it's too late!:lol:

retired opfinistic
04-24-2008, 04:49 PM
I thought you guys told me Spielman was going to ruin the Vikings. He just landed us Jared Allen

:woot::woot::woot:
Hey ****er I thought you were gone for good!

:lol:

Give him time, he'll ruin the franchise. When JA gets his first DUI you'll be missing those draft picks.

Blurch
04-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Hey ****er I thought you were gone for good!

:lol:

Give him time, he'll ruin the franchise. When JA gets his first DUI you'll be missing those draft picks.

Did you miss me????:hi5:

Blurch
04-24-2008, 05:56 PM
Hey Blurch- I hear Dunsay's talking to the Packers. Better snap him up before it's too late!:lol:

Man, I'm glad you're still here.

Ya know, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Suckpepper, but nobody in Minnesota is calling me a racist anymore

Blurch
04-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Who's your coach these days kids? Did you settle on one yet, or are you going to keep trying out 2 or 3 a year??:D

retired opfinistic
04-24-2008, 06:16 PM

Ya know, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Suckpepper, but nobody in Minnesota is calling me a racist anymore
Dude, I hate to say this but.....**** it I won't. :lol:

Blurch
04-24-2008, 06:30 PM
I need your help - I need some dirt on Spielman ruining the Dolphins. I'm trying to piss off some sheep on a Vikings board (long story). Feed me some links if you know of any.

BTW - How is Joe Robbie doing, I heard he wasn't well!!!

finsrclowns
04-25-2008, 01:09 PM

Feel sorry? He's banked (stolen) like 50m because he could throw 60 yard hail mary's and he had a guy that could out jump triple coverage for the ball and walk into the end zone. For your viewing pleasure I hope C-Choke does sign with the pack and gets in against the Vikes- that would be fun.:lol:

What is it with Minny and terrible black QB's? If your team had a real QB I'd be penciling them into the SB right now.

Blurch
04-25-2008, 05:02 PM
Don't get me started on Jokeson. Childress is the stuborn idiot to blame. He thinks he discovered and developed McNabb in Philly, and he thinks he can do the same with Jackson. I spent 7 years telling all the sheep here that Suckpepper was a fraud, which turned out to be true. Then everybody in the country knew that he was an overrated stat machine except Miami. :sidelol: Anyway, we finally get rid of the Jackass, (and found somebody dumb enought to give us a 2nd round pick for him :sidelol:) and along comes Childress and Jokeson. Same crap all over. Talk about frustrating!! I'm just hoping this won't last 7 years.

finsrclowns
04-25-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm just hoping this won't last 7 years.

:lol:I don't think it will. Moss is gone afer all.:lol: